Victoria's Family

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kevin and his entire staff made our wedding a truly memorable event. Their professionalism and obvious years of experience made our reception a smooth, fun filled, palate satisfying experience for all of our guests. Their attentiveness to detail took every worry away from my husband and me, allowing us to truly enjoy the moment. We will forever be grateful to Kevin and his amazing staff for giving my husband and I peace of mind on a day that is usually filled with angst and worries. We recommend this venue to anyone who desires a true professional to help coordinate their special event.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you get married anywhere else in Vegas, you're insane!!! If you want a real wedding, easily the best deal in all of Vegas. Trust me, I called everyone. We had family fly in from all over for ours. Kevin is amazing he knows how to take care of his bride and groom. He makes sure you're happy and you truly feel like it is your day. The venue is so beautiful. We got married in the Gazebo, we couldn't hear any road noise and our guests were not melting or burning. The reception area (banquet hall) was very clean and elegant. It had a fantastic sound system, It was nicely air conditioned, looked and smelled clean. His wait staff and bartender were amazing and took really good care of us! Martha was wonderful, especially over the phone and in person. Our wedding coordinator Amber was awesome and accommodating. We were off taking pictures in the very hot Las Vegas sun and she shows up with ice water. An amazing and wonderful experience. They made every stressful thing about a wedding dissappear. Highly recommended to everyone. I feel like we're family.

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They took care of everything! Ceremony, 4 hour reception! Everything was perfect! Stress free and easy. All my guests had nothing but nice things to say about my wedding! I 100% recommend Victorias Family!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Overall I am very happy about my wedding and my friends and family had a fun. , but there are some things that I feel could be changed to make the experience better and also some things I would suggest to other brides. My husband and I liked how it was all inclusive. For 50 guests it was $4000, then an additional 1400 for the pictures which gave us all the pictures and the rights.The two biggest complaints we have were one the photographer. He had very set poses and was not able to pull off others. Everything was done close up, so not a lot of full body shots. With the dress I had it is a shame that most of it isn't shown. Also, during the ceremony he stayed mostly on my side so most of the pictures are of my husband's face and my back. I had him do a family shot and a lot of my family has their faces covered by others. He did not position people correctly to make sure they were visible or that their body parts were not awkward looking. I am really unhappy with the pictures and wish more were taken and that they were more professional. Our second complaint would be with the lady who did the ceremony. We had Gini and even though she was nice, I do think she should work on her ceremony. I emailed the office my notes on her ceremony because things needed to be changed and removed. I also spoke to her on the phone the month prior, but she never received the notes. She did meet with us before the ceremony so I was able to tell her most of what I wanted changed, but then she was very quiet and whispered most of the time like the ceremony was just for us. We had less than 50 people and they couldn't hear. At one point I told her to speak up so others could here. It was a celebration that we wanted everyone to be a part of; I'm not sure why she felt the need to whisper so that only we could hear. There were also some things from the reception that were done wrong, music and noise level. As I said I would do it here again because you get what you pay for.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

For the most part we were extremely happy with the service at Victoria's. I would say their venue is quite lovely, although when you arrive it looks like you have pulled into a strip mall. Once you are inside everything is beautiful. My daughter chose to be married outside, which for our family was the right decision. It is lovely with the trees in bloom, the wrought- iron gazebo, and has nice seating for the guests under a canopy. Attention to detail is important and Victoria's even put a white runner down the aisle after the guests were seated and before the bridal party walked down so the bride's dress didn't get dirty. One little problem which was easily fixed..the tape used to fix the runner to the ground was put on top of the runner rather than under the runner where it wouldn't be seen. A few of our guests took it upon themselves to rectify the matter. An easy fix, attention to detail is everything and speaks volumes. My daughter also upgraded her flowers and had we known we wouldn't have because the flowers were not the freshest and for the money I would say the arrangement was not good value. We ended up ordering flowers from another florist and picked them up just before the wedding. The brides bouquet did come from Victoria's, it was o.k., but we were very surprised to see a couple of fake flowers in the arrangement. We are from Canada and our wedding flowers are always fresh. Maybe this is a practice in Las Vegas; we had no idea and were shocked to see it. The photographer, maitre'd, DJ, minister, and wait staff were excellent and we would like to send a big thank you to them. The reception was wonderful and it was due to their hard work and professional manner. The Maitre 'd was very attentive to the bride and groom and made sure they were well looked after. The DJ did a wonderful job making sure everyone was up on the dance floor, and that the evening went perfectly. Thank you everyone for a job well done!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was nervous to plan my wedding from across the country by only viewing the websiite and talking to the staff at the venue over phone and seeing pictures online. I arrived in Vegas the week of my wedding to view the venue for the first time and was so impressed!! It was prettier in person. Stunning!! All of the staff was really helpful and very nice. They were always on top of things and had GREAT communication with me. They always returned my calls in a timely manner too considering our time difference. All of my guests were very happy with everything too! The photographer they provided was great too. Food very yummy, :) Five stars from me!! I hope this will help other future brides in knowing Victoria's is a great Venue!! - Kelli from GA

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victorias has made my dream of a wedding come true the staff is great and friendly,a special thanks to Martha and Kevin for helping make the planning stress free. The venue is also very beautiful, I recommend this wedding venue to any bride!!!

• Wedding: 02/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victoria's Family was AMAZING!!!! I booked my wedding with Doug. He made our Wedding planning fun and easy..We went to every venue in town, and stumbled upon Victoria's Family last. We met with Doug, and he was awesome!!! My wedding was a blast. The food was AMAZING!!! I reccomend Victoria's Family to any bride and groom, who wants a stress free wedding and reception.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my reception at their venue in august of 2012 and it was PERFECT!! Not only were they welcoming but their professionalism was outstanding. Till this day my family still talk about my reception on how great the food was and how beautiful the venue looked. I couldnt have found a better place to have my wedding reception. The staff were very nice, helped us with setting all the tables, and throughout the night they made sure all my guests were served and that everything from the bouquet toss to the dances were done on time. The dj was great, he had everyone on the dance floor and made sure I had the perfect entrance. If I had the chance to do it all over again, i would no doubt choose Victorias family to make my dream wedding come alive.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married in July and our wedding was absolutely amazing. The staff at Victoria's was wonderful and ensured that we were taken care of. Our wedding was in a sense a last minute thing (six month planning process) and they were awesome at taking care of all necessary details from food, cake, flowers, dj, pictures, minister to the open bar :). It was so simple and easy and the night went so smoothly. All our guest had a wonderful time dancing and drinking and enjoying each others company. I would recommend this place if you are looking for an all in one, one stop shop for amazingness :)

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a really great experience with my wedding reception. Everything went really smooth and exceeded my expectation levels. Kevin did an amazing job with taking care of us and my event. I was really happy with the food, dj, bar tender, photo booth, service and everything. It was amazing and I highly recommend it to any bride getting married!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were just married there on March 20, 2012! It was far better than I had even dreamed. We were married in their outdoor pavillion and it was well worth the upgrade...it was so beautiful! We also used their violinist for our music and it was incredible, he was even able to play "Marry Me" by Train on the violin. We had the reception there as well and I wouldn't CHANGE A THING. Everyone was amazing during the reception. The DJ got EVERYONE on the dance floor and played a great selection of music. Our maitre d' doted on us and made sure that I got to eat my dinner. When he caught me mingling instead of eating he actually sat down in my groom's chair and kept me company so that I would finish (I told him that I didn't want to eat alone, lol). Oh! We also used their photobooth, which is a definite MUST if you get married there! Everyone loved it!

All in all Victoria's Family was wonderful to work with and I couldn't be happier with the way our day turned out. Everything was perfect, even way beyond my expectations! The food and cake was yummy and the bartender was generous ;-)

We could not have asked for anything more!!

Everyone keeps complimenting our wedding and telling us how much fun they had, so thank you Victoria's Family!

• Wedding: 03/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married 3/17/2012. St Patrick's Day :)
OMG!!!! This place is amazing!! I can't even begin to thank everyone enough for giving us our PERFECT wedding. You guys went over and beyond our expectations. You walk in the door and it feels like a family. All the extra touches made our day extra special. Martha you are a doll. There needs to be more people in the world like you. You can tell you truly love what you do! Thank you for everything, and Kevin...You are AWESOME!!! Your sense of humor made us all at ease, and you made us feel so welcomed.. You made everything fall into place, anything we needed or wanted you made it happen!! I cannot thank all the staff enough for everything!! The food and cake was out of this world. Thanks again Victoria's Family...You guys ROCK!!!

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victoria's Family is amazing. They were so friendly and accommodating. Anything I needed help on or questions they answered briskly and in detail. They walked me through everything, being my first wedding. If there was a hiccup with anything at all they fixed it before it was even an issue. I recommend them very highly. Everything turned out more spectacular than I planned. The food was great. And everyone was brilliant and very nice.

• Wedding: 03/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding and reception at Victoria's Family and it was beyond perfect. They were great to work with and did all the work for me. All I had to do was pick out what options I wanted. You are given a maitre d' on the day of your wedding and mine was great. He always made sure we had a drink in our hands and did everything in his power to make sure we were happy. Although I don't have much of a dancing family, the DJ was great and was able to accomidate our requests. My husband had a surprise dance that he and his friends did at the reception that he didn't tell anyone about. The DJ was great with it and you never would have know that it wasn't planned. The decor at the reception was beautiful! The food was fantastic as well. I couldn't believe how great it was and my family couldn't get enough of it. The only con I would have with this venue is the wedding ceremony room. I wasn't a fan of the painted cloud ceiling but other than that, I would recommend this place to anyone! My husband and I are both in the military and needed a place that our families could come to and also have some fun. I researched tons of places in the Las Vegas area and this was by far the best place for the money

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We just got married at Victoria's on 01/21/2012 and we are pleased with the service rendered to us. Amber was my coordinator and she gave attention to details of our requests. Our minister (Rev. Roger) did such a wonderful ceremony, our guests were so touched how he conducted the service. All our guests was raving how delicous the foods were. Our Matre D, Pat was so nice and made sure we had food on our table. The DJ (Tiny) was soooo cool, he played most of our requested songs and our guests had fun partying that night. Kevin was there to make sure things run smoothly. It was well organized, and our event wouldn't be such a success without the help of Victoria's family staffs.
If you want a wedding without a stress, we highly recommend Victoria's and guaranteed they will take care of all your needs/requests. Thank you so much for taking care of us during our event.

• Wedding: 01/21/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant
702-252-4565
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards