667 S. Dixie Hwy West, #3, Pompano Beach, FL 33060 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering is a full-service off-premise catering company serving all of South Florida. We specialize in weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, social gatherings and corporate events while nurturing relationships through superior customer service and bringing people together to create a memorable event.

We believe the secret to delicious food starts with fresh sustainable ingredients while maintaining our commitment to excellence in catering using green initiatives.

Our farm-to-table style of cooking is homemade using the finest ingredients available. Our products are locally sourced, organic, free-range, antibiotic hormone-free and our disposables are biodegradable and eco-friendly.

Follow Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering on

14 Reviews for Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding with Small Plates

My husband and I used Peacock’s Pantry for our wedding last weekend and we were beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. Working with Danielle and her team made the process so easy. They made my vision come to life and people are still raving about the food. The butler passed hour-devours and cheese board were a huge hit during cocktail hour. We had a variety of stations set up with small plates so people could have a variety of options for their meal and everyone loved that! From sliders and fries to steak and potatoes to fish dip and jerk chicken - it was all delicious!
    Danielle thought of everything, even things I never considered, and she made everything remarkable! The stations were set with beautiful table scapes and the food presentation was spot on.
    The staff that evening was super professional, they hustled to make sure stations were full and they even brought my husband and I plates throughout the evening to make sure we got to eat!
    I would highly recommend Peacock’s Pantry for any event or to cater a holiday meal. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • User3384086 · Recently married

Above and Beyond

Where to begin with this amazing company... they catered my daughter's sweet 16 and just wow!!! From day one that I worked with Michelle, I knew it would all be great. Her attentiveness, responsiveness, creativity and flexibility is off the charts! We also had some great chats and laughs. Our event was spectacular and the food was absolutely amazing. The whole team was on top of everything and it allowed us to enjoy the party. I cant say thank you enough for making my baby girls day so special. Cant wait to work with them again.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you Veronica! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Nataly looked like a princess and it was certainly a night to remember for all of us. I would do it all over again if I could. THANK YOU for your kind words and amazing planning skills! :D

All the best,

Michelle
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/05/2019

Innovative, mindful, and insanely delicious

Book them before they blow up. Seriously. Peacock’s Pantry Boutique Catering is such a breath of fresh air and totally rocks this cool, present vibe that reflects what the food industry and overall mindset of people is moving towards. Innovative and mindful, locally sourced and absolutely delicious food with super cool and creative options and presentation, somehow with very reasonable pricing options. Seriously, I never dreamed I could have this kind of food at my wedding but Michelle made it work! The people behind this amazing food are a team of genuine, awesome people who are down to earth yet invincible AND totally down to work with you on literally whatever it is you need. Special diets/allergies, budget, you name it. My day of coordinator mentioned Peacock to me along with a few other more traditional (and yawn worthy) catering companies but Peacock blew them out of the water in my opinion. When I saw they were farm to table I was so excited because that stuff is super important to me and my husband and I cared a lot about making our wedding “feel like us,” so to speak, then I knew it was in the stars when I first talked to Michelle because right away I could tell she was flexible, open-minded and overall amazing. She clearly has this fantastic “let’s make it work!” attitude and she and the rest of her team maintained that mindset and awesome disposition from our first convo until the end of the wedding night.
    Michelle was so great at communicating leading up to the wedding and was always so chill and calm about everything, which I really appreciated. I remember a few days before we were running into problems between plate counts and rentals and coordination and I had missed a call from her asking me what she wanted me to do, but by the time I called her back she tells me she already handled it, came up with an easy solution that fell in line with what I would have wanted based on our discussions about our priorities and such for the whole wedding. I was like… wow.. I LOVE MY CATERER.
    At the actual wedding, it felt like a dream because everything was so perfect. Despite what everyone tells you, I did get to eat at my wedding and I ate a lot!! I tried everything and even got to get a plate of seconds. Truly the best night of my life. Our guests LOVED the food and are still talking about the creative watermelon feta bites and the gourmet mac and cheese bar. Our guests were saying we had the best wedding food they had ever had, like ever. I’d have to agree. My husband still talks about the food as well, even randomly he’ll be like remember those pork belly tacos at our wedding thooo.....haha! WE’RE OBSESSED! I’m getting hungry just typing this.
    It doesn’t stop there though- the Peacock team turned out to be indispensable throughout the entire night. They were always there when we needed them! Not just for catering related things, either- for anything! True story: my dress broke twice on the dancefloor, each spaghetti strap, maybe 45 min apart. I barely knew what was happening because my maid of honor was already running up to me with a safety pin BOTH TIMES within maybe 1 second of it snapping and was able to resolve the dress situation without anyone noticing and without me having to leave the dancefloor. She told me the next day that she saw it starting to break and was running around trying to find a safety pin but couldn’t find one until someone with the Peacock team came up to her and whipped out a bunch in a split second and was there to help as well! Like ok WOW I’M DEAD! Seriously the Peacock team is truly STELLAR.
    I love Peacock Pantry Boutique catering and everything they are about and I couldn’t recommend them enough. I’m so grateful my day of coordinator told me about them because our wedding would not have been the same without their fantastic food and presence.
    THANK YOU PEACOCK CATERING!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

WOW!!!! Just WOW!!! I have no words for incredibly thoughtful this review is. I made a career change 7 years ago to follow my passion and this review just reminds me why I love catering and creating memorable experiences for my clients. We LOVED every second of your beautiful wedding. Michelle and I both are honored to have been a part of your special day! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! Best always- Danielle Peacock

Award

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Pricing

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Price Rates

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 25.00
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Kosher
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware