Your Day Done Your Way

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Revrand Darla was an absolute joy to have marry us. She brought a sense of calm to the ceremony and a fit in with my guest like an old friend. She made our ceremony special and unique. It fit us and our personality. It was perfect!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Hosler was exactly what I was looking for in a wedding officiant. She personalizes everything and speaks with great emotion. She literally writes a ceremeony based on your relationshiop with you signifant other and personalizes the ceremony to fit who you are. She literally spends a lot of time and effort making your ceremony perfect, it seems that she has known you forever. Plus, she has a ton of expereince so she knows exactly what to do when.

Services Used: Officiant

WONDERFUL! Darla, Your Day Done Your Way's Reverend, truly has a gift for creating beautiful, unique, and personal ceremonies. During our wedding planning process I was finishing and graduating from law school, studying for and taking the bar exam, dealing with an identity theft nightmare, and planning the wedding, so needless to say I didn't have a lot of extra time. Darla was awesome, all we did was fill out her forms and send her our vows and she wrote the most beautiful ceremony. I couldn't have handpicked each word better. She even picked our reading for us because I had so little time and again, it was perfect. She is the best. I cannot say enough good things. Our guests still comment on what a beautiful and unique ceremony we had. My mom, who is a devout catholic and admittedly was not excited we weren't having a church wedding, absolutely raved about the ceremony and even said that she felt it was better than any catholic ceremony we could have had. Thank you, Darla!

Profile Picture
cmhwed
05/23/2009

Darla did exactly what we wanted, and was very patient even though our ceremony was in flux up until a few days before the wedding. She provided an initial framework and then I went from there. She always provided helpful suggestions but deferred to what we wanted. Her price was very reasonable compared to many other officiants.

Services Used: Officiant

Darla was a dream come true for us. Due to our differing religious backgrounds we needed someone who could make all those in attendance feel comfortable. That is exactly what Darla did for us and our family. She found a wonderfully touching way to combine our distinct backgrounds and to include everyone in our personalized ceremony. We enjoyed her both as an officiant and as a person.