San Diego, CA 92126 Map · Phone number

About A Lil' Wedding Planner

I believe that planning and coordinating a wedding is a lot like conducting an orchestra. Each player (vendor) is a different instrument and each is important to create the final beautiful sounds of a glorious wedding. Each also knows how to do their job quite well - but they still need a conductor. To me, I wasn't born with a musical note inside my bones, but instead genes to visualize, create and coordinate. With that, coordinating a wedding is my chance to make music.

I would love to 'make music' with you and your wedding. Call or email me to discuss your dream!

• Pineapple Hospitality
Wedding aisle decoration
b7d5cec8145c301f 1277970659695 22

3 Reviews for A Lil' Wedding Planner

Stacey · Married on 07/04/2010

I am not sure that I can capture what Meta meant to us, but I will surely make the attempt.

Meta is an incredibly organized, responsive, innovative and creative leader. We mostly had her for the 'day of,' in order not to worry, but she also supported us through some planning and vendor organizing prior to the event. When I had a question, she sent me an answer with more information then I knew I needed. When I asked for brainstorming ideas, she sent me several, along with pictures and in-depth descriptions. She listened to our opinions, guided us through etiquette, what to expect, timelines, planning, and much more.

On the day of the wedding, Meta allowed us to relax and enjoy our day. She took on any problem, explored solutions, and made the executive decision. For example, she made the decision to cut the taper candles, so the wind would not blow our center pieces over...I never would have thought of that. My toss bouquet was mysteriously missing, so Meta decisively made one out of a floral arrangement in the hotel room that looked fantastic...I never would have known, but I happened to learn it from another vendor. We trusted her completely. Our family, friends, venue, and other vendors were very impressed with her calm, but firm approach.

I wish I could go above 5 for "Value for Cost."

As brides and grooms, we have generally never planned a wedding, but we are expected to host an unforgettable event. In order to do so, I recommend you acquire Meta for your arsenal. She will be worth EVERY PENNY. She astutely draws the comparison between her and a composer in her description. She will definitely orchestrate a masterpiece.

Sent on 07/20/2010

elaine · Married on 12/05/2009

Excellent wedding planner! Helped me plan my wedding to fit my budget, provided a little extras that I did not even think about. Did not have to worry about a thing! Very creative and fun planner :)

Sent on 08/09/2010
  • I

ivan · Married on 03/06/2010

Meta is the best wedding planner ever. She was there from the start. We hired right after we got engaged and WOW!! She hit the floor running. Within minutes we had a list of things that made our planning process so much easier. We had lots of ideas and Meta made them visual. She was also a great mediator for us. Making decisions that my wife and I both liked. Our guest loved her just as much. After the wedding they told us that Meta was right there to direct, help and setup. We didn't have to worry about anything during our wedding day. We both enjoyed our special day and wished it would've been longer.

Funny story... The pastor asked my wife for her wedding vows, and my wife told him that she emailed it to him and thought he was gonna print it out. But the pastor said no, I didn't print it out. My wife's face turned white, but then.. BAMMMM..... Meta busted out my wife's wedding vows from her planner! =)
    Thanks again Meta. You Rock!!

Sent on 06/03/2010

A Lil' Wedding Planner FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• SimplyTwo Photography Wedding Photographers

She coordinated close to a dozen weddings for me, she's solid

• Orange Turtle Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Meta from a lil wedding planner and she's so on top of things! We are looking forward to work with her again.

• Green Leaf Designs Wedding Florists

A lil' wedding planner is a great find! Meta is a talented coordinator. She is cool calm collected and classy! Her event go smoothly and flawlessly, and if there is a bump in the road she can handle it like the pro she is! We cant wait to work again with her!

• San Diego, 92126 See on map
    Location of (A Lil' Wedding Planner)