Welcome! What started out as a hobby has grown into a lifelong love affair with photography. I am a romantic at heart and consider it a privilege to be the one to capture the special memories of peoples' lives. I specialize in Life Style Photography in the DFW area and beyond. I specialize in wedding and portrait photography; but I can do it all from Senior Portraits to Family Portraits. I love what I do and strive to bring out each beautiful person's personality I photograph.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of 29eleven Studios

5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
W
Wendy Sent on 07/31/2015
5 out of 5 rating
We could not have made a better choice than 29eleven Studios to photograph our courthouse wedding. Since it was just the two of us (elopement style), it was super important for us to have excellent photos to share with family and friends to help them feel a part of our day. Mindy blended right in perfectly with what we had in mind and made a super special and fun day even more so! She was incredibly responsive, prepared and upbeat. She did a great job of capturing several shots that I requested and added in her own unique flair as well. Everything turned out beautifully and we will definitely be calling on her in the future! Two thumbs up for Mindy and 29eleven Studios!!!!
M
Micah Sent on 08/13/2015
5 out of 5 rating
Excellent photographers and services. We loved the wedding photos as well as the ease of working with 29eleven Studios. I feel that 29eleven Studios is excellent at capturing the people and emotions surrounding the occasion.
R
Rachel Sent on 02/17/2016
5 out of 5 rating
Could not be happier with my wedding photos! She was very creative and worked wonders with putting my husband and I at ease (since we are both so awkward in front of the camera). Also love the way she is constantly looking for moments to capture. Some of my favorite shots I don't remember posing for, but Mindy was there to capture every special moment.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding