Weddings By Kristine

Weddings By Kristine

About Weddings By Kristine

Findlay, Lima, Marion, Kenton, Ottawa, Sandusky, Bellefontaine, Upper Sandusky and surrounding areas

I am a Professional Ordained Minister licensed by the State of Ohio and will travel to your chosen location to perform your ceremony in NW and Central Ohio-Kenton, Lima, Findlay, Wapakoneta, Harrod, West Mansfield, Bluffton, Bellefontaine, Marion, Galion, Mansfield, Napoleon, Van Wert, Grand Rapids, Indian Lake, Ottawa, Celina, St Mary's, Shawnee, Elida, Bath, Ada, Arlington, Bucyrus, Sandusky, Port Clinton, Oak Harbor, Fostoria, West Liberty, East Liberty and surrounding areas. I am available for large or small ceremonies- formal or informal. Commitment ceremonies for nontraditional couples and vow renewals are also available.

I also offer online Bridal Shops. We carry everything you need for your ceremony and reception at great prices. Wedding Gowns, Bridal Party Attire, Wedding Favors, Invitations and more! Shops specializing in Vintage-Style and Beach Theme weddings.

Check out the following links to see our products and for great wedding tips-especially for those working with a limited budget.

For more information email: weddingsbykristine@yahoo.com

www.facebook.com/WeddingsByKristine

pinterest.com/wedbykristine

bonanza.com/weddingsbykristine

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Toledo

Follow Weddings By Kristine on

14 Reviews for Weddings By Kristine

Kristine was wonderful to work with. She performed our ceremony just as we asked. We met once, and did all other correspondence by e-mail which worked out perfectly for us!! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She was the nicest person, and did our wedding at a very good price!!! Very, very pleased and satisfied!!!!! Thank you so much, Kristine, for making our special day a wonderful one!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Patti, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kristine is easy to work with and does her best to make your day special!

Profile Picture Abi, 8/10/14, 1 Review
2.6

She was always nice to us and very flexible with our often changing plans. However I felt she was unprepared the day of our rehearsal and was not very personable the day of the wedding. I was imagining our ceremony to be a bit more meaningful .

View Vendor Response