3D Floral Design

North Richland Hills, TX View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

3D Floral Design is a wedding floral service based out of North Richland Hills, Texas. Carmen is the owner and founder of 3D Floral Design, and she has been passionate about flowers for as far back as she can remember. Carmen and her team of experts are dedicated to creating amazing floral arrangements, and they will go above and beyond to match the style and atmosphere of your wedding day. These designers will pay close attention to every detail and will work with your vendors and venues to help you create your dream wedding day celebration.

3D Floral Design specializes in classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage floral styles. They’ll also craft aisle decor, artificial, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, and a wide variety of other stunning arrangements. Some of the services they offer include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$199

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kimberly
    Kimberly C. Married on 08/20/2022

A moment to remember

Omg.. my boutique was BEAUTIFUL 😍.. from the time I walked into Carmen’s shop I was like a kid in a candy store. She took her time to really understand what I wanted.. I thought I was in another world when she made my boutique for me. When I put my dress on and took pictures … I was speechless, my dress and boutique made me feel so beautiful 🤗.
  • Andrea
    Andrea V. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than a vendor, Carmen is a friend.

After feeling like other floral vendors were hustling me, 3D Floral Design was a Godsent. Carmen was the only florist WILLING to work around my budget without compromising my vision, this just shows how creative she is. She was always available to talk and give me advise based on her years of experience. You can tell this isn't just a job for her, it is her passion. As soon as I showed her my Pinterest board, she understood my vision immediately.
    Carmen's joy is so contagious. The days leading to the wedding, when I was overwhelmed, she made sure to call me and asked how I was doing. I don't think the other vendors even bothered...but she did. She genuinely wants to make sure your sanity is intact. She worked very closely with my "day of" coordinator, showed up at the venue on time, and personally made sure that everything was up to her standards. When I saw my bouquet, I got teary eyed. I don't think I've ever seen something so magical and delicate. Same for the reception...she absolutely nailed the centerpieces, and the ceremony arch was breathtaking. She even left some flowers to decorate our wedding cake. The toss bouquet was included in her package. Great, because I wasn't going to toss my bridal bouquet...it was just too immaculate.
    I was lucky to find 3D Floral Design, but even luckier to find a friend like Carmen. I wish nothing but the best for Carmen, her husband and son. Stop looking for florals....you've found it here!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

3D Floral Design 1
Gift

Free toss bouquet with qualified orders.

5755 Carlisle Ct, Ste 200 North Richland Hills, TX, 76180
Location of (3D Floral Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding