Run to an Elopement

118 Graceland Blvd. Suite 163,, Columbus, OH 43214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Run to an Elopement

Run to an Elopement is a licensed wedding officiant service from Columbus, Ohio. Windi, the owner, performs non-traditional, non-denominational, earth-based, and unique ceremonies in central Ohio. Run to an Elopement encourages couples to be mindful in planning their weddings and marriages, from premarital counseling to the meditative moment right before the ceremony begins.

Run to an Elopement is more than just a wedding officiant service. As this business specializes in smaller weddings, Windi knows how every special moment counts. Run to an Elopement offers a humanistic approach to serving our couples. We respect your choice of hosting either very small, intimate weddings or larger, more formal affairs. Run to an Elopement offers the following services:

• Rehearsal

Run to an Elopement 5
Run to an Elopement 6
Run to an Elopement 7

Megan · Getting married on 08/31/2019

I honestly don’t think I could have found a more perfect officiant! Windi was everything we could have hoped for and more. From taking our somewhat last minute request to do a short and sweet ceremony in the park with parents, siblings, and grandparents (we contacted her three or so weeks before we actually planned to have the ceremony!) to being helpful with ANY and all questions along the way, she was absolutely perfect. Her personality meshed really well with ours and she totally understood the vibe we wanted to have at our ceremony.

Windi met with us prior to the ceremony to get down all of the details and set expectations. We opted to write our own vows, so once we submitted them to her she promptly sent back the ceremony “script” for our review. We loved it and had no changes to request! During the initial meeting she asked us a lot of questions to figure out who we were as a couple and individuals to make sure that the ceremony she wrote for us would fit us just right, and I think she did so excellently. Windi also offered some other really great services that my Husband and I opted not to use, but I think would be extremely valuable to many people (a sort of pre-marriage counseling type of thing, etc.).

My husband and I were originally planning to have our large-scale wedding in late summer of 2019 - but opted to get married this year with just our closest family for a number of reasons. We loved working with her so much that we are hoping that we can have her perform our Renewal of the Vows (approximately around our 1-year marriage anniversary) at our Reception we are planning to host for all friends and family next year (when our original wedding was planned for). I cannot recommend her enough - whether you opt to have a big wedding or a small and intimate wedding, I think Windi would be absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Windi, for helping our special day go absolutely splendidly!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Megan,
    Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your wedding story! I really appreciate your kind words and enjoyed being witness to the next chapter in you and Michael's adventures. I can't to see you again soon! Let's renew your vows in a year...OK?!

Hongbaoyan Lin · Married on 11/18/2018

Windi Noble is the best officiant in Columbus.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Hongbaoyan,

It was such and honor to serve you and your family on your wedding day! Many blessings to you.

Run to an Elopement Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 90.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, GA, MI, NY, OH, PA, TX, WV
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Oh Deer Photography LLC
    Oh Deer Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Windi is one of my favorite vendors to work with! She takes time in getting to know her clients!

• Makeup By Tatum
    Makeup By Tatum Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Windi! She is kind, genuine, easy going and has a true passion for her work. All important qualities for a wedding officiant!

• Station 67
    Station 67 Historic Weddings

I highly recommend Wendi with Run to an Elopement! She was so easy to work with and helped with organizing ceremony to make the event successful. She has the ability to help design ceremonies for you to make it perfect to what your needs are. I love when my clients book her, she is so fun to work with! If you need an officiant, book Wendi!

• 118 Graceland Blvd. Suite 163, Columbus, Ohio, OH 43214 See on map