West Photography

West Photography

Zelienople, PA 16063 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Custom Graphic Design, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Wests are a great couple to work with for any venue or celebration. Details and pictures choices were well planned way in advance, and their interactions with the wedding party we phenomenal. Also, great that they work as a team to get individual shots of the guys and girls before the wedding party comes together. I highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

West Photography was wonderful on my wedding! They were on time, attentive, not too pushy, made sure I got everything I wanted, and didn't do anything I didn't want. They are very easy to work with and to get along with, and half the time, I forgot they were even there because they were not at all intrusive. We got our pictures back in a very timely manner and they turned out beautifully! I'm more than happy with the service and product I received from West Photography!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met with a couple of other photographers in the area before we met with Tom and Cheryl and their easy-going but professional and knowledgable personalities sold us then and there. They have a number of package options but are flexible enough to allow you to create your own. They were not the least expensive photographers that we spoke to, but since photography was something that I wasn't willing to skimp on, it was completely worth it to pay a little extra for people I was very comfortable with. All of their technology is up-to-date and their style is a mixture of traditional posed shots and candid moments, which was perfect for us.

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tom and Cheryl were AMAZING since our first meeting. We left our interview with them knowing they were definitely going to be the perfect photographers for our wedding. From the start they were interested in what we wanted for our big day. They remembered so many small details without even taking note and made sure to capture all the shots we requested. They responded so quickly to any emails sent and on the day of the wedding were just so professional and as excited as we were about our wedding.

Today we recieved our proof book and we couldn't be happier with the photos that were taken. We would highly recommend them to any couple who wants to make sure that they receive the best quality of photos along with enthusiam and passion from their photographers.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tom and Chyrl are the most kind people I have ever met! They truly love doing weddings and it shows! They are worth the price they charge! They work well to what you want! They are also open to new ideas! They also take the time to make sure they capture every moment of your wedding day. I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved having Tom and Cheryl photograph our wedding day! They also did our engagement session and did a wonderful job with both! The engagement session was really great because we got to know each other and they got to see our personalities and the style of photos we liked, which really helped on our wedding day. They also met with us in advance of the wedding and made sure they knew exactly what pictures we wanted to have taken on the big day to make sure we got everything we wanted. They were very flexible with meeting places and were willing to come closer to where we lived to meet with us since on a couple occasions, which was nice, since we live a ways away. They were always very prompt at all of our meetings and of course on the wedding day. They were very unobtrusive at our wedding and reception...I actually forgot they were even there taking pictures at the wedding - I just got to relax, be myself, and enjoy my day without feeling like I had to keep posing for pictures or being blinded by flashes - that is a sign of a great photographer! We got beautiful shots from the entire day and couldn't be happier with the job they did. They are working on our wedding album right now, and we can't wait to see it - Cheryl does a beautiful job with the albums. They were also able to do a few photoshop tricks for our album (open closed eyes in pictures, add a family member into a picture, etc) that make it even better. Tom and Cheryl are extremely friendly, professional, and easy to work with. We highly recommend them to any couples looking for photographers for their special occasions!

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so thrilled with West Photography. Tom and Cheryl were a delight to work with. At the end of the experiance I can honestly look back and say thank goodness we picked them to photograph one of the most important days of our lives! I received their name from a friend a work with who had used them for his wedding 3 years prior. What a great recommendation! They were beyond professional...but in a relaxed way that made me as the bride relax as well. They incorporated everything we asked for and more! They got so many great shots when I didn't even know they were taking pictures! They both were at all the locations and that really makes it that much better because of all of the options you get with two photographers!

The pictures were gorgeous and the way they were put together for our album and our parents albums was beyond our already high expectations! They are two very talented individuals and when you get them as a pair it makes the experiance even better!

They were able to customize our package for our budget and were so willing to work with us on everything.

If I could save even one bride the stress of worrying about a vendor I would love to do that! Go with West Photography and you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 11/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVED Tom and Cheryl West! Our package was custom made to give us what we wanted. I couldn't be happier with our pictures, and honestly I have nothing I could say bad about them and their service. The only problem we have is now deciding which pictures we like best, and there are so many to choose from, that has been difficult!

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Be sure you know if you will be having Tom, Cheryl, both, or one of them and an assistant. We thought we were getting both Tom and Cheryl to take photos but a month or so out from our wedding we found out that we actually were going to get Tom and an assistant. While we are still happy with our photos and album, we were disappointed that what we were told would happen when we signed the contract with West, didn't take place in the end.

Make sure you have a plan of the shots/photos you want on your wedding day ahead of time. The day-of you have way too many things going through your head to think about what photos the photographers are taking.

• Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be happier!!!! West Photography did an unbelievable job on our wedding!!! Tom and Cheryl were so friendly and agreeable to our ideas about places, shots, etc and had a wonderful way of guiding us in what would work and what would not. We loved that we spent very little time posing for shots! We were able to be in wedded bliss through each little "session" of pictures on our wedding day and they caught it all for us. Just by flipping through the amazing number of proofs that they gave us we can "re-live" our event. People who have seen our pictures go crazy for how beautiful they are and how many shots there are to choose from. And the whole time we barely noticed that they were around us clicking away. Tom took the time on our wedding day to see the interaction between us and our bridal party, family, and friends and really was there to catch some awesome moments. Our walls at home are littered with prints that we were able to make ourselves from our proof CD and my desk holds a digital frame with more than 1200 pictures to get me through tough days! We met them at a Bridal Show, and their easy going personalities made us feel comfortable immediately. After talking to 4 other vendors that day we knew Tom and Cheryl were the way to go for us. We love West Photography!
Tom and Cassandra Dixon

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We Love working with West Photography! They were very flexible and friendly throughout the whole process. They were present for our whole wedding day, capturing every moment yet not getting in our way or being intrusive. They understood our personalities and our wedding style and worked from there. The pictures look great and so professional. Very happy!

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with Tom and Cheryl. They took wonderful photographs and tried to take the photos without being intrusive. I highly recommend them. The are so personable and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

West Photography took the pictures for my wedding, and they were wonderful! They took so many great pictures that it was very difficult to pick out only 100 or so for my album. I would recommend them as a photographer for anyone who is getting married (or any other occasion). The price was also great for all of the pictures and albums we got.

• Wedding: 07/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have been happier with our photographers than with West Photography. Their professionalism and flexibility resulted in a worry-less wedding with stunning photographs. They did a great job capturing the 'feel' of our wedding which was very important to us.

We really had the idea that West Photography made an extra effort to make it all work for us. From the meeting(s) before the wedding to the layout of our wedding album, they were interested in our ideas and our preferences. It was great to see that the photographers actually were having a good time working during our wedding; something you can definitely see back in the pictures they took.

The 5/5 score is not just a thank you for the photographers, but is our honest rating of those categories. We would be highly surprised if anybody would be disappointed with their service.

• Wedding: 07/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked at a major hotel as a wedding concierge and when it came to planning my own wedding I knew what I was looking for in a photographer and I found all that and more with West Photography. Not only did they have very competitive prices and lots of experience but they were more than willing to work with me on ever detail. All the pictures turned out great and I absolutely love our album.

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Tom & Cheryl! They photographed my sister's wedding three years ago, and after seeing how beautifully her albums turned out, it was an easy decision to work with them again for our wedding in May 2009.

They met with us to talk about exactly what we wanted, how the day would go, and they delivered. They were wonderful to have with us on our wedding day, and that's something that's really important to consider when you're choosing a photographer. When you factor in the getting-ready pictures, you spend as much time, if not more, with your photographers than with your new husband on your wedding day! We were totally relaxed & happy, and the pictures showed it.

They had our proofs online really quickly, and it was great for friends and family to get a sneak peek of the photos. When I saw the preview album, my jaw dropped. They used the graphics from our invitations and very personal touches that made the album perfectly ours -- without any direction from us. I can't say enough about their page design and the way they incorporated special details in our album. They were great about making any adjustment we wanted and made the process as simple as could be.

The albums themselves turned out BEAUTIFULLY. The quality is terrific, and our mothers were delighted with theirs, too.

After comparing prices of other Pittsburgh photographers, I'm amazed by the value, and we are so grateful to have worked with the Wests.

We're now expecting our first baby and look forward to calling Tom & Cheryl for baby pics this fall!

• Wedding: 05/30/2009
724-355-7260
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards