Westerville, OH 43082 Map · Phone number

About Rev4Weddings

Rev. Weisner has been an ordained minister for 25 years and she is licensed by the State of Ohio to perform wedding ceremonies. She has performed hundreds of weddings and it is her favorite part of ministry. She is committed to providing a meaningful and memorable ceremony at the location of your dreams. Please submit a request for more information.

img0180
Rev4Weddings
The little quiz that goes with this book gives me information about the bride and groom that I can...
img0160
img0180

2 Reviews for Rev4Weddings

Courtney · Married on 10/04/2013

3.5

Sandra was a great officiant for our wedding. She made our ceremony unique while incorporating a good balance of religion and love. We appreciate her services.

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

Rev. Sandra was cordial and experienced. I wish some things went smoother but overall things were good.

Rev4Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OH