Columbus, OH 43235 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Bonnie

Your wedding is a magical experience you will want to remember for the rest of your lives. This is YOUR day…..fill it with joy and love and a unique ceremony which you and your guests will always remember.

I offer caring, personalized and custom ceremonies to celebrate your union, touch your heart and soul, and inspire your loved ones. Every union is special, and you may choose from a variety of custom-tailored ceremonies; religious, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual, commitment ceremonies, reaffirmation of vows, holy and civil unions and family weddings. You may also craft your own wedding vows and incorporate children and/or family members into your ceremony. Your ceremony is a unique reflection of you!

Consultation is free of charge and I will work with you to provide you with warm and personalized service. No counseling is required and I will be happy to marry you at the venue of your choice. Prices vary depending on location and date.

May you have a healthy, happy and long life together, and I look forward to pronouncing you husband and wife!

Contact Bonnie for more information!

Phone: 614-537-9080

ae43650ded3b2d6f IMG 0444 Copy
b8

3 Reviews for Reverend Bonnie

Jamie · Married on 05/25/2014

Reverend Bonnie was a pleasure to work with! She met with us beforehand to discuss our wants for our ceremony. She really listened to what we were saying and offered suggestions when we were unsure. She planned out the entire ceremony, and presented to us, in written form, well in advance for approval. Reading through this material allowed me to visualize the entire ceremony beforehand and offered much reassurance to this nervous bride!
    Not only is Bonnie professional but she has such a calming and gentle personality. She was prompt, dressed professionaly and kept us on schedule.
    We highly recommend Reverend Bonnie!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Rev. Bonnie was very flexible in venue and style of ceremony that we wanted. We met and gave her input, she made some suggestions from other ceremonies she has officiate, and we developed our own plan together. She had it nice typed into a small book so that we knew exactly what was going to happen (no chance of unexpected surprise or something strange) and that also made a very nice keepsake of the day. Bonnie was pleasant to work with, responsive, and very understanding of our needs and desires.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Cory · Married on 04/12/2014

1.4
      0.0
      1.0
      1.5
      3.0
      1.5

My husband Jeff and I found Bonnie at a wedding show. As we did not want to have a religious ceremony, upon meeting Bonnie we thought she was a perfect fit for us. After our initial meeting, it took Bonnie 30 days and 10 phone calls to get a contract sent to us. I should have seen this as a sign of what was yet to come but we moved forward meeting with her to sign the contract and putting down a deposit. 90 days before our event, I received an email from Bonnie asking if I was still interested in using her services as she did not have a contract or a deposit from us. After telling her multiple times that we signed the contract and sent her a check, I had to track down a copy of my cashed check to send her to show that she did in fact have our deposit. Magically, the contract was found. At this point, neither my husband nor I had any confidence in Bonnie but due our wedding being right around the corner we stuck it out. 3 weeks before our wedding, we asked to meet Bonnie to review our ceremony due to our lack of confidence. When we met up with her, she started giving the same speech she gave us when we first met her. In fact, she thought we were a brand new couple! She even called my husband by the wrong name! She did not have our paperwork with her so the meeting was a waste. We wanted to fire her on the spot, but now that this was 2 weeks before the wedding, we had no choice but to stick it out. On the day of the wedding, to our surprise, she was there. However, she showed up 15 mins before show time in sweatpants and changed in the bathroom of our ceremony. Luckily, our wedding did go off without a hitch but I credit that to my amazing wedding coordinator not to Bonnie. I originally was going not provide any reviews of Bonnie, but yesterday I received an email from Bonnie asking for me to review her on this site. I quote "I'd greatly appreciate a sincere review from you and Eric." My husband's name is JEFF! Unbelievable!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Reverend Bonnie's reply:

I apologize for any miscommunication as I always try to give above average service to my Brides and Grooms.
    It is true, my computer crashed and I lost a month's worth of ceremonies, and I had to contact my Brides to get copies of their contracts and deposits. I met with them prior to the ceremony and we were all on the same page regarding the wedding day. When I wrote to her asking for a referral, the name Eric was the default in the template. I immediately sent her another request for a referral and changed the name to Jeff. I also apologized to her for the error .
    I always take a change of clothes to a venue so there will be no creases in my outfit. I don't even own a pair of sweatpants so have no idea what she was alluding to. I am always at a venue an hour prior to the ceremony, and I arrived at the venue at 1:00 PM for her 2:00 PM wedding. And yes, their wedding did go off without a hitch.It was lovely and error free... I received several compliments on the uniqueness of the ceremony from her guests. Her wedding planner was very nice and we had a picture taken after the ceremony. I changed back into my traveling clothes and left the venue. I was very surprised to find a $50 tip in the envelope they gave me, and I thanked them for it in an email on April 13, 2014.
    Had they been honest about their feelings for me earlier in the game, I would have happily referred them to another Officiant. I feel sorry for her that she agonized over this for 7 months.... I just wish she had said something to me earlier. My best wishes are with them both.

Reverend Bonnie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 95.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OH