Run to an Elopement Reviews

63 | Columbus, OH

63 Reviews for Run to an Elopement

• Meg

Meg Ringler · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Windi Noble: Wind Beneath Our Wedding Wings!

I had been a little bit nervous about planning our elopement in Hocking Hills. While my husband and I knew we LOVED the beauty of it and it felt like "our" place, we didn't connect with any of the officials listed on the tourism association webpage.

Determined to keep trying, I kept searching, and eventually found Windi's information. After a few minutes on her webpage, I felt like I'd known her for years. We sent her an email and within a few days had a call scheduled. It felt like talking to a lifelong friend. She asked so many thoughtful questions and we knew immediately that she would be the perfect person to marry us.

From that moment, it felt like everything was taken care of. She worked closely with us and our photographer to pick the day, time and location and make sure we had everything we needed. She sent timely emails to check in and see how everything was coming along (which, having just started a new job and being stretched way too thing, I REALLY appreciated!!) and made us feel so at ease.

On the day of our wedding, she hiked with us to Rock House, totally unphased by the unexpected puddles and mud and slippery rocks. I cried so many tears of joy and absolutely treasure the beautiful crystals and herbs from the ring blessing service we added on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Windi for helping set us on the path of marriage so beautifully!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Meg,
    I am beyond filled with gratitude that you picked me to be part of your magical elopement! It was such a pleasure to hold space and perform your wedding ritual. You were simply stunning and Mike was equally dapper. Thank you for your kind words! And thank you for choosing me to officiate your wedding.
  • Karen

Karen Johnson · Married on 08/05/2020

Elopement Dream!

Run to an Elopement made our last minute ceremony feel like a dream! My husband and I had to postpone our large wedding ceremony due to COVID-19, but we still wanted to tie the knot this year, on the planned date. Run to an Elopement did a wonderful job of making our special day feel special, even though it wasn't how we had planned it. Amy was friendly and kind, she beautifully officiated our intimate, outside ceremony in such a way that we will remember it the rest of our lives. Run to an Elopement followed up with instructions on how to order our marriage certificate and guidance on changing my name as well. Truly couldn't ask for anyone better!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Karen,

It was truly an honor to be part of your wedding day and we want to commend you for being so darn resilient! Wishing you and your family health and love today, tomorrow and always!!

Shannon Flynn · Married on 06/28/2020

A Beautiful Elopement

When COVID forced us to postpone our larger ceremony, we knew we still wanted to elope on our original date. Amy performed our elopement ceremony at Orchard House in Granville and she was wonderful. She truly helped save our big day! She was kind, friendly, eloquent, and a joy to work with. We would highly recommend her and Run to an Elopement!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Shannon,

It was such an honor to be part of your elopement! Thank you for your kind words and we want to wish you both a lifetime of love.
  • Kristen

Kristen Marie Vilt · Married on 05/30/2020

Great Experiance!

I can not say enough good things about Amy and Run to Elopement! She was so helpful, professional and sincere. We hired her to be our officiant for our elopement that we had on our original wedding say since our big wedding was delayed due to COVID-19. We actually wanted to hire Run to Elopement for our original big wedding months ago but at the time they were not available for our date, so when I saw a elopement package at a adorable bed and breakfast that was collaborating with Run to Elopement I thought it was meant to be! I was a little worried at first since with the elopement package we didn't get to talk/meet Amy before hand and that we would just have generic vows, but I was so surprised on how meaningful and spot on the vows were. Amy arrived early to explain some of the legal paperwork side of things, discussed briefly how we wanted the ceremony to start and she even followed up once we were legally married. She made the process so simple and stress free!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Run to an Elopement's reply:

We love it when synchronicity happens and brings us together with RAD couples like yourselves. It was such an honor to serve you both and we are grateful that you shared your experience. Love always prevails!

