Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering Reviews

11 | Pompano Beach, FL

11 Reviews for Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering

Mark B Jones · Married on 12/15/2018

Attention to detail

We worked Danielle from begin to end of our event, - Danielle and team delivered outstanding service, delicious tasting horderves, perfect sized passed tapas leaving our guest raving about the quality and taste of the food selection.

- Quick on responding to questions and getting us suggestion for our Christmas dinner party.
    - Staff very professional
    - Arrived in advance to set up and worked with us to get a clear understanding of how we wanted the flow of the night
    - Our guest LOVED the food
    - Bar tender and servers were very engaged with all the guests, They monitored the crowd and ensure the flow of the night was going smoothly and no guest had an empty plate or empty class in hand.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We are so honored to have such a thoughtful review Mark! Our team LOVED every minute of your event. You and your guests were such a pleasure. Looking forward to the next one!
  • Keith

Keith Willard · Married on 12/10/2018

Perfection for a planner that needs incredible partners

As a planner food and service are everything - and Danielle Peacock-Conrad does exactly that. She works with every type of budget so don’t be afraid to ask! She recently did two events for one company that I plan for. The food at the first event was so good that they asked if she do the second and keep us in budget. The answer was yes and yes. Guests eat with their eyes and she never skimps on making sure their food is incredible.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Having Keith Willard Events as the planner I know the event is going to be executed flawlessly. We are honored to be your caterer! Thank you for the review! Making our clients and vendors happy is our number one priority!

mike · Married on 12/01/2018

Peacocks Pantry did an awesome job for our daughters post wedding brunch. We decide just 2 weeks prior to have a brunch at our home for the wedding party and out of town guests. (50 people) Danielle was recommended by our cousin. The crew arrived promptly and had everything ready to go exactly as planned. The food was amazing. From the home made chocolate cinnamon coffee cake to the vegan french toast and everything in between The staff took care of everything. Our guests loved the food. The wedding party hung out all day by the pool and ate all day! We look forward to our next catered event with Danielle Peacock! Michael and Nancy

Sent on 07/21/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We were so happy to help you with the brunch! Everyone had such a wonderful time at the party! Can't wait till the next time we can work together, you are both so wonderful!

Scott · Married on 08/25/2018

Michelle was very professional to work with from the outset. She worked well with me making suggestions to put together what was an outstanding menu! The food was awesome and the service was even better. Peacock's Pantry was integral to the success of the event. I would use them again and again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Scott we are so happy you choose us for your special day! Your wife was so surprised and you did a fantastic job! Looking forward to working together again in the future.

Patricia · Married on 06/09/2018

Peacock pantry put together a Greek themed impromptu engagement party in four days! My daughter got engaged on 5/28/18 in Santorini, so I decided to go with that feel. From the delicious Greek food flavors, to the beautiful flowers on the passed trays, everything was impeccable! I couldn’t have been happier! Everything was perfect, right down to the clean up. Food presentation was spectacular, quality of food and service was top notch. Your staff was cordial and professional. I really can’t see me using any other caterer! You are simply the best!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you! Keep us posted on the wedding, would love to see the Santorini pics!!

Alex · Married on 04/17/2018

The company I work for was hosting a tour of our facility for Candle Manufactures and we needed a cater to put together several options of small plates to feed about 40 guest. What Peacock Pantry did was PHENOMENAL !!!! On time, flexible, great service and most important the food was DELICIOUS!!! I got nothing but great reviews from our attendees about the food. I would recommend Peacock Pantry and only Peacock Pantry for any type of event that needs to be catered. The Pantry does not disappoint!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you Alex! It's always a pleasure working with you on your social and corporate events! Here's to another great season!!

Emily · Married on 12/21/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle and Danielle and Peacock’s Pantry! I am a wedding planner and have background in. Catering and I know good food and service but this exceeded all of my expectations. They made me look so good. My guests were blown away and my client was thrilled. We can’t wait to work with them again!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We can't say enough about Event Bliss! We absolutely love working with you and your team! Your professionalism and talent exudes at each event which is why we recommend you! Thank you for continuing to choose us to cater your events!

Megan · Married on 11/12/2017

Danielle and her incredible staff helped me put together my fairytale wedding!!! I was absolutely speechless when I got to our venue and saw how stunning everything was. From the food, to the servers, bar tenders, and everyone else involved the experience was amazing!!!!!! Thank you for helping give Stephane and I our dream wedding!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

We’re so lucky we were involved in such a magical day! Loved every second of your fairytale. You both deserve the absolute best!!!!! Thank you for the kind words. Our motto is to treat each event as if it’s our own. Simply perfection!!!!

If you are looking for a caterer look no further! Danielle and her team are absolutely amazing! The food was the best I've ever had. Everyone at my wedding is still talking about how good the food was (2 months later!) They were so professional and set everything up so beautifully! I want to have another event just so that I can order their food! Book them, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review. What a beautiful couple.. your guests were a pleasure! Fantastic wedding! :D

Karen · Married on 10/24/2015

Peacock's Pantry is nothing but professional, detail orientated and OUTSTANDING in the food department! Danielle and her staff go above and beyond to make every event one to remember. There is no question I would use Peacock's Pantry for all my future events.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Mallory · event on: 03/20/2018

We had an excellent experience with Peacock's Pantry. Michelle and the rest of the team are great to work with, go above and beyond on all fronts, and were able to handle our last-minute changes like total pros. We will absolutely be going to them first from now on.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Peacock's Pantry Boutique Catering's reply:

Thank you Mallory! We appreciate the kind words and are pleased your corporate event was such a success! Looking forward to the next time we work together!