84 West Events

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website

$2,500 Most Popular Price

84 West Events has been delighting clients from the Palm Beaches to the Florida Keys for over 40 years with Dream-Come-True Weddings. We love working closely with our clients and we strive to set new trends in the ever-evolving wedding industry. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, creativity, outstanding customer service, and expertise.

Our company offers Entertainment, Lighting, Photo Booths, Photography & Videography. Our team members are exclusively selected because of their talent, experience, and expertise. Our team includes DJ music mixers, savvy MCs, photographers, cleverly discreet videographers, graphic designers, and decorators all working together to create your special wedding. 84 West Events is a creative company with a brilliant crew and we love working together to make your wedding perfect. Ready to hear more? Call us at (954)236-9000, email celebrate@84westevents.com, or text us at 941-479-0431.

84 West Studios can provide couples with an MC, consultations and karaoke. They also offer do-not-play lists and plan only one event per day. They offer the following music genres:

• Country
  • Pop
  • R&B/Soul
  • Rock

Other Services
In addition to DJ services, 84 West Studios also offers floral services, photography, photo booth, videography, lighting and decor. They also offer planning services, including full planning, budget analysis and timelines.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1252

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$501

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Laura
    Laura G. Married on 07/03/2021

Exceeded My Expectations

I was very nervous bride! I wanted everyone to have a really great time because it was the first time we got together after Covid. My DJ, Chris, from 84 West Events was so great! We spoke on the phone several times before the wedding so we could go over all the details and so I could tell him what music i wanted. He played everything we asked for! He even found a special version of our first dance song! Everyone commented on how much fun they had at our wedding! Chris was so great and the process with 84 West Events was easy and professional. I really recommend them!

84 West Events's reply:

Laura, thanks so much! We are so very glad your wedding was everything you hoped it would be! All the very best to you and Alex!
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 07/03/2021

The best planner I could’ve ever asked for!

84West went above and beyond to make our dream wedding come to life. There was no stone left unturned and I couldn’t have asked for a better team for our special day. I can’t recommend Debbi and her team enough!

84 West Events's reply:

AW! Thank you so much Nicole! I loved working with you, and I love you and your whole family! I hope we can do this again because it was so much fun!
    Victoria C. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing experience

84 West Events is AMAZING! Jeff was my MC and Chris was my DJ. Before the wedding, Jeff met with us in person to discuss the arrangements and put my mind at ease. I was so busy that I didn’t have the time to fill out the music requests, so Jeff and Chris had to make music decisions on their own based on our meeting. All I can say is that they did an amazing job! I don’t think I have ever heard an MC as great as Jeff – all the guests commented on him. I provided maybe 10 songs as a starting point for Chris and he knocked it out of the park. The dance floor was packed all night. The lighting and sound and photo booth were also perfect. Truly, 84 West Events was fantastic!

84 West Events's reply:

Thanks Victoria! Your wedding was beautiful and your guests were so much fun! I truly enjoyed working with you and Matt!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

84 West Events 1
Gift

Reserve photography, videography, DJ entertainment, and either lighting or decor and recieve a free day-of coordinator.

84 West Events 2
Gift

Reserve $2500 worth of services (any combination of our fantastic photo, video, DJ, or decor services!) and recieve a custom designed projected wedding monogram (gobo) for free! No stock monograms or clip art used, each monogram is unique and designed by our in-house graphic artist.

84 West Events 3
Gift

Reserve your DJ and your photo booth with 84 West Events and receive FREE LED wireless uplights.

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Wedding Caterers

84 West Studios has a beautiful venue with superior staff. The room transforms into an incredible event space. Conveniently located with lots of parking. Fabulous venue for the cost.

Silver Lining Catering Silver Lining Catering Wedding Caterers

I've worked with 84 West Studios and specifically Lisa when I was with the Hyatt Regency, again when I was with the Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, and now with Silver Lining Catering. Their product and service is First Class!!

Bonaventure Resort & Spa Bonaventure Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Spectacular photos and service!

11850 State Road 84 #A10 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33325
954-758-7689
Location of (84 West Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding