Victoria's Family Wedding Chapel and Reception Venue

Professionalism
4.3
Value
Flexibility

They handle the ceremony and reception down to the last details! Beautiful flowers, cake, DJ, food, limo... You name it, they do it!
We had some hiccups and emergencies pop up unexpectedly on our special day. The staff at Victoria's Family Wedding Chapel were the absolute best! Our guests had no idea which is ultimately what you want. Our guests were enjoying their delicious food and drinks while we were off handling last minute details. Without a doubt the staff had our backs all the way through. The big day would've been a huge mess without them.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake

I am from San Diego and wanted to have a wedding that was affordable and elegant, I searched throughout San Diego and found everything too pricey. I was recommended to check out Victoria's Family Wedding Chapel because a friend said she had her wedding there and highly recommended it. I went to The Chapel with my husband and met Kevin, he was beyond helpful and he aims to please! He is very knowledgeable with weddings and his business. He by far had THE BEST venue and offer, he keeps his promises and does not let a bride down. If you are planning a wedding CHECK VICTORIAS CHAPEL OUT!!!! Trust me I am so glad I did, the venue looks gorgeous, the price cannot be beat, this is your one stop for everything you need for your wedding. I cannot wait for my wedding, Kevin and his staff make the process so easy!

Kevin is thee best in the business!!!!

Don't lose out on a beautiful affordable wedding, look them up!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin and his entire staff made our wedding a truly memorable event. Their professionalism and obvious years of experience made our reception a smooth, fun filled, palate satisfying experience for all of our guests. Their attentiveness to detail took every worry away from my husband and me, allowing us to truly enjoy the moment. We will forever be grateful to Kevin and his amazing staff for giving my husband and I peace of mind on a day that is usually filled with angst and worries. We recommend this venue to anyone who desires a true professional to help coordinate their special event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you get married anywhere else in Vegas, you're insane!!! If you want a real wedding, easily the best deal in all of Vegas. Trust me, I called everyone. We had family fly in from all over for ours. Kevin is amazing he knows how to take care of his bride and groom. He makes sure you're happy and you truly feel like it is your day. The venue is so beautiful. We got married in the Gazebo, we couldn't hear any road noise and our guests were not melting or burning. The reception area (banquet hall) was very clean and elegant. It had a fantastic sound system, It was nicely air conditioned, looked and smelled clean. His wait staff and bartender were amazing and took really good care of us! Martha was wonderful, especially over the phone and in person. Our wedding coordinator Amber was awesome and accommodating. We were off taking pictures in the very hot Las Vegas sun and she shows up with ice water. An amazing and wonderful experience. They made every stressful thing about a wedding dissappear. Highly recommended to everyone. I feel like we're family.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They took care of everything! Ceremony, 4 hour reception! Everything was perfect! Stress free and easy. All my guests had nothing but nice things to say about my wedding! I 100% recommend Victorias Family!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEE KEVIN!!! Ohhhh Kevin and the wonderful, amazing staff at Victoria's didn't just blow me away but, they also surpassed any expectations I might have had. You are truly god sent for making my Fairytale Wedding a reality. You are definitely a venue to recommend to my dearest family and closest friends. Thank you so much for showing your concerns in making our wedding day phenomenal!!!

***** Five stars all the way!

-Gloria Morales

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

This place was great we had a really amazing wedding they took care of everything. They even let me bring some filipino dishes. We had an awesome time dj was great. Food was amazing and they really do work with you. I really would recommend this place to future brides and grooms.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was nervous to plan my wedding from across the country by only viewing the websiite and talking to the staff at the venue over phone and seeing pictures online. I arrived in Vegas the week of my wedding to view the venue for the first time and was so impressed!! It was prettier in person. Stunning!! All of the staff was really helpful and very nice. They were always on top of things and had GREAT communication with me. They always returned my calls in a timely manner too considering our time difference. All of my guests were very happy with everything too! The photographer they provided was great too. Food very yummy, :) Five stars from me!! I hope this will help other future brides in knowing Victoria's is a great Venue!! - Kelli from GA

