Amy F. Aurore Weddings

Zanesville, OH View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$475 Typical Price

Amy F. Aurore Weddings is a non-religious wedding officiant and marriage prep coach operating out of Zanesville, Ohio.

Amy is a vibrant individual who is passionate about providing an inclusive atmosphere where nearly-wed pairs are free to openly express their love. Amy firmly believes that couples from all backgrounds and walks of life deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Her goal is to create an original experience that accurately reflects the unique characteristics, style, and tastes of her clients.

Experience

Crafting authentic ceremony experiences since 2012, Amy F. Aurore is all about making the planning process a fun and memorable time. This expert became a certified life coach in 2017. Amy helps couples create a strong foundation for their marriage. With a non-religious perspective, Amy offers a marriage prep program that is an exploration into each couple's unique situation and personality, using this self-awareness to foster deeper conversations.

To-be-weds can look forward to a high-end and professional level of service, no matter whether they book a simple Marriage License Signing package or a full Custom Ceremony Package. Regardless of whether you are just looking to have a few short and sweet words spoken with a witness or two, or you are looking to plan a full-out traditional wedding ceremony with everyone you know and love in attendance, Amy will walk with you every step of the way.

Rehearsal is included in the pricing, as well as wedding vow writing guidance/education, resources for customizing your ceremony, and as many meeting opportunities as you desire to go over details.

Service Areas

Amy serves couples all over Ohio with the exception of Columbus.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$475

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MA
NH
OH

What languages do you speak?

English

• Kaylee
    Kaylee W. Married on 04/30/2022

Amy was amazing!

We loved her upbeat attitude and the way she tailored the ceremony to us as a couple. The wedding party loved her and she kept things running smoothly at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding.
    Neal C. Married on 02/24/2022

My awesome wedding day

She help me get my wedding done in a short period of time also while my wife was in jail she east help me and she was patient enough on waiting for the money because I didn’t get the money until a couple days for the winning and I think she’s release a special woman and everybody who need somebody to marry them get them get her to do it I recommend her all the way

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Amy Aurore
Amy Aurore
Owner & Officiant

My name is Amy, and as you probably know by now, I am a Wedding Officiant and Premarital Guidance Coach. I have been officiating weddings for almost a decade now, and I’ve been life coaching since 2017.

The very first wedding ceremony I ever wrote was my own, over a decade ago now.

I knew I wanted everything about my wedding to be different than what I had ever seen, yet still reverent in the way that ceremonies are intended.

When it came to my wedding day, I knew I didn’t want to “just hurry up and get through the ceremony,” so we could get to the party. I knew I didn’t want to make intentions or promises that didn’t mean a thing to me, repeating someone else’s words.

I wanted to declare my love and friendship with my best friend and make promises that meant something personal to us. ...and although I really did want to get to the party - It MEANT something to me to have my friends and family there witnessing our wedding ceremony.

So that’s where it began.. I remember google searching passages and scripts, and then re-writing them completely, until the whole puzzle of my ceremony was finished.

11 years and many many weddings later, I still get excited to piece the puzzle of a couple’s ceremony together, recalling their individual personalities and friendship and infusing their unique love story into their special ceremony. I love hearing my couples’ intentions for their marriage together and their promises to one another.

I sincerely love what I do and I take great pride in it.

I look forward to connecting with you and the rest of this year’s couples to see how we can collaborate to make your wedding day memorable and meaningful.

36 N. 4th St., Suite 301 Zanesville, OH, 43701

M-Th: 10 AM - 4 PM F-Sun: By appointment only
Location of (Amy F. Aurore Weddings)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding