Aubrey, TX 76227 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Love Story Photography

We specialize in capturing every detail of YOUR love story! Customized photography with so much to offer while staying budget friendly without compromising quality or professionalism! All of our affordable packages include two photographers, an Exclusive Photo Website AND a high resolution disc of all of your negatives! Contact us today to reserve your date!

ALS6650
9d21e72a9db296ca 1321549990451 ALS7496
ALS7496
ALS6304
ALS6650
9d21e72a9db296ca 1321549990451 ALS7496
ALS7496

24 Reviews for A Love Story Photography

I canceled the meeting with another photographer after talking to Nichole in person. Both my fiance and I were impressed that she was so well scheduled and kept notes of every important details we told her. So there was no hesitation for us to work with her and it's approved to be a great decision. She went much more than just a great photographer on the wedding day. She was always the first one who noticed the little things (If she didn't remind the bridal party to dry the bouquets earlier , we would have entered the venue all in wet dresses). I feel so lucky to have her as my photographer and we cherish all the touching moments she recorded.

Sent on 07/10/2014

A Love Story Photography's reply:

What a touching review! Thank you so much! I feel honored to have been your Photographer! Best wishes for a million more amazing moments!

emily · Married on 04/06/2013

a love story photography was absolutely amazing!! they deserve a ten in every category. they were extremely professional but still made taking pictures fun. even my husband enjoyed posing--the photographers had a great sense of humor and took the pictures quickly! i just got my photos back and they were worth every penny of the extremely reasonable cost!!! the memories of my wedding day were the most important thing to me, and the beauty and magic of the day was captured perfectly by a love story photography!

Sent on 05/01/2013

A Love Story Photography's reply:

How adorable are you?! You two were fabulous to work with! A million wishes for an amazing life together!

Charlotte · Married on 11/17/2012

Couldn't be happier. They did everything we wanted and when our venue sucked the photographer stepped up and started doing way more than we expected. Best photographer ever, so many amazing pictures and good memories captured.

Sent on 02/01/2013

A Love Story Photography's reply:

Ya'll were SO AWESOME to work with! Have a fabulous next chapter of your lives and I look forward to shooting your family photos!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Love Story Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Love Story Photography 1
    16x20 Print with Bridal or Engagement Portrait Session
    Receive a FREE 16x20 Professional Print with a Bridal or Engagement Portrait Session... You are not required to secure our Wedding services for this promotion.

• NTF Design
    NTF Design Wedding Florists

Go with A LOVE STORY PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!! You would not go wrong with them.....Give them a call before there in no more dates available they are so busy!!!! The best in business!!!! You Rock Nichole!!!!!

• Certain Weddings
    Certain Weddings Wedding Officiants

Ms. Nichole Chavez is the most wonderful,polite & the easiest Professional-Photographer I have ever worked with!! I would highly reccomend here anytime!! Blessing's, Rev.Dr. J.Rand Certain Pastor-Greatest Commandment Ev.Christian Church-Plano,Tx.-Mark 16:15

• Aubrey, 76227 See on map