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Victorias has made my dream of a wedding come true the staff is great and friendly,a special thanks to Martha and Kevin for helping make the planning stress free. The venue is also very beautiful, I recommend this wedding venue to any bride!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Victoria's Family was AMAZING!!!! I booked my wedding with Doug. He made our Wedding planning fun and easy..We went to every venue in town, and stumbled upon Victoria's Family last. We met with Doug, and he was awesome!!! My wedding was a blast. The food was AMAZING!!! I reccomend Victoria's Family to any bride and groom, who wants a stress free wedding and reception.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception at their venue in august of 2012 and it was PERFECT!! Not only were they welcoming but their professionalism was outstanding. Till this day my family still talk about my reception on how great the food was and how beautiful the venue looked. I couldnt have found a better place to have my wedding reception. The staff were very nice, helped us with setting all the tables, and throughout the night they made sure all my guests were served and that everything from the bouquet toss to the dances were done on time. The dj was great, he had everyone on the dance floor and made sure I had the perfect entrance. If I had the chance to do it all over again, i would no doubt choose Victorias family to make my dream wedding come alive.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married in July and our wedding was absolutely amazing. The staff at Victoria's was wonderful and ensured that we were taken care of. Our wedding was in a sense a last minute thing (six month planning process) and they were awesome at taking care of all necessary details from food, cake, flowers, dj, pictures, minister to the open bar :). It was so simple and easy and the night went so smoothly. All our guest had a wonderful time dancing and drinking and enjoying each others company. I would recommend this place if you are looking for an all in one, one stop shop for amazingness :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Victorias had great communication via phone and email. They made my experience less stressful especially considering I was trying to plan from out of state. The ceremony, held in the Embassy Pavilion, went smooth. The staff was patient and respectful to our families. The officiant, Reverend W. C. Dahlquist, did an excellent job. He included a little light humor but was very serious and warm-hearted when expected. It was a positive spiritual experience for us and we really enjoyed him. We also enjoyed watching our ceremony on DVD since we purchased the videography! The staff overall was also very organized and informative. The reception, located in the Embassy Terrace, was very fun and beautiful! Kevin, the Maitre'd, was very enjoyable. He did an excellent job taking care of us and our needs. He made sure everyone gave us time to eat and enjoy each other during our dinner. He even served us so we didn't have to get up to go fix a plate at the buffet. Speaking of food, it was amazing! He served us some very tasty hors d'oeuvres! The cake was also very good and moist. The DJ did an excellent job and was very entertaining. He played everything we suggested. We also enjoyed the photographer. He did a very good job taking photos at Red Rock and at the ceremony. And...the best part of all was how great the staff treated us even when it was all donated to us! Victorias wanted to give back and show their generosity by agreeing to be a vendor through the Las Vegas Review Journal giving a wedding experience to a lucky couple! And that lucky couple was us! Victorias even stepped in and provided the photography when a photographer backed out on her commitment to being a vendor and providing her services. We were shocked that Victorias took this on even when they were already providing all the other services that I checked above! They truly want to serve and provide a positive experience for the bride and groom on their very special day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake

My husband and I were just married there on March 20, 2012! It was far better than I had even dreamed. We were married in their outdoor pavillion and it was well worth the upgrade...it was so beautiful! We also used their violinist for our music and it was incredible, he was even able to play "Marry Me" by Train on the violin. We had the reception there as well and I wouldn't CHANGE A THING. Everyone was amazing during the reception. The DJ got EVERYONE on the dance floor and played a great selection of music. Our maitre d' doted on us and made sure that I got to eat my dinner. When he caught me mingling instead of eating he actually sat down in my groom's chair and kept me company so that I would finish (I told him that I didn't want to eat alone, lol). Oh! We also used their photobooth, which is a definite MUST if you get married there! Everyone loved it!

All in all Victoria's Family was wonderful to work with and I couldn't be happier with the way our day turned out. Everything was perfect, even way beyond my expectations! The food and cake was yummy and the bartender was generous ;-)

We could not have asked for anything more!!

Everyone keeps complimenting our wedding and telling us how much fun they had, so thank you Victoria's Family!

1 person found this review helpful

We were married 3/17/2012. St Patrick's Day :)
OMG!!!! This place is amazing!! I can't even begin to thank everyone enough for giving us our PERFECT wedding. You guys went over and beyond our expectations. You walk in the door and it feels like a family. All the extra touches made our day extra special. Martha you are a doll. There needs to be more people in the world like you. You can tell you truly love what you do! Thank you for everything, and Kevin...You are AWESOME!!! Your sense of humor made us all at ease, and you made us feel so welcomed.. You made everything fall into place, anything we needed or wanted you made it happen!! I cannot thank all the staff enough for everything!! The food and cake was out of this world. Thanks again Victoria's Family...You guys ROCK!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding and reception at Victoria's Family and it was beyond perfect. They were great to work with and did all the work for me. All I had to do was pick out what options I wanted. You are given a maitre d' on the day of your wedding and mine was great. He always made sure we had a drink in our hands and did everything in his power to make sure we were happy. Although I don't have much of a dancing family, the DJ was great and was able to accomidate our requests. My husband had a surprise dance that he and his friends did at the reception that he didn't tell anyone about. The DJ was great with it and you never would have know that it wasn't planned. The decor at the reception was beautiful! The food was fantastic as well. I couldn't believe how great it was and my family couldn't get enough of it. The only con I would have with this venue is the wedding ceremony room. I wasn't a fan of the painted cloud ceiling but other than that, I would recommend this place to anyone! My husband and I are both in the military and needed a place that our families could come to and also have some fun. I researched tons of places in the Las Vegas area and this was by far the best place for the money