Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Reviews

12 | Pompano Beach, FL

12 Reviews for Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/05/2019

Innovative, mindful, and insanely delicious

Book them before they blow up. Seriously. Peacock’s Pantry Boutique Catering is such a breath of fresh air and totally rocks this cool, present vibe that reflects what the food industry and overall mindset of people is moving towards. Innovative and mindful, locally sourced and absolutely delicious food with super cool and creative options and presentation, somehow with very reasonable pricing options. Seriously, I never dreamed I could have this kind of food at my wedding but Michelle made it work! The people behind this amazing food are a team of genuine, awesome people who are down to earth yet invincible AND totally down to work with you on literally whatever it is you need. Special diets/allergies, budget, you name it. My day of coordinator mentioned Peacock to me along with a few other more traditional (and yawn worthy) catering companies but Peacock blew them out of the water in my opinion. When I saw they were farm to table I was so excited because that stuff is super important to me and my husband and I cared a lot about making our wedding “feel like us,” so to speak, then I knew it was in the stars when I first talked to Michelle because right away I could tell she was flexible, open-minded and overall amazing. She clearly has this fantastic “let’s make it work!” attitude and she and the rest of her team maintained that mindset and awesome disposition from our first convo until the end of the wedding night.
    Michelle was so great at communicating leading up to the wedding and was always so chill and calm about everything, which I really appreciated. I remember a few days before we were running into problems between plate counts and rentals and coordination and I had missed a call from her asking me what she wanted me to do, but by the time I called her back she tells me she already handled it, came up with an easy solution that fell in line with what I would have wanted based on our discussions about our priorities and such for the whole wedding. I was like… wow.. I LOVE MY CATERER.
    At the actual wedding, it felt like a dream because everything was so perfect. Despite what everyone tells you, I did get to eat at my wedding and I ate a lot!! I tried everything and even got to get a plate of seconds. Truly the best night of my life. Our guests LOVED the food and are still talking about the creative watermelon feta bites and the gourmet mac and cheese bar. Our guests were saying we had the best wedding food they had ever had, like ever. I’d have to agree. My husband still talks about the food as well, even randomly he’ll be like remember those pork belly tacos at our wedding thooo.....haha! WE’RE OBSESSED! I’m getting hungry just typing this.
    It doesn’t stop there though- the Peacock team turned out to be indispensable throughout the entire night. They were always there when we needed them! Not just for catering related things, either- for anything! True story: my dress broke twice on the dancefloor, each spaghetti strap, maybe 45 min apart. I barely knew what was happening because my maid of honor was already running up to me with a safety pin BOTH TIMES within maybe 1 second of it snapping and was able to resolve the dress situation without anyone noticing and without me having to leave the dancefloor. She told me the next day that she saw it starting to break and was running around trying to find a safety pin but couldn’t find one until someone with the Peacock team came up to her and whipped out a bunch in a split second and was there to help as well! Like ok WOW I’M DEAD! Seriously the Peacock team is truly STELLAR.
    I love Peacock Pantry Boutique catering and everything they are about and I couldn’t recommend them enough. I’m so grateful my day of coordinator told me about them because our wedding would not have been the same without their fantastic food and presence.
    THANK YOU PEACOCK CATERING!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

WOW!!!! Just WOW!!! I have no words for incredibly thoughtful this review is. I made a career change 7 years ago to follow my passion and this review just reminds me why I love catering and creating memorable experiences for my clients. We LOVED every second of your beautiful wedding. Michelle and I both are honored to have been a part of your special day! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! Best always- Danielle Peacock

Mark B Jones · Married on 12/15/2018

Attention to detail

We worked Danielle from begin to end of our event, - Danielle and team delivered outstanding service, delicious tasting horderves, perfect sized passed tapas leaving our guest raving about the quality and taste of the food selection.

- Quick on responding to questions and getting us suggestion for our Christmas dinner party.
    - Staff very professional
    - Arrived in advance to set up and worked with us to get a clear understanding of how we wanted the flow of the night
    - Our guest LOVED the food
    - Bar tender and servers were very engaged with all the guests, They monitored the crowd and ensure the flow of the night was going smoothly and no guest had an empty plate or empty class in hand.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We are so honored to have such a thoughtful review Mark! Our team LOVED every minute of your event. You and your guests were such a pleasure. Looking forward to the next one!
  • Keith

Keith Willard · Married on 12/10/2018

Perfection for a planner that needs incredible partners

As a planner food and service are everything - and Danielle Peacock-Conrad does exactly that. She works with every type of budget so don’t be afraid to ask! She recently did two events for one company that I plan for. The food at the first event was so good that they asked if she do the second and keep us in budget. The answer was yes and yes. Guests eat with their eyes and she never skimps on making sure their food is incredible.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Having Keith Willard Events as the planner I know the event is going to be executed flawlessly. We are honored to be your caterer! Thank you for the review! Making our clients and vendors happy is our number one priority!

mike · Married on 12/01/2018

Peacocks Pantry did an awesome job for our daughters post wedding brunch. We decide just 2 weeks prior to have a brunch at our home for the wedding party and out of town guests. (50 people) Danielle was recommended by our cousin. The crew arrived promptly and had everything ready to go exactly as planned. The food was amazing. From the home made chocolate cinnamon coffee cake to the vegan french toast and everything in between The staff took care of everything. Our guests loved the food. The wedding party hung out all day by the pool and ate all day! We look forward to our next catered event with Danielle Peacock! Michael and Nancy

Sent on 07/21/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We were so happy to help you with the brunch! Everyone had such a wonderful time at the party! Can't wait till the next time we can work together, you are both so wonderful!

Scott · Married on 08/25/2018

Michelle was very professional to work with from the outset. She worked well with me making suggestions to put together what was an outstanding menu! The food was awesome and the service was even better. Peacock's Pantry was integral to the success of the event. I would use them again and again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Scott we are so happy you choose us for your special day! Your wife was so surprised and you did a fantastic job! Looking forward to working together again in the future.

Patricia · Married on 06/09/2018

Peacock pantry put together a Greek themed impromptu engagement party in four days! My daughter got engaged on 5/28/18 in Santorini, so I decided to go with that feel. From the delicious Greek food flavors, to the beautiful flowers on the passed trays, everything was impeccable! I couldn’t have been happier! Everything was perfect, right down to the clean up. Food presentation was spectacular, quality of food and service was top notch. Your staff was cordial and professional. I really can’t see me using any other caterer! You are simply the best!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you! Keep us posted on the wedding, would love to see the Santorini pics!!

Alex · Married on 04/17/2018

The company I work for was hosting a tour of our facility for Candle Manufactures and we needed a cater to put together several options of small plates to feed about 40 guest. What Peacock Pantry did was PHENOMENAL !!!! On time, flexible, great service and most important the food was DELICIOUS!!! I got nothing but great reviews from our attendees about the food. I would recommend Peacock Pantry and only Peacock Pantry for any type of event that needs to be catered. The Pantry does not disappoint!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you Alex! It's always a pleasure working with you on your social and corporate events! Here's to another great season!!

Mallory · event on 03/20/2018

We had an excellent experience with Peacock's Pantry. Michelle and the rest of the team are great to work with, go above and beyond on all fronts, and were able to handle our last-minute changes like total pros. We will absolutely be going to them first from now on.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you Mallory! We appreciate the kind words and are pleased your corporate event was such a success! Looking forward to the next time we work together!

Emily · Married on 12/21/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle and Danielle and Peacock’s Pantry! I am a wedding planner and have background in. Catering and I know good food and service but this exceeded all of my expectations. They made me look so good. My guests were blown away and my client was thrilled. We can’t wait to work with them again!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We can't say enough about Event Bliss! We absolutely love working with you and your team! Your professionalism and talent exudes at each event which is why we recommend you! Thank you for continuing to choose us to cater your events!

Megan · Married on 11/12/2017

Danielle and her incredible staff helped me put together my fairytale wedding!!! I was absolutely speechless when I got to our venue and saw how stunning everything was. From the food, to the servers, bar tenders, and everyone else involved the experience was amazing!!!!!! Thank you for helping give Stephane and I our dream wedding!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We’re so lucky we were involved in such a magical day! Loved every second of your fairytale. You both deserve the absolute best!!!!! Thank you for the kind words. Our motto is to treat each event as if it’s our own. Simply perfection!!!!

If you are looking for a caterer look no further! Danielle and her team are absolutely amazing! The food was the best I've ever had. Everyone at my wedding is still talking about how good the food was (2 months later!) They were so professional and set everything up so beautifully! I want to have another event just so that I can order their food! Book them, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review. What a beautiful couple.. your guests were a pleasure! Fantastic wedding! :D

Karen · Married on 10/24/2015

Peacock's Pantry is nothing but professional, detail orientated and OUTSTANDING in the food department! Danielle and her staff go above and beyond to make every event one to remember. There is no question I would use Peacock's Pantry for all my future events.

Sent on 12/06/2017