4303 Delemere Court, Royal Oak, MI 48073 Map · Phone number

About 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners

Unique. It’s an adjective, meaning:

* Being the only one;
* Being without a like or an equal;
* Unusual

Your event is unique – whether it’s a corporate event or a family celebration, we understand that your event is truly one of a kind. One that deserves the creativity, experience and personal attention of 2 Unique!

Services we provide:

Corporate Catering- We have been catering to numerous companies in and around Metro Detroit since 1991. Whether you need a lunch for 10 or more or are looking for a full-service caterer for your annual bash, 2 Unique is happy to be of service.

Private Catering- Having something special at your home or your favorite venue and want to sit back and enjoy the evening? 2 Unique can assist you with as many or few details you may need to make your event the one friends and family look forward to every year!

Event Planning- Our office has over 40 years of combined event planning experience, giving us established relationships with everyone in the industry. This translates to savings that we happily pass down to our clients. We are your single point of contact for every detail; linens, china, florals, entertainment, tents, decorations, ice carvings, sound & staging, etc.

Here’s what makes 2 Unique uniquely qualified to manage every detail of your next event:

* “Made from scratch” food, using fresh and wholesome ingredients
* Fully-customized menu plans
* Beautifully-presented food and beverage stations
* Clear and concise proposals
* Experienced and professional on-site service staff
* Complete coordination of all details – flowers, seating, entertainment, valet, etc.

Follow 2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners on

2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners 4
2 Unique Caterers and Event Planners 5
  • Betsy

Betsy Reynolds · Married on 07/12/2019

Stop looking for another caterer

I can't say enough about TwoUnique. Hands down, AMAZING. The food is fabulous, and the service is elite. Our account manager Adrienne was professional and made us both feel important. They work with your budget and are flexible. We were able to provide our own alcohol and they would still serve it. I could go on and on about my experience with them. So take my advise and meet with them! They're worth every penny!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Merri Handel · Married on 06/14/2019

Definitely winners! Would choose again.

@ Unique was fabulous. My daughter was married on June 14,2019. Due to allergies, se and her husband are vegan but I had difficulty finding a vendor who could accommodate them. @ Unique had a fantastic menu, food was phenomenal. Several guests stated "I didn't know you could make vegetables taste like this!" A few had been apprehensive prior to coming because of the vegan menu but afterwards told us how fabulous the food was and that they had plenty to eat. The severs were gracious, helpful and very hardworking. I definitely feel they were a huge part of the success at her wedding. Thank you so very much:)

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/14/2019

Great food and service!

I could not say more nice things about Shona and Two Unique! I first learned about Two Unique during my sisters wedding and as we were planning our own wedding we did not want to go with anyone else except them! Shona was VERY responsive and helpful on giving advice for making the day run smoothly. The food was amazing, I received so many nice compliments on the apps and dinner! We did the tasting before hand, it was great to see the broad assortment of dishes you can pick from! I highly recommend working with Two Unique on your next event! Thanks again!!!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

• Party Pros Detroit
    Party Pros Detroit Wedding DJs

We have worked with 2 Unique several times.. They are great to work with a their food is super tasty. Party Pros Detroit

• Royal Oak Music Theatre
    Royal Oak Music Theatre Historic Weddings

2 Unique lives up to their name. The food is always unique and always delicious:)

• The Crofoot
    The Crofoot Historic Weddings

Two Unique Caterers and Events Planners are the preferred caterer of The Crofoot Ballroom. All of the staff including our representative Carolyn Berry really knows how to enhance the guests experience by making there tase buds go crazy! I unique venue wouldn't be the same without the addition of unique food. From picking out them linens to soup recommendations the staff at 2 Unique make your wedding or special event vision a reality.

• 4303 Delemere Court Royal Oak, 48073 See on map