A Lily Pad Floral Affaires

P.O. Box 509 519 Gladhill Rd., Fairfield Pa 17320, Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About A Lily Pad Floral Affaires

After 25 years of creative design and wedding floral experience we are very good at what we do. We will help you personalize your wedding to reflect your personality; your likes, and your dislikes, while staying within the budget that you have set. Your wedding is YOUR day, the day you will remember forever. Let us help you make your day the beautiful memory that lasts forever.

Follow A Lily Pad Floral Affaires on

15 Reviews for A Lily Pad Floral Affaires

• Tara

Tara · Married on 04/12/2013

Our flowers were very beautiful. I wanted a Victorian tussy mussy, and Megan found the perfect one for me. I wanted white lillies and roses with green edges for my bouquet, along with feathers, and Megan made a stunning bouquet. All of our flowers were perfect in every way.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Audrey · Married on 05/19/2012

We had a fantastic experience with our florist. Megan was so easy to work with and attentive to detail. She worked with us to achieve what we envisioned and matched our colors exactly. She worked closely within our budget and made adjustments as we needed. Our final flowers were beautiful and photographed wonderfully. We couldn't be happier with our wedding flowers and would highly recommend A Lily Pad Floral Affaire.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Pamela · Married on 10/29/2011

I can not say enough how fantastic Megan is. I already miss her! We met several times over the year long engagement and had so much fun planning the decor and flowers. I was able to give her three words--"rustic enchanted forest" and it's like she jumped in my head and picked out exactly what I was thinking without saying anything. Her ideas are excellent. She is able to work in whatever budget you have--even if it changes a bit here and there. Any bride is lucky to work with her and she is also the kindest soul and has such a calming presence while being so excited to make your vision come to life. Thank you, Megan, for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Award

• Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant
    Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Megan is top notch! Whether you are looking for traditional or something a little more out of the box, her knowledge of flora and fauna are spectacular, and her finished products are stunning. I have known her for several years, and every couple who I know who have used her have been VERY pleased. I have referred her to many of my couples all with happy results.

• Clark Photography
    Clark Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan's floral decorations and bridal flowers are some of the nicest around. Working with her is always a pleasure and the work that she creates help make are wedding photos that much nicer. If you are looking for that personal touch for your wedding flowers I would suggest visiting A Lily Pad Floral Affaires.

• P.O. Box 509, 519 Gladhill Rd., Fairfield Pa 17320 Blue Ridge Summit, 17214 See on map