McCarthy Flowers

Scranton, PA View map

$1,000 Typical Price

McCarthy Flowers is a full-service wedding florist located in Scranton, Pennsylvania! As Electric City’s leading wedding experts since 1952, we are prepared to go above and beyond for your special day. Book your free consultation with our wedding specialists at www.scrantonflowers.com or call our team at (570) 343-1179!

Experience: For over 68 years, the McCarthy family has a reputation for providing the best and freshest flowers to the Scranton area. Since first opening our doors on Pittston Avenue, we have expanded our operations to over 27 flower shops across the country. You’ll find our bespoke blooms everywhere from Clarks Summit to Denver, Colorado! Our knowledge and expertise are passed down through generations of talented florists so we can combine traditional methods with today’s hottest trends. Meet with our wedding specialists anytime at 1001 North Main Ave, Scranton, PA 18508 to learn more!

Services Offered: When it comes to special event flowers in the Electric City, locals know to trust the McCarthy name with any church, hotel, or outdoor venue. Our designers love to create works of art for every inch of your special wedding day like bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres, arch and chuppah flowers, altar pieces, flower crowns, reception centerpieces, and more. If you can dream it, allow our artists to bring it to life! We are excited to work with your budget, color scheme, size, and style. Request a complimentary consultation with our wedding experts today!

Other Services: During your free consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss flower placement and your overall expectations for the day. Our team will take care of the delivery, set-up, and tear down at the event. Are you planning a do-it-yourself wedding? Ask about our single-stem sales to make your DIY dreams come true! Planning a destination wedding? We have a wonderful list of preferred vendors located in Scranton! Book your free consultation today.

Areas Covered: Our team of expert designers has worked with some of Scranton’s best venues like the Green Ridge Club, The Radisson, Tyler Hill Camp, and The Hilton, just to name a few. We currently serve Scranton and the surrounding areas of Eynon, Chinchilla, Clarks Summit, Dalton, Elmhrst, Factoryville, Fleetville, Meadville, Mayfield, Jessup, La Plume, Moscow, Olyphant, Peckville, Waverly, Scranton, Moosic, Dunmore, Taylor, Old Forge, Dickson City, lake Winola, Pittston, Avoca, Duryea, Wyoming, and Simpson.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Helen
    Helen Married on 04/30/2022

My bouquet was amazing

I got my bouquet here and let me tell you they knocked it out of the park. I showed them a picture told them a little about the colors and they somehow found white roses with hints of pink brown to them. (Those were me wedding colors) they were fragrant and gorgeous.
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 06/01/2019

Professional Service and Magical Floral Arrangements

As Brian and Erin are family friends and we have used McCarthy Flowers for almost every major life event (i.e. Rehearsals, Proms, etc), it was without question that they would be my go-to vendor for all things flowers for my wedding day. When McCarthy's created 2 bouquets for my bridal shower in April that were beyond dreamy, I knew that I had made the right choice. Brian and Erin went above and beyond my expectations. Not only were my flowers beautiful, but they even stayed behind and helped to ensure that the boutonnieres were pinned properly on the guys/dads, placed the corsages on the moms, and that the bridesmaids knew exactly how to hold their flowers when walking down the aisle. It is also worth mentioning that my venue was slightly outside of their normal delivery area; however, Brian quickly said that it would be no problem! I could not thank Brian and Erin enough for making my flower dreams come true! There is no question in my mind that my family and I will continue to use McCarthy's for many years to come!
  • Adam
    Adam J. Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers

We used Bill from McCarthy Flowers for our April 2019 wedding at the Radisson Lackawanna Station, and we were so pleased with everything he did for us. All of the arrangements were beautiful and the bouquets were gorgeous. We had alternating high and low centerpieces in the ballroom, a large arrangement on our seating card table, and flowers in the fountain in the lobby - all were amazing. Bill was a pleasure to work with and even stopped by the bridal suite while I was getting ready to make sure I was happy with the bouquets. He really got the style we were looking for (more flowers, less greens) and we got so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

1225 Pittston Ave Scranton, PA, 18505

M-F: 8:30am - 6pm | Sat: 8:30am - 5pm | Sun: 8:30am - 3pm
Location of (McCarthy Flowers)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding