Verve Media Photo + Video

4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Dana is an awesome photographer and super sweet!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  1.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Unfortunately, I would not recommend this vendor to a friend. While I thought that both the photographer and videographer were extremely nice, friendly people, I was not overly impressed with the final work. The majority of the pictures were taken from a low position looking up, which was very awkward. Also, we have almost no posed pictures of us as a couple. I have no individual pictures of bride with each bridesmaid, and she did not take a lot of time to pay attention to detail of the pictures (i.e. the girls are all holding their flowers in different positions, weird hand placements, jewelry noticeably not straight). I don't mind some fun whimsical pictures, but I would have liked a few more posed, formal pictures. I felt like everything was a big rush to get to the next spot. I would have rather had fewer pictures of better quality/more attention to detail than 300 "snapshots".
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Verve Media is a husband and wife team who are not only talented artists but also wonderful people! Dana and Corey are both fabulously talented and can offer an artistic style to all of the pictures and video that they provide. They are prompt with their communication and are very accomodating as well as flexible in scheduling! They ensure that the pictures you want are taken and they provide you with photographs that blow your mind away!!! They were wonderful on my wedding day and I know the pictures and video will be fabulous since my bridals and engagement sessions turned out perfectly!!
Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Verve media was outstanding at our wedding. I can't tell you how many people told me how great our photographer was at the wedding. They said there were lots and lots of pictures taken and the photographer was everywhere and didn't miss anything! They have the best ideas with poses and all and i love our pictures...all of them!!!!! They wanted to know where I found verve media so when they needed photography or videography they would know where to find them. I will be recommending verve media to everyone!!!!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were great !!! Very understanding of my situation and got exactly what we asked for! Highly recommended.
Wedding: 04/28/2012
Services Used: Videography
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The team at Verve Media was absolutely incredible!!! The photo booth was the talk of the wedding....and for weeks after! They captured all of the important moments...and so many more. Dana is such a cool lady-really calm, goes with the flow (I was a MESS) and she was as cool as a cucumber. Her and the Verve team divided and conquered, and we were so, so impressed. I had several people asking me during and after the wedding about them and telling us how much fun they were. This team is NOT your average wedding photographers. We still keep in touch---they are officially our "go to" photographers now. I can't say enough good things.
Wedding: 04/26/2012
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Dana and Cory Davis are a young, down to earth couple. My fiance was dreading having to take pictures but Dana made him feel so comfortable and he was actually able to enjoy himself. We really had a great time taking pictures with her.

However, I didn't receive my wedding photos until the 7th month mark. It took me weeks of emailing her just to get them then. Her camera flash broke during my reception and she paid her assistant to take good pictures. But didn't bother to get the pictures from the assistant until I kept bothering her for my photos seven months after my wedding. It was completely unprofessional and my parents (who paid the bill) were extremely unsatisfied with her services. It has now been almost 8 months and we are still waiting for her to send us our photo disc. We paid top dollar for their services and have not received what we paid for.

I really liked them and their personality but cannot recommend them to anyone getting married.

Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It really was a pleasure to work with Dana & Cory! Not only did they do a great job meeting our needs for our wedding, bridal shots, & engagement shoot, but we built a friendship with them. We will continue to use them in the future!
Wedding: 07/30/2011
 843-714-0852
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire