McCarthy Flowers Reviews

18 Reviews for McCarthy Flowers

• Amber

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional Service and Magical Floral Arrangements

As Brian and Erin are family friends and we have used McCarthy Flowers for almost every major life event (i.e. Rehearsals, Proms, etc), it was without question that they would be my go-to vendor for all things flowers for my wedding day. When McCarthy's created 2 bouquets for my bridal shower in April that were beyond dreamy, I knew that I had made the right choice. Brian and Erin went above and beyond my expectations. Not only were my flowers beautiful, but they even stayed behind and helped to ensure that the boutonnieres were pinned properly on the guys/dads, placed the corsages on the moms, and that the bridesmaids knew exactly how to hold their flowers when walking down the aisle. It is also worth mentioning that my venue was slightly outside of their normal delivery area; however, Brian quickly said that it would be no problem! I could not thank Brian and Erin enough for making my flower dreams come true! There is no question in my mind that my family and I will continue to use McCarthy's for many years to come!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Adam

Adam J. · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful flowers

We used Bill from McCarthy Flowers for our April 2019 wedding at the Radisson Lackawanna Station, and we were so pleased with everything he did for us. All of the arrangements were beautiful and the bouquets were gorgeous. We had alternating high and low centerpieces in the ballroom, a large arrangement on our seating card table, and flowers in the fountain in the lobby - all were amazing. Bill was a pleasure to work with and even stopped by the bridal suite while I was getting ready to make sure I was happy with the bouquets. He really got the style we were looking for (more flowers, less greens) and we got so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • FutureMrsMcNaney

Stacy · Married on 10/07/2018

Bill at McCarthy Flowers is amazing!

I am so lucky to have worked with Bill at McCarthy Flowers. He is so sweet and lovely to work with, and he is an amazing florist. He took my vision and ran with it and the end result was so much better than I ever imagined. I asked for deep, dark reds and purples for my burgundy/wine themed wedding, and every piece was to die for. My bouquet was so much more beautiful than the sample photo I sent him, and he created a massive piece for the arbor/altar that took my breath away. I got everything I asked for and then some. And Bill personally delivered everything to us at the venue on the big day. He helped turn my dream wedding into reality!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Sierra · Married on 09/15/2018

Kathi was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. When I couldn't articulate accurately what I wanted, she summed it up for me. She has years of experience and it clearly shows, she visited our venue with us and turned my thoughts into a vision and beautiful backdrop for our perfect day. I'm not a Pinterest/DIY bride, so I put my full trust in Kathi to make my ceremony space and reception beautiful and she far exceeded my and my new husband's expectations. I cannot recommend McCarthy Flowers enough. Thank you Kathi.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Arielle · Married on 09/14/2018

Used McCarthy for my wedding flowers and they were stunning! Bridal party bouquets and ceremony arch arrangements were beautiful and the staff was quick and friendly the day of the wedding. They also provided flowers for my cake which were perfect! Kathi was very easy to work with and delivered what I was envisioning within my price range.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Brian · Married on 12/31/2017

From our initial meeting with Kathi Gnall to the wedding day the quality of service was terrific. Kathi and her team
    are very experienced and professional. McCarthy flowers exceeded our expectations. Everything was beautiful.
    I highly recommend them.
    Very Grateful,
    Brian Nealon
    Father of the Bride

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 12/31/2017

Kathi from the very first meeting, was very professional and accommodating. She listened to my vision and helped make it a reality. Kathi was so very kind and worked to make our day go so smoothly. McCarthy flowers was so affordable and considerate of my budget. Their work was worth every penny!!! So many guests commented on the beauty of the centerpieces and bouquets.