Santana Bobo · Married on 05/24/2020

Orchard House Elopement

Amy Aurore's sincerity was unquestionable. She seemed like she genuinely enjoyed marrying people. Her positive energy brought an extra dimension to our ceremony and her presence added a lot. She was friendly and professional at all times and the vows themselves were pretty much what we would have written ourselves. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/05/2020

Santana,

It was a pleasure to be part of your intimate celebration. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we want to wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Megan Bilger · Married on 05/09/2020

best day ever

Our elopement ceremony went just as I hoped it would, everything was perfect and easy. We would recommend Run to an Elopement to everyone!

Sent on 07/04/2020

Megan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Your elopement was AMAZING and we really enjoyed being part of your special day! Best wishes!!

Sarah Mccance · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely spectacular

Windi was such a blast to have for our big day. She was full of quick humor and whit and helped calm us before we walked down the aisle with a meditative moment and meaningful words. If we could have it to do all over, we would pick Windi every time!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Sarah,

It was such a pleasure to serve you and Kyle on your wedding day! Your families were amazing and the pie was delicious. Wishing you both the best.
  • Kristen

Kristen Dewey · Married on 11/30/2019

Amy far exceeded our expectations!

Coming from two different churches and getting married outside of the church, we were looking for someone who would take our faiths into account when marrying us, and we found the PERFECT person in Amy from Run to an Elopement! She was kind, understanding, took the time to get to know us, and so helpful. She helped us think through our ceremony and the day in general to focus on what was most important to us. One of my most favorite moments of the day was the mindful moment we took with her right after the ceremony to take in what we had just done. We felt so amazingly connected afterwards, I highly recommend it. Thank you Amy for writing the most perfect ceremony and orchestrating the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Kristen,

It was such a honor to hold space for you and your families on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing Run to an Elopement for you officiating needs. We are so glad you enjoyed our meditative moment.
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/09/2019

We love Windi!

Windi was amazing! She was so warm and easy to work with from day one. She gave us lots of helpful tools and advice for customizing our ceremony and writing our vows and she was also super helpful in the planning process. She really knows what she's doing and was able to whip our wedding party into shape, giving us a beautiful ceremony that ran super smoothly. I would recommend Windi to any bride!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Erica,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We really enjoyed watching you walk down the aisle. Wishing you and Andy the best that life has to offer.
  • Colleen

Colleen Panyard · Married on 11/02/2019

Amy was fantastic!

Amy has such a calming personality that really helped level set the wedding party. The day of the ceremony, the weather took a little turn making it quite cold for the outdoor ceremony. Amy kept calm and was professional throughout the entire thing!

I was confident choosing Amy and Run to an Elopement right away due to the responsiveness via email inquiries, their follow-up, and Amy and I’s initial phone call.

I was skeptical to go with an officiant we didn’t know ahead of time, because I’ve seen that go very wrong. Amy did a fantastic job getting to know us and making our ceremony unique to us as a couple.

Amy was one of the few vendors I was confident that I didn’t need to double/triple check with to make sure she was on top of stuff, which is a big stress relief in those last few days and even hours leading up to the wedding. Amy was always on time, professional, and even went out of her way to see if there was anything additional she could help with.

I would definitely recommend Amy and Run to an Elopement!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Colleen,

We really appreciate you sharing your experience! It was beautiful celebration of your love and commitment. Thank you for allowing Amy to be present and witness you walking down the aisle.
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Yinger · Married on 11/02/2019

Very Personal Officiant Experience!!

If you are looking for an officiant who will take the time and the effort to get to know you as a couple and create a truly one of a kind wedding experience look no further than Windi. From the first time we met with her, Windi came prepared with a list of questions which was unlike the other officiants we had met with. We were able to openly discuss the type of people we are and the ceremony we were looking for. She helped guide us every step of the way in the process. She was very easy to get a hold of and we never had any issues with communication prior to the wedding. On the day of the wedding she truly made a difference. we had quite a large & rowdy wedding party. Windi was able to effectively execute the rehearsal even with our quite loud and distracted bridal party. On the day of the wedding the ceremony was utterly beautiful. We had multiple guests approach us after the ceremony saying it was one of the most thoughtful, special, and meaningful ceremonies that they had heard (under 25 min too!). She was there for me as a bride and was able to quickly come up with solutions in times of need. She was very professional and at the same time unique. I can't imagine my day going as smoothly as it did without her. For something as special as your ceremony & wedding day, choosing someone who you can trust, has incredible energy, is caring, and experienced can truly make a difference. You won't be disappointed with Windi.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Run to an Elopement's reply:

YINGER FEST WAS EPIC! Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to leave a thoughtful review. I really enjoyed being part of your celebration. Let's go it again next year!!!

