26 Reviews for Run to an Elopement

Single Religion (2)
Non-religious (2)
Counseling (1)
Methodist (1)

We loved our experience with Windi! Very responsive & made us feel very welcomed.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could not have ANYTHING negative to say about Windi. She is not only a remarkable and loving human being but also a true professional. She works with love in her heart and compassion for bringing two souls together.

She was so easy to work with, flexible with my needs, and a blast overall!

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination, Non-religious

We couldn't have chosen a more wonderful human being to marry us. Her service was impeccable, but more importantly, she was remarkably warm, inviting, caring, and genuine. We will remember Windi forever. xoxo

Photo for Run to an Elopement Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Allison, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi was amazing and I can't recommend her highly enough!

We had to organize our wedding from out of state, and we thought it would be more difficult, but it was so easy. Windi was just wonderful from our first conversation with her. She helped us plan a ceremony that was perfect for us-- from the big things like having a tree planting ceremony and writing our own vows to the tiniest details like our preference on some of the wording in specifics parts of the ceremony. Her attention to details made it all so wonderful and meaningful. She also had ideas when we weren't sure what we wanted. For example, i knew I didn't want a lot of the usual traditions, and she had ideas for how we could subtly avoid those and do things our way. She was helpful every step of the way.

She is so kind and down to earth and she kept us calm and focused the entire time. I could not have asked for a better person to lead us through that day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi was absolutely amazing! She was incredibly prompt with all responses and very helpful in creating a ceremony that reflected the values of my husband and I. She was very helpful in suggesting readings and ideas as we wrote our own vows. We had so many compliments on how nice and meaningful our ceremony was. It was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend Windi to anyone who is looking for a personalized wedding ceremony! Plus she's super fun to work with!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Windi was very helpful...she stayed in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding and answered my questions right away. She also worked with me to write a beautiful ceremony, and was flexible with our plans which involved meeting at the trailhead and hiking down by Old Man's Cave in Hocking HIlls for the ceremony. Thank you Windi!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi - Thank you for doing such a wonderful job officiating our wedding. You were absolutely amazing!!!

Profile Picture Joshua, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi is amazing. She went above and beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi's passion, work ethic and professionalism are unparalleled. She will orchestrate a flawless ceremony while giving all of her love and attention to her couples' needs and concerns. She did magic behind the scenes that I didn't even know about until weeks later. In addition to crafting the perfect ceremony, she held my hand and dried my tears. Windi is so much more than an officiant. She was my support, my guide, my counselor. She will do whatever she can to make the day perfect and stress free. I am forever grateful for her.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Seriously, just hire Windi. You don't have look any further for an officiant. My now HUSBAND

Profile Picture Kate, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Windi was a phenomenal officiant for our wedding. She worked with us every step of the way to come up with a wedding service that was to our liking and her meditative moments with the bridal party was excellent. Can't thank her enough for helping our special day be so special!

Profile Picture Seth, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Finding Windi was a huge blessing. Two weeks before our wedding our original officiant had to cancel. Me and my fiance were referred to Windi by another officiant and I couldn't be more happy and relieved she was able to do this for us in such short notice. She was very reassuring and attentive making sure I had everything we needed for our big day.
We didn't have a huge/ long ceremony so our vows were very short and to the point. She helped make that process very smooth and easy considering I still wasn't too sure what all I wanted to be said.
I am very happy with all Windi has done for us and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi was incredible, and especially for us at a time when family were not! She went above and beyond and truly helped make our day every bit as special as we wanted it to be. She is an amazing person, easy to work with, and will help in anyway she can. We highly recommend her to anyone, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Scott, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi was incredible! Very personable and accommodating! She is worth it, just book her! She made selecting an officiant stress-free and was very inclusive towards our guests.

Profile Picture Mary Rose, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for someone who will personalize your ceremony and who is very easy to work with, Windi is perfect. She was very accommodating. She truly wants to see her couples happy. She made our day feel very special.

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

We are so happy we found Wendi to perform our wedding ceremony! She wrote a beautiful script that brought us all to tears. She was also quick and thorough with our paperwork. Before the ceremony, she helped us relax by talking us through a guided meditation .

What tops the cake is how she saved the day when the parks and recreation grounds crew took our table and tablecloth that was to be used for our commitment ceremony. She took off her boots and ran after them to get it back! Definitely above and beyond service!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Windi was amazing end-to-end! She was highly responsive, open and honest, caring and involved, and highly professional. You have SO MUCH going on when planning and executing your wedding event- Windi was amazing in how she handled prepping for the ceremony, remind on the license, wrangling and coaching us and our wedding party (quite a feat!), and just making sure we had a beautiful and perfect ceremony. Highly recommended for sure!!

Profile Picture Billy, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We've loved Windi's warmth and flexibility when it came to choosing the right words for our ceremony. It was almost as if she had been part of our lives for years rather than days. Could not recommend her more. ??

Profile Picture Jen, 10/14/16, 1 Review

Windi is the best!
She worked with us to write a ceremony that fit for our style. She was very thorough in making sure we had everything we needed. She was very organized for the rehearsal and was able to explain clearly to the bridal party so there was no confusion. When the wedding day came, Windi went above and beyond! She met with the bridal party before the ceremony and her presence was very calming. She was there for any thing I needed and did little things that we did not ask her to that was very helpful. I wasn't stressed or worried about anything.

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Windi was a pleasure to work with and we're so happy she was part of our special day.

She makes everything so easy from start to finish, I'd definitely recommend her. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect even straightening out my dress train several times during the photos. She's wonderful.

Profile Picture User7305869, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a last min elopement, Wendy was vary nice and helpful ,I would recommend her to everyone thanks so much for being apart of my new beginning

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi is absolutely phenomenal! She wrote a beautiful ceremony script that tied my fiancé and I's beliefs together while blending some aspects we wanted for our parents from their religions. And she did it in a way that felt true and genuine to us. Not only that but she went above and beyond my expectations during rehearsal AND the day of the wedding. She offered words of wisdom, support, and laughter. We even did a grounding meditation before the ceremony that really helped our entire bridal party center ourselves. I cannot say enough her!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved having Windi officiant our marriage. She was professional and kind from our first conversation. She has this beautiful and positive vibe about her, that I personally just adored.
On the afternoon of our wedding day, I was running late due to hair & make up taking longer than anticipated; when I called Windi in an overwhelming bridal panic she was very accommodating to allow up to push our ceremony back a bit.
Windi was wonderful. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Windi did a fabulous job with our wedding! We decided we wanted to get married the next day and we're looking for potential officiants. We emailed her and got a response very promptly. She did a wonderful job listening to our preferences and applying them into the ceremony. We felt so confident during our 30 minute consultation the night before that she was going to make this day special for us and was a very calming and warm presence in our preparation process and ceremony. We so appreciated how thorough, organized, and professional she was in creating a wedding especially for us in 17 hours! Her reading during the ceremony was very beautiful and touching. We also were able to utilize one of her photographers (Whitney Brewer photography) who beautifully captured our day and would absolutely highly recommend to anyone looking into utilizing Run to an Elopement! We cannot say enough good things about Windi and her staff!

Profile Picture Gina, 3/1/16, 1 Review