Run to an Elopement

118 Graceland Blvd. Suite 163,, Columbus, OH 43214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Run to an Elopement

We provide you with a choice of nondenominational, spiritual or civil wedding ceremonies. Each ceremony is carefully created to reflect your values and personalities. We value the importance of your special day, and mindfully take steps to ensure that your magical day goes seamlessly and is stress free. Windi's contribution your wedding day is her keen attention to detail and a service mindset; sprinkled with love and care.

It is our mission to ensure that your needs on your wedding day are not only met but exceeded. Let us help you bring your wedding vision to life. We strive on building connects so we have a list of trusted wedding professionals that we would love to share with you. Just ask!

Run to an Elopement is primarily based in Ohio, but will to travel to your perfect location. We are currently licensed in the states of Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York and West Virginia. Ready to learn more? Just fill out the contact form on the right and we will be in touch.

Follow Run to an Elopement on
800x800run to an elopement columbus oh 25154
b79909b9fdf28b3a 1529327230 fbee5b13ebce15d6 1529327231140 1 808 STUDIOS 533 29

41 Reviews for Run to an Elopement

Megan · Getting married on 08/31/2019

I honestly don’t think I could have found a more perfect officiant! Windi was everything we could have hoped for and more. From taking our somewhat last minute request to do a short and sweet ceremony in the park with parents, siblings, and grandparents (we contacted her three or so weeks before we actually planned to have the ceremony!) to being helpful with ANY and all questions along the way, she was absolutely perfect. Her personality meshed really well with ours and she totally understood the vibe we wanted to have at our ceremony.

Windi met with us prior to the ceremony to get down all of the details and set expectations. We opted to write our own vows, so once we submitted them to her she promptly sent back the ceremony “script” for our review. We loved it and had no changes to request! During the initial meeting she asked us a lot of questions to figure out who we were as a couple and individuals to make sure that the ceremony she wrote for us would fit us just right, and I think she did so excellently. Windi also offered some other really great services that my Husband and I opted not to use, but I think would be extremely valuable to many people (a sort of pre-marriage counseling type of thing, etc.).

My husband and I were originally planning to have our large-scale wedding in late summer of 2019 - but opted to get married this year with just our closest family for a number of reasons. We loved working with her so much that we are hoping that we can have her perform our Renewal of the Vows (approximately around our 1-year marriage anniversary) at our Reception we are planning to host for all friends and family next year (when our original wedding was planned for). I cannot recommend her enough - whether you opt to have a big wedding or a small and intimate wedding, I think Windi would be absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Windi, for helping our special day go absolutely splendidly!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Megan, Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your wedding story! I really appreciate your kind words and enjoyed being witness to the next chapter in you and Michael's adventures. I can't to see you again soon! Let's renew your vows in a year...OK?!

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Windi was an invaluable part of our wedding team! I reach out to her two days before we were hoping to tie the knot and she not only worked us in, but made it feel like it was at no inconvenience to her even though I knew good and well that it was. She got back to us nearly immediately in every part of the process including having our ceremony drafted. The lady must not sleep! On top of being available for every single one of my crazy “I give up we are eloping” bride shut down, Windi heard my “well I kind of want this but also that and this” and used it to choose a perfect location for us... which happened to mean standing outside in below freezing temperatures after the sun had set. While I’m not planning on having to get married again, I wouldn’t hesitate to use Windi for a vow renewal and I definitely won’t hesitate to reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Run to an Elopement 1
    Run to an Elopement 2

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Courtney, I can't believe how beautiful your elopement was. Thanks for sharing these photo's and I really appreciate you kind words. It was my pleasure to serve you both --- even if it was "short notice." I'm so glad to share the experience with you.

Run to an Elopement Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, GA, MI, NY, OH, PA, TX, WV
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Oh Deer Photography LLC
    Oh Deer Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Windi is one of my favorite vendors to work with! She takes time in getting to know her clients!

• Makeup By Tatum LLC
    Makeup By Tatum LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Windi! She is kind, genuine, easy going and has a true passion for her work. All important qualities for a wedding officiant!

• Station 67
    Station 67 Historic Weddings

I highly recommend Wendi with Run to an Elopement! She was so easy to work with and helped with organizing ceremony to make the event successful. She has the ability to help design ceremonies for you to make it perfect to what your needs are. I love when my clients book her, she is so fun to work with! If you need an officiant, book Wendi!

• Columbus, OH See on map