667 S. Dixie Hwy West, #3, Pompano Beach, FL 33060 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering is a full-service off-premise catering company serving all of South Florida. We specialize in weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, social gatherings and corporate events while nurturing relationships through superior customer service and bringing people together to create a memorable event.

We believe the secret to delicious food starts with fresh sustainable ingredients while maintaining our commitment to excellence in catering using green initiatives.

Our farm-to-table style of cooking is homemade using the finest ingredients available. Our products are locally sourced, organic, free-range, antibiotic hormone-free and our disposables are biodegradable and eco-friendly.

Follow Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering on

img9519

13 Reviews for Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering

• User3384086 · Recently married

Above and Beyond

Where to begin with this amazing company... they catered my daughter's sweet 16 and just wow!!! From day one that I worked with Michelle, I knew it would all be great. Her attentiveness, responsiveness, creativity and flexibility is off the charts! We also had some great chats and laughs. Our event was spectacular and the food was absolutely amazing. The whole team was on top of everything and it allowed us to enjoy the party. I cant say thank you enough for making my baby girls day so special. Cant wait to work with them again.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you Veronica! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Nataly looked like a princess and it was certainly a night to remember for all of us. I would do it all over again if I could. THANK YOU for your kind words and amazing planning skills! :D

All the best,

Michelle
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/05/2019

Innovative, mindful, and insanely delicious

Book them before they blow up. Seriously. Peacock’s Pantry Boutique Catering is such a breath of fresh air and totally rocks this cool, present vibe that reflects what the food industry and overall mindset of people is moving towards. Innovative and mindful, locally sourced and absolutely delicious food with super cool and creative options and presentation, somehow with very reasonable pricing options. Seriously, I never dreamed I could have this kind of food at my wedding but Michelle made it work! The people behind this amazing food are a team of genuine, awesome people who are down to earth yet invincible AND totally down to work with you on literally whatever it is you need. Special diets/allergies, budget, you name it. My day of coordinator mentioned Peacock to me along with a few other more traditional (and yawn worthy) catering companies but Peacock blew them out of the water in my opinion. When I saw they were farm to table I was so excited because that stuff is super important to me and my husband and I cared a lot about making our wedding “feel like us,” so to speak, then I knew it was in the stars when I first talked to Michelle because right away I could tell she was flexible, open-minded and overall amazing. She clearly has this fantastic “let’s make it work!” attitude and she and the rest of her team maintained that mindset and awesome disposition from our first convo until the end of the wedding night.
    Michelle was so great at communicating leading up to the wedding and was always so chill and calm about everything, which I really appreciated. I remember a few days before we were running into problems between plate counts and rentals and coordination and I had missed a call from her asking me what she wanted me to do, but by the time I called her back she tells me she already handled it, came up with an easy solution that fell in line with what I would have wanted based on our discussions about our priorities and such for the whole wedding. I was like… wow.. I LOVE MY CATERER.
    At the actual wedding, it felt like a dream because everything was so perfect. Despite what everyone tells you, I did get to eat at my wedding and I ate a lot!! I tried everything and even got to get a plate of seconds. Truly the best night of my life. Our guests LOVED the food and are still talking about the creative watermelon feta bites and the gourmet mac and cheese bar. Our guests were saying we had the best wedding food they had ever had, like ever. I’d have to agree. My husband still talks about the food as well, even randomly he’ll be like remember those pork belly tacos at our wedding thooo.....haha! WE’RE OBSESSED! I’m getting hungry just typing this.
    It doesn’t stop there though- the Peacock team turned out to be indispensable throughout the entire night. They were always there when we needed them! Not just for catering related things, either- for anything! True story: my dress broke twice on the dancefloor, each spaghetti strap, maybe 45 min apart. I barely knew what was happening because my maid of honor was already running up to me with a safety pin BOTH TIMES within maybe 1 second of it snapping and was able to resolve the dress situation without anyone noticing and without me having to leave the dancefloor. She told me the next day that she saw it starting to break and was running around trying to find a safety pin but couldn’t find one until someone with the Peacock team came up to her and whipped out a bunch in a split second and was there to help as well! Like ok WOW I’M DEAD! Seriously the Peacock team is truly STELLAR.
    I love Peacock Pantry Boutique catering and everything they are about and I couldn’t recommend them enough. I’m so grateful my day of coordinator told me about them because our wedding would not have been the same without their fantastic food and presence.
    THANK YOU PEACOCK CATERING!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

WOW!!!! Just WOW!!! I have no words for incredibly thoughtful this review is. I made a career change 7 years ago to follow my passion and this review just reminds me why I love catering and creating memorable experiences for my clients. We LOVED every second of your beautiful wedding. Michelle and I both are honored to have been a part of your special day! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! Best always- Danielle Peacock

Mark B Jones · Married on 12/15/2018

Attention to detail

We worked Danielle from begin to end of our event, - Danielle and team delivered outstanding service, delicious tasting horderves, perfect sized passed tapas leaving our guest raving about the quality and taste of the food selection.

- Quick on responding to questions and getting us suggestion for our Christmas dinner party.
    - Staff very professional
    - Arrived in advance to set up and worked with us to get a clear understanding of how we wanted the flow of the night
    - Our guest LOVED the food
    - Bar tender and servers were very engaged with all the guests, They monitored the crowd and ensure the flow of the night was going smoothly and no guest had an empty plate or empty class in hand.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We are so honored to have such a thoughtful review Mark! Our team LOVED every minute of your event. You and your guests were such a pleasure. Looking forward to the next one!

Award

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Pricing

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Price Rates

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 70.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 16.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables