17 Video Production

Buffalo, NY View map
$3,210 Most Popular Price

$3,210 Most Popular Price

A 17 Video Production is not simply a documentation of your wedding day. We make Wedding Movies. There is a creativity and an awareness of what is happening around you. We will not only capture what you remember, but we will creatively preserve what you may not remember. The look on a face... the wonderful readings and toasts... the details on your wedding gown ... the playfulness on the dance floor ... all of it in motion. Everyone that has meaning in your life together to celebrate your love for each other. We will be your eyes and ears, to capture this very special day in your life.

Weddings are beautiful. Everything form the bridal gowns, to the flowers and bows, all the details at the ceremony and reception ... is a work of art. I can't think of anything more beautiful than a brides gown. The detail in them is breathtaking. You'll notice that when you see our work. In addition to the beauty there is emotion and happiness, and all of it positive energy. Like I said earlier, Weddings ARE beautiful and that's why we make "Wedding Movies".

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,800

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,210

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/05/2019

Frank and his team were amazing

From the beginning when we first met with frank I knew that he would be an amazing videographer. He was dedicated to making sure he captured the moments both big and small on our wedding day. Him and his team showed up in the morning and were with us through the end of the night. I would definitely recommend 17 video production to future brides
    Nicole Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing wedding video!

I would HIGHLY recommend Frank and his video team for your wedding! He is amazing, friendly, caring, and a fast responder. He always would respond right away when I asked a question and helped make everything perfect on my wedding day. He was so friendly and truly cared about my happiness on my wedding day. Also, he added things to my wedding highlight video after I requested. He made the changes fast too! He did everything I asked for and more! He arrived early and was super prepared for the big day. He is creative and truly enjoys his job. 17 Video Production is the perfect place to go to for a wedding video and the pricing is very reasonable!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible video

We would highly recommend Frank to any couple looking for a videographer to capture their special day. Frank (and his crew) was sweet, professional, accommodating, attentive, and quick to respond to any texts/emails. During our wedding day, they captured all of the special moments we wanted to remember, but we hardly knew they were there. You will not be disappointed with Frank. Not only is his work incredible, but he himself is so kind and professional. Watching our wedding video brings back so many emotions from our special day, and we can't thank him enough for delivering such a phenomenal film. There's not a doubt in my mind he will exceed your expectations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

FCI Photography FCI Photography Wedding Photographers

We love to work with 17 Video Production. Frank is never in our way and we work well together as a team. The product he delivers matches our style perfectly. Their artistic cinematic wedding videos are second to none in WNY. Get the popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy! You will get the best service with amazing results.

Shaw Photography Co. Shaw Photography Co. Wedding Photographers

I had the privledge of working with Frank from 17 Video Production and I was amazed by how professional & friendly he was. As a wedding photographer, it is always a blessing to work with another vendor that is not only professional, but extremely talented as well. 17 Video Productions' work is a cut above the competition. It's a win win if you choose to work with 17 Video Production. Professional, Friendly, Funny, & extremely Talented.

Buffalo, 14223
Location of (17 Video Production)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding