Elizabeth, Elizabeth, NJ 07208 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About 100%Cashmeir

100%Cashmeir is a traveling full service team. We offer hair styling, make up, videography and photography. We not only travel throughout the United States for our brides, we also specialize in destination weddiings. When you hire 100% Cashmeir to be of service on your wedding day, you are hiring a team of certified beauty experts with years of training and experience.

A 100% Cashmeir bride enjoys an experience all her very own, with a team that will gladly go above and beyond to make sure her day is nothing less than magical. You have the perfect partner, now make sure you book the perfect team!

"Team 100% Cashmeir... 100% at your service!"

100%Cashmeir offers weddiing day make up, hair styling, videography and photography.

• Black-owned

91 Reviews for 100%Cashmeir

• Stephanie

Stephanie D. · Married on 06/10/2021

Wedding Come True

I have no words other than beyond perfect. From the beginning Cashmeir was excellent at maintaining communication and answering my questions. My bridesmaids had some indecisiveness but she WORKED WITH US!!
    Her team is just amazing. Jordan did my mother in laws hair. She was worried about her hair because she never gets it done. Jordan took the time to talk to us and help us figure out the perfect hair style for her. She looked so beautiful.
    Kiana did our make up and I’m so THANKFUL she did. Everyone was flawless. But my favorite part was that she didn’t just cover up everyone’s face generically, but she accentuated my girls beauty. My mom who always puts everyone first finally got the spotlight she deserved because her makeup was glowing!
    I can’t even write about how Kiana slayed my makeup because there are no words. I had compliments all night. The wedding staff even left their posts to find me because everyone wouldn’t stop talking about my beautiful make up and they wanted to see it.
    If you had any hesitations about Cashmeir’s crew.. stop hesitating and book. This was my favorite vendor by far and I will be booking them for any important event in the future.
    I am exhausted from my wedding yesterday but I couldn’t wait another minute to post my review.
    Thank you Cashmeir so so so much.

Sent on 06/11/2021
  • Nayisha · Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing and so fun!

There are not enough words to express my gratitude or describe the amazing job this team did with my bridal party and I. Communication with Cashmeir was always quick and she was so lovely, warm and friendly. Kem and Nadia were my hair and makeup stylist and absolutely amazing! I worked with Kem about a week and a half before my big day for my trial. She took all of my suggestions and went home and studied my look and gave me exactly what I was looking for the day of my wedding. It was simple, yet elegant and romantic. I couldn’t believe how amazing my makeup was! And Nadia did such a great job with my hair and my flower girls hair. She took her time and detangled my mane of hair (bless her heart). She captured the style I was going for and my final look was so beautiful. Nadia and Kem were so lively and fun. The house was full of laughter, good conversation, singing and killer harmonies! Nadia and Kem took great safety measures and precautions and everyone felt comfortable the entire time. And when I started to get overwhelmed and have my first bridal freak out, Kem and Nadia were right there to make me laugh and dry my tears. The energy was amazing and just what I needed. I couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 06/06/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

100%Cashmeir Pricing

100%Cashmeir Price Rates

100%Cashmeir FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount