Run to an Elopement Reviews

Run to an Elopement 6
Run to an Elopement 7
  • Meg

Meg Ringler · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Windi Noble: Wind Beneath Our Wedding Wings!

I had been a little bit nervous about planning our elopement in Hocking Hills. While my husband and I knew we LOVED the beauty of it and it felt like "our" place, we didn't connect with any of the officials listed on the tourism association webpage.

Determined to keep trying, I kept searching, and eventually found Windi's information. After a few minutes on her webpage, I felt like I'd known her for years. We sent her an email and within a few days had a call scheduled. It felt like talking to a lifelong friend. She asked so many thoughtful questions and we knew immediately that she would be the perfect person to marry us.

From that moment, it felt like everything was taken care of. She worked closely with us and our photographer to pick the day, time and location and make sure we had everything we needed. She sent timely emails to check in and see how everything was coming along (which, having just started a new job and being stretched way too thing, I REALLY appreciated!!) and made us feel so at ease.

On the day of our wedding, she hiked with us to Rock House, totally unphased by the unexpected puddles and mud and slippery rocks. I cried so many tears of joy and absolutely treasure the beautiful crystals and herbs from the ring blessing service we added on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Windi for helping set us on the path of marriage so beautifully!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Meg,
    I am beyond filled with gratitude that you picked me to be part of your magical elopement! It was such a pleasure to hold space and perform your wedding ritual. You were simply stunning and Mike was equally dapper. Thank you for your kind words! And thank you for choosing me to officiate your wedding.

Megan · Married on 08/31/2019

I honestly don’t think I could have found a more perfect officiant! Windi was everything we could have hoped for and more. From taking our somewhat last minute request to do a short and sweet ceremony in the park with parents, siblings, and grandparents (we contacted her three or so weeks before we actually planned to have the ceremony!) to being helpful with ANY and all questions along the way, she was absolutely perfect. Her personality meshed really well with ours and she totally understood the vibe we wanted to have at our ceremony.

Windi met with us prior to the ceremony to get down all of the details and set expectations. We opted to write our own vows, so once we submitted them to her she promptly sent back the ceremony “script” for our review. We loved it and had no changes to request! During the initial meeting she asked us a lot of questions to figure out who we were as a couple and individuals to make sure that the ceremony she wrote for us would fit us just right, and I think she did so excellently. Windi also offered some other really great services that my Husband and I opted not to use, but I think would be extremely valuable to many people (a sort of pre-marriage counseling type of thing, etc.).

My husband and I were originally planning to have our large-scale wedding in late summer of 2019 - but opted to get married this year with just our closest family for a number of reasons. We loved working with her so much that we are hoping that we can have her perform our Renewal of the Vows (approximately around our 1-year marriage anniversary) at our Reception we are planning to host for all friends and family next year (when our original wedding was planned for). I cannot recommend her enough - whether you opt to have a big wedding or a small and intimate wedding, I think Windi would be absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Windi, for helping our special day go absolutely splendidly!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Megan,
    Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your wedding story! I really appreciate your kind words and enjoyed being witness to the next chapter in you and Michael's adventures. I can't to see you again soon! Let's renew your vows in a year...OK?!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Officiant!

Windi was an absolute pleasure to work with. She's very easy going and makes you feel very comfortable. She wants your day to be exactly how you want, while still offering suggestions in a respectful way. We are very honored to have had Windi marry us :)

Sent on 07/07/2019

Emily,

It was such a pleasure to serve you and Daniel on your wedding day! We couldn't have asked for better weather. Your dress was stunning and Daniel was looking pretty darn dapper, too! I am so grateful you allowed me to officiate your wedding.
  • Doug

Doug Dickey · Married on 06/23/2019

Windi was amazing!!!

Windi did a GREAT job with everything. Our wedding day was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. She went above and beyond the call of duty.

I'd definitely use her again but I don't plan on getting married again.

Seriously, Run to an Elopement and hire Windi Noble to officiate your wedding. You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Run to an Elopement 8

Run to an Elopement's reply:

It was such an honor to serve you on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing me. I appreciate your thoughtful words. I am so glad the weather was nice and sunny for your ceremony!
  • Brittani

Brittani Carl · Married on 04/13/2019

Just What We Were Looking For!

Knowledgeable, Easy To Work With, Professional

Sent on 04/20/2019

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Thanks Brittani. It was such a pleasure to serve you on your wedding day! Your dress was stunning and you looked beautiful walking down the aisle.
  • Catherine

Catherine Chandler-Tressler · Married on 12/21/2018

Perfect for us

Windi was very friendly and accommodating when we contacted her less than two weeks before our date. She always responded promptly to messages. She didn't even make us feel bad when we were late to our own ceremony!!! Would recommend to anyone of any religion/background wishing to elope.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Cat,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that the rain held off for us and we were able to hike into the woods for your elopement. Best wishes to you and Chris.

Aaron · Married on 12/14/2018

You need to meet Windi!

Katie and I were happy with Windi from the start. We initially met in a coffee shop and started with a general conversation about ourselves (and Windi) and what we were looking for in a wedding. Turns out, we had no idea! But that was ok, Windi helped us walk through everything. After our meeting she stayed in contact and kept us on track. Any questions we had she answered promptly and candidly. As the day approached she encouraged us to fully embrace the experience and eventually, to let go. Our nerves were high and she kept us calm and focused. The day of Windi met with us prior to the ceremony and ran us through everything one last time. She reminded us why we were there and to enjoy ourselves!

This experience was all positive from the start. If you are looking for an officiant and just aren't sure we would highly encourage you to meet with Windi. She made this day, this moment, something special that was just for us.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Aaron,

It was such a awesome day. I really enjoyed being part of your elopement! The Zoo's carousel was the perfect location -- and really represented your love story. Thank you for your kind words.

Hongbaoyan Lin · Married on 11/18/2018

Windi Noble is the best officiant in Columbus.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Hongbaoyan,

It was such and honor to serve you and your family on your wedding day! Many blessings to you.

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Windi was an invaluable part of our wedding team! I reach out to her two days before we were hoping to tie the knot and she not only worked us in, but made it feel like it was at no inconvenience to her even though I knew good and well that it was. She got back to us nearly immediately in every part of the process including having our ceremony drafted. The lady must not sleep! On top of being available for every single one of my crazy “I give up we are eloping” bride shut down, Windi heard my “well I kind of want this but also that and this” and used it to choose a perfect location for us... which happened to mean standing outside in below freezing temperatures after the sun had set. While I’m not planning on having to get married again, I wouldn’t hesitate to use Windi for a vow renewal and I definitely won’t hesitate to reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Run to an Elopement 9
    Run to an Elopement 10

Courtney,

I can't believe how beautiful your elopement was. Thanks for sharing these photo's and I really appreciate you kind words. It was my pleasure to serve you both --- even if it was "short notice." I'm so glad to share the experience with you.

Beau Rush · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

Windi was amazing! From our first consultation through the ceremony she was attentive and caring. She provided guidance and listened to what was important to us. She made sure to make our ceremony personal. Her knowledge in different traditions is impressive to say the least. We highly recommend Run to an Elopement!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Run to an Elopement's reply:

You and Marisa were so much fun to work with. I am so happy that you chose me to officiate your wedding. Adding a handfasting to your ceremony was a special treat. Much love to you both.

Nathan B Rawlins · Married on 10/27/2018

Blessed to have this company

I had an amazing experience with this company. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Nathan, Thanks for choosing me to officiate your elopement! Wishing you and your bride all of the best!

patty · Married on 08/10/2018

Windi not only did a great job officiating our wedding - she was a tremendous help beforehand. She kept in constant contact with us and provided great tips with writing our vows and during our rehearsals she went through everything with our wedding party until we were comfortable. She brings with her lots of spunk and positive energy and we loved her! Thanks Windi!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Patty,

It was such a joy to be part of your wedding day. I am so happy that we beat the rain! You were simply stunning and Jeff was a treat to work with. Thank you for your kind words.

Andy · Married on 07/27/2018

WIndi was extremely helpful with the ceremony and planning. We met with her before the ceremony and she reviewed all of the relevant details with us. We had some hesitation finding a wedding officiant due to being a same-sex couple. Windi put our minds at ease and she even provided the ceremony for review so we could give input/make suggestions/changes. One of our favorite parts of the process was Windi taking a few minutes with us to meditate before the ceremony. It sounded a little weird but it helped both of us to calm our nerves. Windi was incredibly responsive and used different channels of communication which worked well for us. For example, my gmail put Winii's e-mails in a spam folder. Windi texted us and that helped us to learn there was an issue with receiving communication from her. We couldn't have been happier to have Windi join us for the day. She even helped take a few pictures for us before the ceremony.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Andy,

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure serving you and Dan on your wedding day. The weather was perfect and your families were fun to connect with. Thanks for choosing me!

Amy · Married on 06/09/2018

I contacted Windi with 3 weeks to plan. She was professional prompt,& so sweet. Amazing !

Amy,
    Thanks for the awesome review. I'm so glad your wedding day was dry! That rain had us stressin'! Thanks for allowing me to be part of your beautiful celebration.