Destiny · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect Choice

Does a wonderful job and made sure our wedding day went smoothly!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Thank Anne! It was a pleasure to hold space for you and your husband. I am so glad the rain held off.

Tammy Pace · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome! Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Windi was amazing to work with. She was very responsive anytime we had questions or weren’t sure about something. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Tammy,

It was a lovely intimate celebration and the weather was perfect for a hike. I am so glad you found me! Best Wishes.

Kelly Rzyczycki · Married on 10/02/2019

Professional & Kind

We eloped in an intimate ceremony in Hocking Hills. Windi with Run to an Elopement was the icing on the cake of our day. So kind, caring & professional.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kelly,

The pleasure was all mine! I love the "costume" change you had after the ceremony. Wishing you and Matt a life time of love.

Megan · Married on 08/31/2019

I honestly don’t think I could have found a more perfect officiant! Windi was everything we could have hoped for and more. From taking our somewhat last minute request to do a short and sweet ceremony in the park with parents, siblings, and grandparents (we contacted her three or so weeks before we actually planned to have the ceremony!) to being helpful with ANY and all questions along the way, she was absolutely perfect. Her personality meshed really well with ours and she totally understood the vibe we wanted to have at our ceremony.

Windi met with us prior to the ceremony to get down all of the details and set expectations. We opted to write our own vows, so once we submitted them to her she promptly sent back the ceremony “script” for our review. We loved it and had no changes to request! During the initial meeting she asked us a lot of questions to figure out who we were as a couple and individuals to make sure that the ceremony she wrote for us would fit us just right, and I think she did so excellently. Windi also offered some other really great services that my Husband and I opted not to use, but I think would be extremely valuable to many people (a sort of pre-marriage counseling type of thing, etc.).

My husband and I were originally planning to have our large-scale wedding in late summer of 2019 - but opted to get married this year with just our closest family for a number of reasons. We loved working with her so much that we are hoping that we can have her perform our Renewal of the Vows (approximately around our 1-year marriage anniversary) at our Reception we are planning to host for all friends and family next year (when our original wedding was planned for). I cannot recommend her enough - whether you opt to have a big wedding or a small and intimate wedding, I think Windi would be absolutely perfect. Thank you so much, Windi, for helping our special day go absolutely splendidly!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Megan,
    Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your wedding story! I really appreciate your kind words and enjoyed being witness to the next chapter in you and Michael's adventures. I can't to see you again soon! Let's renew your vows in a year...OK?!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Officiant!

Windi was an absolute pleasure to work with. She's very easy going and makes you feel very comfortable. She wants your day to be exactly how you want, while still offering suggestions in a respectful way. We are very honored to have had Windi marry us :)

Sent on 07/07/2019

Emily,

It was such a pleasure to serve you and Daniel on your wedding day! We couldn't have asked for better weather. Your dress was stunning and Daniel was looking pretty darn dapper, too! I am so grateful you allowed me to officiate your wedding.
  • Doug

Doug Dickey · Married on 06/23/2019

Windi was amazing!!!

Windi did a GREAT job with everything. Our wedding day was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. She went above and beyond the call of duty.

I'd definitely use her again but I don't plan on getting married again.

Seriously, Run to an Elopement and hire Windi Noble to officiate your wedding. You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Run to an Elopement's reply:

It was such an honor to serve you on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing me. I appreciate your thoughtful words. I am so glad the weather was nice and sunny for your ceremony!
  • Angel

Angel Inman · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing!

