103 Rutledge Avenue, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

Covered outdoor
70cbe93aee075023 20507229 1633298876708828 7031493855288973611 o

8 Reviews for A Charleston Bride

Virginia · Married on 09/23/2017

There is not enough that I can possibly say to recommend A Charleston Bride. Our wedding planner, Lindsey Shanks, is the perfect combination of detail oriented organizer and creative mastermind. I am a type A person and Lindsey nailed every single part of my wedding to perfection. Not only was the wedding day of experience absolutely amazing, the year and a half we planned the wedding was stress free. One of the best parts of our wedding was how customized it was to us. Lindsey and Amanda really got to know us and took our vision and made it a million times better. Our guests have not stop talking about how perfect everything was - ACB thought of everything!!

Amanda Kelsey (who lead our RD and assisted with the wedding) was also an invaluable part of our team. Amanda is great at thinking through the flow of an event and she has a wonderful eye for details. On top of that she is so organized and on top of everything. Lindsey and Amanda went from being our wedding planners, to being our friends.

There are a lot of wonderful wedding planners in Charleston but none compare to A Charleston Bride. Some of them specialize more in design and others in planning but A Charleston Bride is the best in both categories. We cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Allison · Married on 01/23/2016

AMAZING. I absolutely LOVED working with the girls of A Charleston Bride on my wedding! They have wonderful ideas, but also really listened to me and helped make my vision come to life for my wedding. I worked with Haley on my wedding and Abby on my rehearsal dinner, with help from the other girls as well! From vendor suggestions to flawless execution, they made my day incredible. SO many people commented on how the day went off without a hitch, and how amazing our vendors were. I wouldn't have known who to pick without the ladies of ACB and was very lucky to have their help with my Charleston wedding. I was an out of town bride, and they always made sure I was on schedule, kept me on task, helped me meet guidelines, etc. I never felt like I was missing anything not constantly being in Charleston! I also feel like they really helped me get the most value for my money, and let me know options for keeping things in budget! LOVE LOVE LOVE this group of ladies!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Summer · Married on 10/24/2015

Booking a wedding planner was one of the best decisions I made when I began planning our wedding. The team at A Charleston Bride was absolutely amazing! From Lindsey, helping to find us the perfect vendors based on what we had chatted about or doing a little dance for me to keep me entertained while waiting for all of our guests to assemble for our sparkler exit to Louisa, finding the perfect chandeliers for our tented reception and Carisse, finding me orange juice and crackers at a moments notice when my blood sugar went low, this group of ladies knocked it out of the park. They are such a great team and even if one is not even assigned to your wedding should she hear something that would go perfectly with your design she will be glad to help out with a suggestion or two (looking at you Haley!). The ladies are extremely sweet and just fun to be around- they instantly remind you of your closest girlfriends after you meet with them for an hour or two. The Design and execution and all of the tiny details that come in between were done by A Charleston Bride and came out exactly as I had dreamed! For example, I wanted a "champagne wall" (or two) at the reception, and after countless emails, sketches, Skype sessions, etc, Lindsey and her carpenters made it happen, and these walls were an absolute show stopper. Let's talk about day of- this team created the most gorgeous tented reception and ceremony in a matter of hours and continued to make sure everything went smoothly throughout the entire night! Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding, and it has been almost a year now! I can't thank these ladies enough for all of the hard work, dedication, and creativity they brought to our wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2016

A Charleston Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4