Mims, FL 32754 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Better Wedding Officiant/Titusville Weddings

I am an artist, creating beautiful custom wedding ceremonies as well as an affordable east coast Florida Wedding Planner, Coordinator AS an Ordained Interfaith Minister my greatest joy is as a Wedding Celebrant. I consider myself an artist when I am creating a custom ceremony for my couples. I want to know all about them and their history. This is imperative in order to truly create a custom ceremony. Quick elopement, full-length, secular, civil, religious or interfaith, we can provide the wedding ceremony that you want. I have been performing wedding ceremonies in Brevard county, Florida since 2005. Our clients have come from as far away as Australia and Great Britain for a beautiful destination wedding and honeymoon.

As a Wedding Coordinator my "day-of" services are above par. I meet the couple two weeks prior to the wedding to go over their plans, vendors, and timeline. The week before the wedding I receive from the bride all decor, supplies, and anything else they need me to transport to the ceremony and/or reception site(s).

The day of the wedding my work begins a minimum of 4 hours prior to the event

Getting everything decorated - chair covers, chair sashes, table linens, lighting, centerpieces, candle lighting, etc.

set-up and coordinate with the vendors as they arrive.

Make trips for last minute supplies or forgotten items that need to be retrieved.

(The only thing that I have done once and will not do again is transporting the wedding cake. There are three reasons for this: 1. It is nervewracking. 2. I am not a professional, and 3. I would not have the supplies or expertise to correct anything that might be wrong.)

During the event I am always close by.. If the Bride, Groom, members of the families, bridal party members, vendors or guests need anything I am there to provide/do it.

I keep an eye on the facility, vendors, cake, and gift tables. I have even performed duties as a personal attendant to the wedding party and the Bride and Grooms families, including serving food and drink.

If there is a buffet or dessert table I make sure that it is stocked as things run out.

I also facilitate communication between the couple and the DJ so that the Bride or Groom don't have to be running back and forth.

I pride myself on my ability to fix issues that come up without the Bride ever knowing that something needed taken care of.

After the event,

I assist the vendors with clean up, sometimes being the last and only one cleaning up after the event. This is especially important because I insist that I go above and beyond what is required for my couples to have their cleaning deposit refunded

I make sure that the gifts and supplies are taken care of, either by loading them in the designated vehicle, or by taking possession and personally delivering at a later time..

The ultimate goal of my "Day-of" services is doing whatever it takes to make sure that the Bridal party, families, and guests have not a care in the world besides having a great time. I sincerely feel that no one should "work" on their wedding day. Rather, it should be a fun, stress-free and relaxing day of hair, make-up, nails, dresses, tuxes, cake, music, dancing, food, and love. Speaking of love, I LOVE what I do.

our Wedding, your vision, YOUR way.

With best wishes and congratulations

Teresa Dyer

DeliaTedory2
Playalinda Beach wedding

Playalinda Beach wedding Photo copyright 2009 North Brevard Bridal Services
Outdoor ceremony at Chain of Lakes Park, Titusville, FL

Photographey copyright J Byorne Becker...
Outdoor ceremony at Chain of Lakes Park, Titusville, FL Photographey copyright J Byorne Becker...
Photo copyright 2009 North Brevard Bridal Services
Centerpiece provided by Floral Creations by Dawn.

Photo copyright 2009 North Brevard Bridal...
Centerpiece provided by Floral Creations by Dawn. Photo copyright 2009 North Brevard Bridal...
Wedding and reception at Moore Cultural Center, Mims, FL

Copyright 2005 Vivian Bonsall...
Wedding and reception at Moore Cultural Center, Mims, FL Copyright 2005 Vivian Bonsall...
Playalinda Beach Wedding

Photography copyright 2007 Sharlene Gaenicke, PhotoArtWorks.us
Playalinda Beach Wedding Photography copyright 2007 Sharlene Gaenicke, PhotoArtWorks.us

Photography...
Playalinda Beach ceremony performed by Teresa Dyer, North Brevard Bridal Services. Photography...
Photo - copyright Walter Kiely
Photo - copyright Walter Kiely
TerriBeach

2 Reviews for A Better Wedding Officiant/Titusville Weddings

amanda · Married on 08/25/2012

Thank you Teresa for being there for us from start to finish.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Rebecca · Married on 11/08/2008

4.2

We loved working with North Brevard Bridal. It made my wedding day that much less stressfull. I was able to enjoy my morning with my girls while they made sure everything was being set up!! I couldn't have done it without them!!

Sent on 08/30/2009

A Better Wedding Officiant/Titusville Weddings FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Better Wedding Officiant/Titusville Weddings 1
    Military Discount
    For active or retired military: as a 'thank you' we offer 50% off our ceremony officiant services.

• jdmazzaphoto
    jdmazzaphoto Wedding Photographers

North Brevard Bridal Services will make you day special. Years of experience will make your dreams come true.

• Mims, 32754 See on map