A Better Wedding Officiant/Titusville Weddings

Mims, FL View map

I am an artist, creating beautiful custom wedding ceremonies as well as an affordable east coast Florida Wedding Planner, Coordinator AS an Ordained Interfaith Minister my greatest joy is as a Wedding Celebrant. I consider myself an artist when I am creating a custom ceremony for my couples. I want to know all about them and their history. This is imperative in order to truly create a custom ceremony. Quick elopement, full-length, secular, civil, religious or interfaith, we can provide the wedding ceremony that you want. I have been performing wedding ceremonies in Brevard county, Florida since 2005. Our clients have come from as far away as Australia and Great Britain for a beautiful destination wedding and honeymoon.

As a Wedding Coordinator my "day-of" services are above par. I meet the couple two weeks prior to the wedding to go over their plans, vendors, and timeline. The week before the wedding I receive from the bride all decor, supplies, and anything else they need me to transport to the ceremony and/or reception site(s).

The day of the wedding my work begins a minimum of 4 hours prior to the event

Getting everything decorated - chair covers, chair sashes, table linens, lighting, centerpieces, candle lighting, etc.

set-up and coordinate with the vendors as they arrive.

Make trips for last minute supplies or forgotten items that need to be retrieved.

(The only thing that I have done once and will not do again is transporting the wedding cake. There are three reasons for this: 1. It is nervewracking. 2. I am not a professional, and 3. I would not have the supplies or expertise to correct anything that might be wrong.)

During the event I am always close by.. If the Bride, Groom, members of the families, bridal party members, vendors or guests need anything I am there to provide/do it.

I keep an eye on the facility, vendors, cake, and gift tables. I have even performed duties as a personal attendant to the wedding party and the Bride and Grooms families, including serving food and drink.

If there is a buffet or dessert table I make sure that it is stocked as things run out.

I also facilitate communication between the couple and the DJ so that the Bride or Groom don't have to be running back and forth.

I pride myself on my ability to fix issues that come up without the Bride ever knowing that something needed taken care of.

After the event,

I assist the vendors with clean up, sometimes being the last and only one cleaning up after the event. This is especially important because I insist that I go above and beyond what is required for my couples to have their cleaning deposit refunded

I make sure that the gifts and supplies are taken care of, either by loading them in the designated vehicle, or by taking possession and personally delivering at a later time..

The ultimate goal of my "Day-of" services is doing whatever it takes to make sure that the Bridal party, families, and guests have not a care in the world besides having a great time. I sincerely feel that no one should "work" on their wedding day. Rather, it should be a fun, stress-free and relaxing day of hair, make-up, nails, dresses, tuxes, cake, music, dancing, food, and love. Speaking of love, I LOVE what I do.

our Wedding, your vision, YOUR way.

With best wishes and congratulations

Teresa Dyer