A Champagne Wish

Brandon, FL View map

Today you are embarking on a new phase of your life. This is such an exciting time for you and your fiance.

Everywhere you go, people see your happiness and want to share in your excitement.

They want to know all the details for your wedding day.

I would love to help you with that. You see, I too get excited and energized about your wedding. You inspire ideas in me that are for you alone. I am always intrigued by how you met and how he proposed and help you to find ways to bring your love story and your personalities as a backdrop for your wedding day.

I want to know exactly...

What type of wedding is perfect for you...?

What is most important to you...?

And then we begin together planning your special day.

I will help you find the place to start and keep you from getting overwhelmed by all the details.
Call Champagne Wishes today at 813 690-4448 and we can talk. Your wedding matters to me. It should be everything that you want it to be and I am here to carry out your deepest desires for your wedding day.

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Shinto
Sikhism
  • User1462475 2+ years ago
    What can I say? It was an amazing experience. I loved the help, the flowers, everything about my special day was exactly as I had planned when I was a little girl. THANK YOU SO MUCH! It brings tears back into my eyes to see how beautiful my reception and the arch looked hanging over my husbands head as we said our vows. Truly an artistically done event. thank you and best wishes for your business in the future!!!
    Marcela Married on 03/21/2009
    Debbie was incredible. From helping run the logistics of my wedding day, to making sure everything went exactly as I wanted it, to giving me tips I hadn't considered and providing last-minute fixes (such as bringing vases for our sand ceremony), Debbie made our wedding perfect. She got along wonderfully with our wedding party, parents, and my groom and myself, and was a wonderful fit. I never felt pressure from her to change any of my plans, and she gave me enormous support in the weeks before the wedding, even though she was technically hired only for the one day. If the services were a bit more affordable, I would have loved to hire her for more of the planning.

Cindy Ord, Photographer Cindy Ord, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Debbie is fantastic! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a beautifully planned event! I have worked with her multiple times and honestly I wish I could work with her on all my events... She makes my job easy!

Brandon, 33511
813-760-4351

Monday - Saturday By Appointment
Location of (A Champagne Wish)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding