Livingston, NJ 07039 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About 3 Axis Studios

Go beyond traditional, documentary-style videography and choose a film professional who can provide you with a personalized experience and an authentic cinematic memory of your special day. 3 Axis Studio, based out of Livingston, New Jersey, creates elegant and moving wedding day videos that boast crystal clear images and tasteful edits. Their top of the line equipment and talented videographers who take the time to capture the true nature of your relationship and the love you share. The dedication and professionalism of the 3 Axis Studio team goes the extra mile to ensure a stress-free experience that is exactly what you are looking for.

Experience

Matt Borodinsky, of 3 Axis Studios, is an experienced professional who has an unmatched background in his line of work. After graduating from Hofstra University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Film Studies and Production as well as a minor in fine arts, Borodinsky worked alongside big name photographers and videographers in the wedding industry. His hard work and passion for the business were the driving forces behind his company, 3 Axis Studios. Since, it has grown exponentially, producing over 190 wedding videos and countless satisfied clients.

3 Axis Studios understands that every couple has their own unique love story to tell. Therefore, they take the time to create a video that is hand-tailored to the individual personalities of their clients and the connection they share. In producing the best cinematography in the New Jersey and New York City area, 3 Axis Studios offers the following services for your big day:

• Multiple cameras
  • Travel to your location
  • Raw footage
  • High definition video
  • Highlight and full feature video
  • Client Revisions
  • Drone coverage

You may also add the following on as package extras:

• Same-day edit
  • Live streaming to venue screens and social media
  • USB flash-drive and blue-ray disks
  • Expedited delivery
Follow 3 Axis Studios on

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for 3 Axis Studios

Patrycja · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely amazing

3 Axis studios was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding video needs. We are so impressed with their work. They made us feel extra special on our day and we felt as if we had known them for years. The video is beautiful and caught the most precious moments of our wedding. We couldn't imagine working with anyone else

Sent on 11/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I searched very extensively for the perfect videographer for our wedding. We watched quite literally hundreds of wedding videos in the process, but all of them had something we didn’t love. Until we found 3 Axis Studios. From the very first video we watched, we knew they were the ones we had to have. The quality of the footage, the way it was edited to fit with the music, the emotion they were able to convey was all exactly what we were looking for and stood out far beyond anything else we had seen. When we initially contacted them our date wasn’t available, but I couldn’t stop comparing everyone else to them so on a whim we checked with them again and by some miracle they were available! Our videographer was Matthew Borodinsky, and he and his second videographer Kyler did the most incredible job. Matt was wonderful to work with throughout the day, and we were also glad that we scheduled time in our day to have some one-on-one shooting time with him. We have been watching the highlight video he put together for us over and over again. He was able to capture our day in such a meaningful and intimate way. We have gotten so many comments from friends and family saying how beautiful the video was and how they were brought to tears watching it. If you are in the process of planning your wedding and are trying to decide whether or not to have a videographer there, ABSOLUTELY have one. As you go through the wedding day there is so much you miss and it all goes by so fast, it is invaluable to be able to relive it through video. And we cannot recommend 3 Axis Studios highly enough, their work stands out so far above the rest. We are so glad that we will have their footage and beautiful highlight video to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2017

Their work speaks for itself, it's exceptional! I searched far and wide for a videographer, watching dozens and dozens of wedding video's and as soon as I came across Matt's work, I knew he was my guy. He was so professional and efficient on the day of our wedding. He worked wonderfully with our photographers, respecting their needs for time and specific shots. I posted our video to social media and the comments are still rolling in. I've heard from so many people it's the best wedding video they have ever seen. I've watched it myself multiple times and every time I do, I'm wearing a smile from ear to ear. Matt and his team from 3 Axis Studios are incredible. I am SO happy I found them.

Sent on 01/31/2018

3 Axis Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Livingston, 07039 See on map