118 Graceland Blvd., Suite 163, Columbus, OH 43214 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Run to an Elopement

Run to an Elopement's officiants provide you with a professional, thoughtful and attentive experience on your wedding day. Windi and Amy perform non-traditional, uniquely written ceremonies in and around central Ohio. We know the value of an unforgettable ceremony and encourage our couples to be part of the creation process--while offering guidance along the way.

Run to an Elopement offers a humanistic approach to serving our couples. As marriage equality advocates we are happy to hold space for all couples. While elopements are our first love we respect your choice to choose the guest count that is right for you! We have officiated grand affairs with several hundred guests, as well as, more intimate celebrations. Our officiants understand the importance of supporting your wedding vision.

Our Signature services include:

• Custom written ceremonies
  • Meditative Moments
  • Ring Blessings
  • Spiritual Premarital Guidance

Now offering Express services in Zanesville, Ohio:

• Just a Signing
  • Just Elope
  • Just a few friends (Micro Wedding)

We are excited to connect with you!

Follow Run to an Elopement on

bohostyledshoot4 5 51 911999 v1

63 Reviews for Run to an Elopement

• Meg

Meg Ringler · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Windi Noble: Wind Beneath Our Wedding Wings!

I had been a little bit nervous about planning our elopement in Hocking Hills. While my husband and I knew we LOVED the beauty of it and it felt like "our" place, we didn't connect with any of the officials listed on the tourism association webpage.

Determined to keep trying, I kept searching, and eventually found Windi's information. After a few minutes on her webpage, I felt like I'd known her for years. We sent her an email and within a few days had a call scheduled. It felt like talking to a lifelong friend. She asked so many thoughtful questions and we knew immediately that she would be the perfect person to marry us.

From that moment, it felt like everything was taken care of. She worked closely with us and our photographer to pick the day, time and location and make sure we had everything we needed. She sent timely emails to check in and see how everything was coming along (which, having just started a new job and being stretched way too thing, I REALLY appreciated!!) and made us feel so at ease.

On the day of our wedding, she hiked with us to Rock House, totally unphased by the unexpected puddles and mud and slippery rocks. I cried so many tears of joy and absolutely treasure the beautiful crystals and herbs from the ring blessing service we added on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Windi for helping set us on the path of marriage so beautifully!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Meg,
    I am beyond filled with gratitude that you picked me to be part of your magical elopement! It was such a pleasure to hold space and perform your wedding ritual. You were simply stunning and Mike was equally dapper. Thank you for your kind words! And thank you for choosing me to officiate your wedding.
  • Karen

Karen Johnson · Married on 08/05/2020

Elopement Dream!

Run to an Elopement made our last minute ceremony feel like a dream! My husband and I had to postpone our large wedding ceremony due to COVID-19, but we still wanted to tie the knot this year, on the planned date. Run to an Elopement did a wonderful job of making our special day feel special, even though it wasn't how we had planned it. Amy was friendly and kind, she beautifully officiated our intimate, outside ceremony in such a way that we will remember it the rest of our lives. Run to an Elopement followed up with instructions on how to order our marriage certificate and guidance on changing my name as well. Truly couldn't ask for anyone better!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Karen,

It was truly an honor to be part of your wedding day and we want to commend you for being so darn resilient! Wishing you and your family health and love today, tomorrow and always!!

Shannon Flynn · Married on 06/28/2020

A Beautiful Elopement

When COVID forced us to postpone our larger ceremony, we knew we still wanted to elope on our original date. Amy performed our elopement ceremony at Orchard House in Granville and she was wonderful. She truly helped save our big day! She was kind, friendly, eloquent, and a joy to work with. We would highly recommend her and Run to an Elopement!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Shannon,

It was such an honor to be part of your elopement! Thank you for your kind words and we want to wish you both a lifetime of love.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Run to an Elopement Pricing

Run to an Elopement Price Rates

Run to an Elopement FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 545
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 295
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
    Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
    GA
    MA
    MI
    NY
    OH
    PA
    WV
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Oh Deer Photography Wedding Photographers

Windi is one of my favorite vendors to work with! She takes time in getting to know her clients!

• Makeup By Tatum Wedding Hair & Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Windi! She is kind, genuine, easy going and has a true passion for her work. All important qualities for a wedding officiant!

• Station 67 Historic Weddings

I highly recommend Wendi with Run to an Elopement! She was so easy to work with and helped with organizing ceremony to make the event successful. She has the ability to help design ceremonies for you to make it perfect to what your needs are. I love when my clients book her, she is so fun to work with! If you need an officiant, book Wendi!

• 118 Graceland Blvd., Suite 163 Columbus, OH, 43214 See on map
    10:00 am - 7:00 pm Monday-Friday
    Location of (Run to an Elopement)