Video Trinkets

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

A pleasure to work with Glen.

4.7

We had a very pleasant experience dealing with Glenn. We will not hesitate to recommend his work to friends.

4.7

My name is Marsha and my husband is Peter, and we got married this summer 2010. Video Trinkets owner, Glenn and his crew were amazing! They spent the time to listen to what our needs were, which was the most important feature for use. In addition to this, Glenn provided us with different options and met us all the venues. As a result, the outcome of our video was beautiful and each time we watch it, its as if we are there. If you are looking for a company that is acurate, patient and professional - this is the company to use.

Services Used: Videography

Video Trinkets did an amazing job with our wedding video. We would recommend him to anyone seeking for a videographer for their wedding or other events. My wife and I are very happy to have went with him among others.

Video Trinkets captured every essence of our wedding and thanks to him we can watch it for the rest of our lives.

Thank you.

Services Used: Videography

Great to work with. The rating star review says it all.

Services Used: Videography

Glenn was the most professional vendor we dealt with. He was always punctual, and gave us more than what we wanted. We went above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend Glenn for any function.