Amy F. Aurore Weddings

36 N. 4th St., Suite 301, Zanesville, OH 43701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
Typical Price $175
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Amy F. Aurore Weddings

Amy F. Aurore Weddings is a non-religious wedding officiant and premarital guidance coach who performs courthouse style civil ceremonies in Zanesville and the greater Southeast Ohio Region (Sorry - NO Columbus Weddings).

Amy is a vibrant individual who is passionate about providing an inclusive atmosphere where nearly-wed pairs are free to openly express their love. This expert firmly believes that couples from all backgrounds and walks of life deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

To-be-weds can look forward to respectful and non-discriminatory elopement or micro-wedding with Amy, either in the Ceremony Room in Zanesville or at a local destination of the couple's choosing.

Although Amy has years of experience with big traditional weddings, she selectively works with couples seeking to elope or have a simple small civil ceremony. Her elopement package was designed in a budget-conscious manner and aimed at providing a personal, meaningful, and memorable ceremony in Southeastern Ohio. She believes all couples deserve to cross the threshold of marriage with someone who truly cares about them and their experience.

Experience

Officiating authentic ceremony experiences since 2012, Amy F. Aurore Weddings is all about making the planning process a simple one. Her booking system is simple and straightforward and couples can go from booking their appointment to their actual wedding day in less than a week's time. Amy wants to share her skillset of holding ceremonial space with couples who may have thought that they wouldn't get this type of service for a simple civil ceremony.

• Woman-owned

1 Reviews for Amy F. Aurore Weddings

Amy F. Aurore Weddings Pricing

Amy F. Aurore Weddings Price Rates

Amy F. Aurore Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 175
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 200
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    MA
    NH
    OH
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Team of Amy F. Aurore Weddings

Amy Aurore

Amy Aurore

Owner & Officiant

My name is Amy, and as you probably know by now, I am a Wedding Officiant and Premarital Guidance Coach. I have been officiating weddings for almost a decade now, and I’ve been life coaching since 2017.

The very first wedding ceremony I ever wrote was my own, over a decade ago now.

I knew I wanted everything about my wedding to be different than what I had ever seen, yet still reverent in the way that ceremonies are intended.

When it came to my wedding day, I knew I didn’t want to “just hurry up and get through the ceremony,” so we could get to the party. I knew I didn’t want to make intentions or promises that didn’t mean a thing to me, repeating someone else’s words.

I wanted to declare my love and friendship with my best friend and make promises that meant something personal to us. ...and although I really did want to get to the party - It MEANT something to me to have my friends and family there witnessing our wedding ceremony.

So that’s where it began.. I remember google searching passages and scripts, and then re-writing them completely, until the whole puzzle of my ceremony was finished.

11 years and many many weddings later, I still get excited to piece the puzzle of a couple’s ceremony together, recalling their individual personalities and friendship and infusing their unique love story into their special ceremony. I love hearing my couples’ intentions for their marriage together and their promises to one another.

I sincerely love what I do and I take great pride in it.

I look forward to connecting with you and the rest of this year’s couples to see how we can collaborate to make your wedding day memorable and meaningful.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 36 N. 4th St., Suite 301 Zanesville, OH, 43701 See on map
    M-Th: 10 AM - 4 PM F-Sun: By appointment only
    Location of (Amy F. Aurore Weddings)