We live in another state & wanted to get married in our home state of Ohio. Windi was patient with us leading up to all of the ‘homework’ items, answered all of our questions (no matter how silly) & showed us love & respect every step of the way. The day before I realized I had forgotten to pack my wedding vows & I freaked out! I remembered that I had emailed them to her & I called her. She calmed me down, explaining that she was bringing a copy with her so I didn’t have to worry about that. She emailed them back to me so I could practice & she carried them with her so that I didn’t have to since my dress didn’t have pockets.
    She took command of the event & didn’t let any outside influences derail her. Windi dressed the way I asked her to, she made us laugh & she meditated with us before the service. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to be there with us!
    Windi was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Angel,
    I'm so glad that I save ALL of my emails-- your vows were safe from potential crisis. LOL! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was such an pleasure to serve you and your family. I appreciate your kind words.

Jenna Craig · Married on 05/10/2019

Windi is phenomenal!

Hiring Windi was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is so organized and helpful. We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jenna,

It was such a pleasure to serve you both and your families on your wedding day. I really enjoyed hearing your band play during the reception. Thanks for taking the time to share you experience!
  • Brittani

Brittani Carl · Married on 04/13/2019

Just What We Were Looking For!

Knowledgeable, Easy To Work With, Professional

Sent on 04/20/2019

Run to an Elopement's reply:

Thanks Brittani. It was such a pleasure to serve you on your wedding day! Your dress was stunning and you looked beautiful walking down the aisle.
  • Catherine

Catherine Chandler-Tressler · Married on 12/21/2018

Perfect for us

Windi was very friendly and accommodating when we contacted her less than two weeks before our date. She always responded promptly to messages. She didn't even make us feel bad when we were late to our own ceremony!!! Would recommend to anyone of any religion/background wishing to elope.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Cat,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that the rain held off for us and we were able to hike into the woods for your elopement. Best wishes to you and Chris.

Aaron · Married on 12/14/2018

You need to meet Windi!

Katie and I were happy with Windi from the start. We initially met in a coffee shop and started with a general conversation about ourselves (and Windi) and what we were looking for in a wedding. Turns out, we had no idea! But that was ok, Windi helped us walk through everything. After our meeting she stayed in contact and kept us on track. Any questions we had she answered promptly and candidly. As the day approached she encouraged us to fully embrace the experience and eventually, to let go. Our nerves were high and she kept us calm and focused. The day of Windi met with us prior to the ceremony and ran us through everything one last time. She reminded us why we were there and to enjoy ourselves!

This experience was all positive from the start. If you are looking for an officiant and just aren't sure we would highly encourage you to meet with Windi. She made this day, this moment, something special that was just for us.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Aaron,

It was such a awesome day. I really enjoyed being part of your elopement! The Zoo's carousel was the perfect location -- and really represented your love story. Thank you for your kind words.

Hongbaoyan Lin · Married on 11/18/2018

Windi Noble is the best officiant in Columbus.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Hongbaoyan,

It was such and honor to serve you and your family on your wedding day! Many blessings to you.

Courtney · Married on 11/10/2018

Windi was an invaluable part of our wedding team! I reach out to her two days before we were hoping to tie the knot and she not only worked us in, but made it feel like it was at no inconvenience to her even though I knew good and well that it was. She got back to us nearly immediately in every part of the process including having our ceremony drafted. The lady must not sleep! On top of being available for every single one of my crazy “I give up we are eloping” bride shut down, Windi heard my “well I kind of want this but also that and this” and used it to choose a perfect location for us... which happened to mean standing outside in below freezing temperatures after the sun had set. While I’m not planning on having to get married again, I wouldn’t hesitate to use Windi for a vow renewal and I definitely won’t hesitate to reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Courtney,

I can't believe how beautiful your elopement was. Thanks for sharing these photo's and I really appreciate you kind words. It was my pleasure to serve you both --- even if it was "short notice." I'm so glad to share the experience with you.

Beau Rush · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

Windi was amazing! From our first consultation through the ceremony she was attentive and caring. She provided guidance and listened to what was important to us. She made sure to make our ceremony personal. Her knowledge in different traditions is impressive to say the least. We highly recommend Run to an Elopement!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Run to an Elopement's reply:

You and Marisa were so much fun to work with. I am so happy that you chose me to officiate your wedding. Adding a handfasting to your ceremony was a special treat. Much love to you both.