We were very pleased with McCarthy Flowers and highly recommend them to any bride and groom!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Snezhana · Married on 05/13/2017

We picked McCarthy Flowers as our wedding florist and have no regrets ! The flowers were worth every penny! I worked with Linda from the Clarks Summit location! She was very professional, flexible and helped us work around our budget. The floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! Our reception area was so beautiful! The flowers were fresh and the quality was superb! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2016

Working with them was wonderful! I worked with both the owner and the office manager, and they were both great to work with. They were very responsive to all of my emails and completely captured my vision for the day. The flowers were PERFECT. They were in perfect condition and all of the arrangements were amazing, we got so many compliments! Plus we set the budget and they worked around it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kiana · Married on 10/09/2015

We ordered our Wedding Flowers from McCarthy Flowers and they were PERFECT! So beautiful and exactly what we wanted. We ordered white and roses and blue orchids for all of our flowers and they exceeded my expectations! Just Gorgeous!

Sent on 10/23/2015

I got married in November of 2014. Working with McCarthy (or Scranton Flowers) was absolutely perfect. They were professional, understood what we liked and found ways to keep that in budget and in our style. They are so very kind and helpful throughout the process. I sent pictures of ideas I liked, brought our colors and talked about ideas with them and they made it work. I wanted something specific and when she couldn't find it, she called me and we came up with another option, but to my very happy surprise on my wedding day, the original idea was right there! I don't know how they did it but they did! Kathi is FANTASTIC to work with and they make sure you have everything you need and more. I would recommend them to ANYONE looking to make their wedding day (or any other occasion) special.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Julie · Married on 10/18/2014

Linda is easy to work with. Flowers are budget friendly!

Sent on 10/19/2014

B · Married on 10/01/2011

Our flowers were GORGEOUS! I highly recommend McCarthy flowers for any of your wedding needs- they were so great to work with, worked with our budget while still providing exceptional service and flowers! The extra touches really made the difference- everyone loved our arrangements! :)

Sent on 12/08/2011

Kim · Married on 07/11/2010

Linda at Mcarthy's florist was the best florist. I was an out of state bride, so trying to find local vendor's near my venue was done mainly by email. Of all the florists I contacted online via their email, Mccarthy florist was the only one that actually responded to my inquiry. It's amazing how many vendors have websites with email accounts that are unresponded to. Note to vendors, if you don't want to respond to emails, don't give peolpe that option. You will lose business when brides like me who do everything over the computer get no response. Linda at Mcarthy's responded from day 1. From that moment on, everything was perfect. Linda me with me and delivered my vision of the floral arrangements I envisioned for my wedding. I provided pictures of what I was thinking of and she surpassed the pictures and quality and beauty. All of her staff was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend her to anyone. The flowers were breathaking.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Marie · Married on 08/18/2006

My flowers were a last minute decision.

My wonderful mother in law, made bouquets for my wedding. They were plastic floral arrangements, but don't knock it till you try it. They were Beautiful and you know they don't fall apart and you can keep them forever, so I highly recommend doing so.

But I did need the guys to have flowers, as well as the mothers and grandmothers to receive a rose.

Hench, McCarthy Flowers was the place to go.

Lots of variety, and quality service.

Highly Recommended them for the job.

Sent on 01/01/2009

Marne · Married on 10/07/2011

I had a great experience with Linda at the Clark's Summit location. My step-father was our main liaison with her both before the wedding and on the day of and he was very happy as well (and he can be kind of tough to please!). My own bouquet was so beautiful and seasonal, and my bridesmaids bouquets were exactly like the picture I had provided and I loved them. Delivery on the day of was on time and friendly, we had no problems with them at all! I don't know how the value was as I did not pay for them but my step-father said he was happy with the cost and said it was well worth it for the service and quality. Also my bouquet lasted a week! I am from out-of-state but all my phone calls with Linda were informative and helpful.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Lindsay · Married on 07/16/2011

McCarthy Florist did an outstanding job with the flowers for my wedding. I had stargazer lilies and hydrangeas and they looked amazing! The bouquets, corsages, boutineers, and centerpieces turned out perfectly. I couldn't ask for better service.

Sent on 07/25/2011

3.4
      3.0

We ended up have great flowers, but there were a few issues leading up to the day, and we received some wrong flowers on the day of our wedding. Luckily they were replaced promptly but not with what we had originally requested.

Sent on 01/25/2015