221 W. High Street loft 100, Bellefonte, PA 16823 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Erin Carey Florals

Erin Carey Florals is a custom floral design studio in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania. Using local flowers as much as possible, Erin will create elegant wedding flowers for you. She brings her knowledge of wedding florals from New York City down to Bellefonte.

Erin Carey Florals sources the most beautiful flowers that are in season and works with multiple flower farmers to support local businesses. Whether your wedding will have a classic, glamorous, romantic or vintage feel, Erin can create florals to fit that style. She will sit down with you during a free consultation and discuss your wedding vision. Erin will give recommendations based on your event and provide samples to view beforehand. She will even visit the venue before the big day. Then on the day of the event, she’ll deliver, set up, and clean up all floral items. Erin has a collection of items such as votives, urns, and vases she can use with flowers or as non-floral centerpieces and table arrangements. Other one-of-a-kind arrangements and decor include:

• Aisle decor

Erin Carey Florals 6
Erin Carey Florals 7

Christin · Married on 08/17/2019

The best!!

Erin is the absolute sweetest person and the most talented florist! She really goes above and beyond and makes you feel like her only client. She was able to make my vision a reality and really understood my floral design requests. Honestly, I am sad my wedding is over because that means I no longer get to work with Erin.
    Book Erin for any/all of your floral needs- you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Alyssa Fishbone · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful!

Erin has the sweetest personality, along with a very creative mind. My wedding flowers were 100% more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She was so nice to work with & has such a kind heart. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 08/18/2018

Erin is honestly THE BEST!!

Erin was AMAZING to work with! I had my wedding at Omni Bedford Springs Resort which is not too close to Erin. She was extremely accommodating and took on the task at hand! When we first spoke it was via phone call and she is very easy going! She asked me what kind of flowers I liked, what my vision was, etc. I'm the type of bride that didn't really care too much about the flowers and she completely understood! I was SO appreciative of this as I know very very little about floral arrangements, flower type, etc. I sent her my pin-spiration and she ran with the ideas I sent her while staying within my budget. Being an out-of-town bride and a full-time college student, it was very important that my vendors be available via email. Erin was EXCEPTIONALLY great at e-mail. She even went on a 2 week trip to Europe and still emailed me back within minutes! She made my centerpieces, head table arrangement, floral for the wedding cake, and floral for the ceremony arbor. I was also able to rent the arbor from her which was absolutely gorgeous!! Erin really took the time to ensure all details were perfect. She was able to attach my husband's grandparent's rings to my bouquet which meant the world to the two of us! I even emailed her the night before the wedding at around 2 am about forgetting I needed an extra boutonniere and she was able to accommodate! I cannot rave about Erin enough! I highly recommend her services - you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Erin Carey Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Erin Carey Florals 1
    Free Consultations!
    I will be happy to meet with you in person or speak on the phone. After chatting about everything you want from the ceremony through the reception, I'll send a detailed quote with visuals, clearly detailing how everything breaks down.

• 221 W. High Street loft 100 Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, 16823 See on map
    814-470-8428 (Phone number)
    5708980058 (Other Phone Number)
    Wednesday through Saturday from 11-5, or by appointment.