Gabrielle · Married on 06/05/2018

Windi is amazing. She made my day go so smoothly and helped me with everything I needed. Her communication was outstanding, as every time I messaged her she responded within a few hours but usually sooner. She was even amazing company on my special day.

Gabi,
    You were a stunning bride. I really enjoyed being part of your wedding day. Thank you for allowing me to be present.

Sam · Married on 06/02/2018

Windi was a wonderful officiant! We knew right away after our first meeting with her that she was the right person for our special day. She was very accommodating when we decided to move our wedding up several months, and from traditional to very small and unique. She even helped us choose a location! While we were probably less than ideal to work with due to these major changes and our indecisiveness, she always did her best to make sure we were happy - our wants and needs were always first, and she worked with a smile!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Run to an Elopement 11

Run to an Elopement's reply:

You were the ideal couple! Don't ever think differently. I really enjoyed working with you and providing you with the love and care you deserved. Best Wishes.

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2018

Windi was wonderful! We were so lucky to have her share in our special day. Her thoughtfulness, kindness and respect for the moment was evident. Thanks, Windi!

Nicole,

I'm so glad you found me. Your elopement was truly special. I wish you and Tim many years of love.

Jo · Married on 05/12/2018

Windi was a complete pleasure to work with. She was totally there for us before, during, and after the ceremony. We received so many compliments about the ceremony she put together. Could not have been more perfect for us. She is now part of our family! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Run to an Elopement 12
    Run to an Elopement 13
    Run to an Elopement 14

Jo,
    I'm so glad you found me and I had such a great time serving you on your magical day. Can't wait to make more memories with you two!

Asha · Married on 05/05/2018

Windi was great with arranging specifically a ceremony for us that mixed my indian culture and my husband’s Christian background in a way that flowed really well. She also helped arrange some things before and after the ceremony and helped kick my wedding party’s butt in line if they got rowdy! She was the best.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Run to an Elopement's reply:

LOL! I don't know how much butt kicking happened-- but I did have a lot of fun with you and your friends. I really enjoyed spending the day with you and your families. Such a beautiful celebration.

Jodi · Married on 04/12/2018

Wendi was the perfect Officiant for our private ceremony. Wendi is welcoming, organized and professional and walked us through how to plan and write our vows. She provided guidance and flexibility in our vows and provided a quiet time the day of the wedding, right before we began our ceremony, that really helped us to relax and bring our focus to each other and pledging our commitment and love together. I recommend Wendi to everyone.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Jodi, It was such a beautiful day at the Park of Roses. I really appreciate you choosing me to be part of your elopement! Lucky for us--- no one blew away. (HA!)

Tanisha · Married on 04/08/2018

I not only gain a husband but I gain a friend. I can't put into words the experience I had with Windi. Just meeting here was a ray of sunshine. The grace and professionalism she showed on my wedding day due to crazy wedding traffic I was in getting to the venue. She hosted my guest and acted as a wedding coordinator. The attention to detail and providing us with exactly what we wanted for our non-traditional wedding. Thank you for helping to make the best day of my life the best one.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Run to an Elopement 15
    Run to an Elopement 16
    Run to an Elopement 17
    Run to an Elopement 18

Tanisha,
    Let me first say how beautiful you looked! Simply stunning. It was a my pleasure to serve you and Brandon. You have a beautiful family and a strong foundation. Blessings!

Jamie · Married on 03/24/2018

Windi was absolutely fantastic! She was the best decision we made surrounding pertaining to our wedding. We were more than pleased with everything she did before, during and after our ceremony. She wrote a beautiful ceremony, and included our own vows we read to one another. Windi has such a calming presence, which is great when you're nervous and excited! We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jamie,

Your black dress was stunning and I loved everything about your day! Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you.

David · Married on 03/10/2018

Windi was an absolute godsend! From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was the one. She is warm and personable and sincere. She is more than an officiant. She became a friend and a guide in the months leading up to the wedding. She went above and beyond anything we could have imagined. She was grounded in the practical logistical side as well as the spiritual side (This became especially helpful when there was a slight seating snafu and Windi knew exactly how to handle it - and she did). Right before the ceremony, Windi centered us with a meditation moment which was so helpful. She wrote the most beautiful and personalized ceremony for us - our wedding guests keep commenting how moving the ceremony was. We can’t imagine our special day without her. When we look back at the pictures of our day and see Windi in them, we feel so blessed that she was a part of it all.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Run to an Elopement 19
    Run to an Elopement 20
    Run to an Elopement 21
    Run to an Elopement 22

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved our experience with Windi! Very responsive & made us feel very welcomed.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Such a beautiful day! Thank you for your kind words. Blessings to you both!