2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners

Royal Oak, MI View map

Unique. It’s an adjective, meaning:

* Being the only one;
* Being without a like or an equal;
* Unusual

Your event is unique – whether it’s a corporate event or a family celebration, we understand that your event is truly one of a kind. One that deserves the creativity, experience and personal attention of 2 Unique!

Services we provide:

Corporate Catering- We have been catering to numerous companies in and around Metro Detroit since 1991. Whether you need a lunch for 10 or more or are looking for a full-service caterer for your annual bash, 2 Unique is happy to be of service.

Private Catering- Having something special at your home or your favorite venue and want to sit back and enjoy the evening? 2 Unique can assist you with as many or few details you may need to make your event the one friends and family look forward to every year!

Event Planning- Our office has over 40 years of combined event planning experience, giving us established relationships with everyone in the industry. This translates to savings that we happily pass down to our clients. We are your single point of contact for every detail; linens, china, florals, entertainment, tents, decorations, ice carvings, sound & staging, etc.

Here’s what makes 2 Unique uniquely qualified to manage every detail of your next event:

* “Made from scratch” food, using fresh and wholesome ingredients
* Fully-customized menu plans
* Beautifully-presented food and beverage stations
* Clear and concise proposals
* Experienced and professional on-site service staff
* Complete coordination of all details – flowers, seating, entertainment, valet, etc.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Samantha H. Married on 05/13/2022

Book them!!!

2Unique was the most amazing vendor. I am so glad we booked through them. They are now the preferred vendor for The Whiskey Factory where I got married so if you are a couple who just booed that venue…you are in amazing hands. But back when I booked, they were not! I had the worst time trying to find caterers to respond to me let alone get me a quote. 2Unique responded right away and was so responsive and communicative. I had no idea what I was doing or what I really needed and they were able to walk me through everything. Right away I knew I needed to book them. I worked with Carolyn (and sometimes Jim) throughout the process, and they are truly incredible people who care about your big day. I loved the convenience of being able to book several things I needed through one vendor. I booked all my rentals through them and the staff to help with not only serving but my room flip. Day of, the service was amazing and it was the best food ever!!! We got SO many compliments. Our budget only allowed for a buffet, and I am not joking when I say we are still getting people telling us it was the best buffet at a wedding they have ever had. I am SO happy we booked them and you will 100000% not regret it. Everyone at 2unique has been wonderful to work with but special shout out to Carolyn who was a rockstar!!!

2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners's reply:

Samantha, you were so wonderful to work with. I appreciate your kind words and am so glad that our team made your day a success. Providing peace of mind is what we strive to achieve!
    C.B.
    Lindsay B. Married on 03/26/2022

Incredible quality

Two Unique catered our wedding at the end of March 2022. From the minute we started working with them, their customer service was unmatched. The food was absolutely incredible. I can’t get over all the delicious hors d'oeuvres. We got so many compliments on not only the incredible taste but the great service. I would definitely recommend for any catering need
    Maria P. Married on 05/01/2021

Delicious food and amazing service

Working with 2 Unique catering (Carolyn) for our wedding day was incredible. She was very prompt with communication and helped provide us with a plethora of information in regards to different dining styles and helped provide great recommendations for what would be good for the flow of our meal and venue. They have such an amazing list of appetizers, it was hard to choose just a few for our cocktail hour. We chose 4 different types and our guests had a great variety that was readily available (we heard from several guests the appetizers came around frequently) and not to mention they were all so yummy! The dinner service was unmatched! The service was prompt in making sure food came out quick and hot and the servers were constantly walking around refilling beverage glasses. We brought our own wine to our venue and with them having their liquor license they were able to provide table side wine service for our guests. We received so many compliments about the delicious food and amazing quality service from our guests. Would highly recommend working with them. Also if you have the chance- check them out at Detroit City Distilling when they provide brunch- you won’t be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Party Pros Detroit Party Pros Detroit Wedding DJs

We have worked with 2 Unique several times.. They are great to work with a their food is super tasty. Party Pros Detroit

Royal Oak Music Theatre Royal Oak Music Theatre Historic Weddings

2 Unique lives up to their name. The food is always unique and always delicious:)

The Crofoot Weddings The Crofoot Weddings Historic Weddings

Two Unique Caterers and Events Planners are the preferred caterer of The Crofoot Ballroom. All of the staff including our representative Carolyn Berry really knows how to enhance the guests experience by making there tase buds go crazy! I unique venue wouldn't be the same without the addition of unique food. From picking out them linens to soup recommendations the staff at 2 Unique make your wedding or special event vision a reality.

4303 Delemere Court Royal Oak, 48073
Location of (2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners)

2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners frequently asked questions

What event services does 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners offer for weddings?

2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners provide for weddings?

2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners?

At 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • African
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

What dietary needs can be accomodated at 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners?

At 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners provide for wedding events?

2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Open Bar
  • Champagne Toast
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding