3D Floral Design Reviews

9 | North Richland Hills, TX

9 Reviews for 3D Floral Design

Amanda Ward · Married on 10/05/2019

Fall Wedding

Carmen was amazing from start to finish. She is always on top of things, she helped calm me down at times when I was stressing about the wedding, and she has the best ideas for how you want your flowers to look like. She really does put all her hard work, love, and passion into what she does and you can really see it when you look at her bouquets.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Clarissa · Married on 12/29/2018

Simply amazing!

I got married about a month ago and contacted Carmen for my bouquet she was able to make my vision come true and it was BEAUTIFUL and not just that Carmen is a wonderful person to work with very reliable and very knowledgeable on what she is doing. I HIGHLY recommend her for any flower needs !

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 10/28/2018

Super sweet!

Carmen was amazing and super helpful! She really has a passion for flowers and it was fun to see her in her element. She is super sweet and very quick to respond, too. I would highly recommend her for your wedding if you need someone who will make the experience that much better!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Thomas · Married on 08/17/2018

Awesome experience working with Carmen

Working with Carmen was great. She listened to all of our needs and added her own ideas. The wedding bouquets looked amazing. She really came up with some great designs. I would highly recommend her for anyone getting married in the DFW area.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Blythe · Married on 05/19/2018

Shared Vision and Exceptional Service

Carmen is hands down one of the best vendors (and people) I had the opportunity to work with while planning my wedding. I am hopeless when it comes to explaining what I’m looking for, and after our first meeting i felt that she truly understood our wedding vision. She made not only the bridal party bouquets and boutonnières, but a fantastically whimsical flower arch for our ceremony and a beautiful flower crown for myself. She put into action exactly what I couldn’t find the words to explain, and becomes very invested in the process to make your day perfect - plus a great price. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Nikki Campbell · Married on 03/04/2018

Best. Florsi. Forever.

I used 3D Floral Design for my wedding back in March of 2018 after coming from some very awful florists I had tried to work with. Carmen not only helped me by designing and bringing to life these PERFECT bouquets and decor, but has also become a life long friend. I recommend her to everyone, even if for Valentine's Day or a Birthday! She WILL work with you and help you in LITERALLY EVERY WAY she can.

Sent on 02/14/2019

James · Married on 06/10/2017

James and Michelle Shilling

We had a great time working with Carmen. She listened to all our thoughts and ideas for the wedding, then went off and made it all happen. She was a big part of making our wedding a special occasion. We were so happy with what she did for us, we asked her to stay a be a part of the occasion. We developed a good friendship during the prep and wedding, we are still friends today.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/27/2016

Gorgeous Flowers!

Carmen was amazing! She blew me away with how elegant my arrangements were. They were better than I ever imagined, she exceeded my expectations by far! She really listens and schedules talk times to make sure what you want is really what you want. We kept in contact throughout my wedding planning. I would come in and see a few samples days before my wedding to make sure everything was perfect. She will show you a few ideas on the arrangements and has many books to show all kinds of flower types and variations. I would recommend her to anybody looking for flowers for their wedding or any occasion. My husband actually contacted her on our anniversary and she made me an impressive arrangement with a dog made out of flowers, that was so unique! The best part is she used my wedding flowers as well and incorporated the dog which was very personal to me due to my love for our dogs. Her prices are very reasonable and she can work with whatever budget you give her. We have kept in contact and I will continue to use her for any occasion where I need professional flowers.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Carmen at 3D floral design did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers and photos ? They were so great to work with. Flowers were delivered on time and were absolutely gorgeous. As far a the photography we could not have picked a better photographer. The advanced lighting they used was unreal and the photos could not have looked better. We sure made the right choice with 3D Floral Design.

Sent on 08/06/2013