Zemer Orchestra

Zemer Orchestra

Favorite
Baltimore, MD
410.358.6416
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
1.3

Called me several times as I was prepping for Passover despite my repeated requests we talk via email. Made me very uncomfortable when they said they only played Orthodox weddings- were not at all familiar with my shul, refused to come out for less than 5 hours of playing, quoted me $3000 as a base price, told me it would be about $1600 more if I wanted them to play rock or any other kind of music than horas.

Services Used: Band

great band,played american/secular and jewish music at my wedding...

Services Used: Band

Nossi Gross and Zemer did everything we wanted. They were flexible, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. From traditional melodies for the cocktail hour, to combining recorded and live music for the processional, to scripting and playing a truly contemporary song for the "grand entrance" of the bride and groom. The traditional sets were an excellent combination of blended Jewish Israeli music with some country fiddle thrown in to please the bride, and at the end of the night when we switched to social dancing the singing, playing, and music choice were perfect. I even had the "New York" crowd ask me about the music. I would choose Nossi and Zemer for any simcha I planned.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Zemer orchestra was great; they were prompt, organized, and took care of EVERYTHING!!! Not only that, they were all great musicians. Two thumbs up, and I'd hire them for any event.

Services Used: Band

10 Months later, people are still talking about the horas that Zemer led. I'd say that's a specialty of theirs. We asked them to play a lot of motown and they did a great job.

Services Used: Band

There is nothing negative to say about Nossi Gross. He did a fabulous job, and I would use him for future events.

Services Used: Band

We wanted many types of music to suit a varied crowd and they worked with us every step of the way. Excellent!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music