Tuxedo Catering & Events

Tuxedo Catering & Events

3592 Aloma Ave
Suite 2
Winter Park, FL 32792 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Tuxedo Catering/Aloha Productions as our caterer for our Wedding in October. It took us a while to finally decide on what we wanted, but ended up booking them for a buffet. The food was awesome. All of my guests enjoyed everything we chose! The staff (Josh & Dan) were amazing! They brought my husband and I our food to our table! They said that if we didn't eat then we wouldn't have a chance, and boy were they right! They made sure my drink was never empty! After we cut the cake they took over and served our guests! I'm sure there was alot more going on that I didn't notice that night, but I can say they were wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a stress free but fun filled evening without having to worry about the food!!

• Wedding: 10/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at the Winter Park Civic Center and used them for oue catering. Everything was perfect. Everyone was raving out the food. Even the kids were saying how good it was. We dealt with Lahela and she was great.

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the entire staff was great from the time we booked until the end of the reception. Food was phenominal and the service was just as good! The dj that they provided (adam) was also excellent and kept our old fuddy duddy friends moving all night. Also, i wanted to say that we loved the lighting he used around the pavillion. It really made our event beautiful and fun..

Brenda Aldridge

• Wedding: 07/01/2012
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure working with Lahela and Aloha/Tuxedo Catering team to provide buffet catering, bar services and rentals for our wedding at Paradise Cove in Orlando, FL. Everyone complimented us on the food, especially the mashed potatoes LOL and course they loved the full-bar which was very affordable. We also hired Barbara to be our wedding coordinator and she was magnificent. She had such great ides and really helped us pull everything together to throw the most amazing wedding we had hoped for. Thank you all for your hard work! Emily & Kenny

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I used Tuxedo/Alloha Productions for our wedding last month. We were initially skeptical as their prices were more appealing than other local companies. After meeting with Lahaela, her friendly demeanor solidified our decision. Our coordinator Barbara was the best and really shined during crunch time with all of our last minute changes. I don't know what we would have done without Barbara. She's even good at keeping secrets from the groom to prevent arguments :-) (Thanks Barbara). The catering staff were all very attentive and helped make our day flow very smooth. The food was excellent. I'm still getting compliments from guests about the coconut shrimp. The sweet potato mash was to die for. Ainsley the cake designer is awesome. Not only did the cake look exactly like the picture my wife provided, the taste was just as impressive. I usually do not eat fondant icing, but she has a way of making her fondant very tasty. We have since ordered a cake for my birthday and the cake again came out exactly like the picture she was given. The comprehensive & a la carte options provide you the flexibility to create your day to be as extravagant as you envision while staying within your budget. I would recommend a slight improvement in communication and speed of responses but overall, I will recommend, without reservation, Tuxedo Catering for your next event.

In summary if you want 5-Star service, but want to stay Budget conscious...Call Tuxedo Catering today.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
Services Used: Catering, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Adrian
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy to work with and very professional at what they do.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi future brides :) My name is Juliette and I had my wedding in May 21/2012, that was in a beatiful waterfront property name is Paradise Cove Orlando, Florida!
First of all I never write a reviews, I just simly do not have time for that! But to work with Toxido Catering & Events was such a pleasure!
They are a team of professionals who know their job and keep their promises 100%! Lachela - owner and hard worker of the company is an absolute professional person in catering process organization and entertainment! She put her heart into her business that is for sure!! Her professional teem as waiters, cooks, bakers, and of course the coordinator did everything possible that my wedding celebration would be the best event in my life and just perfect! To be honest I can not desire something better! Everything absolutely everything adecoration, food, service and of course attitude and passion were just unbeliveble great!! Also I want to say, I went through different companies for food testing and etc before I meet Lachela and her teem!!! They are not only saved my money but they realy made my life much easier as they organized the whole entire wedding event! One huge THANK YOU to Barbara she was my wedding coordinator and I was so blessed to have her and Im so grateful for what she did for me!
I hope that was helpful a little :)

• Wedding: 05/21/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aloha Productions / Tuxedo Catering did an AMAZING job at our wedding. The food was exactly how we had it at our tasting 2-3 months prior to our wedding date. Lahela and her team are GREAT at what they do. Honestly, my husband, our guests and myself are still raving about the food. I wish we were able to eat more, but you know how it is for couples during weddings. Lahela was great to work with and very flexible too =0) =0)
The only flaw we had was our toast. My husband and I worked really hard on making our wedding toast "Coquito" and it was ruined. They poured our toast to early over ice and the ice completely melted. The coquito tasted like water down milk. My husband and I were completely embarrassed b/c we knew the coquito was made just right (creamy, lots of rum =0) and coconut). This was honestly our only disappointment. I know we ran a little behind schedule but this was something that should not have been poured until the Son and Mother Dance.

other than this, i would book this company again and again!!!

• Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were amazing. The food was great. They were quite flexible with me. I changed my mind a million times and they did great with me. The price was fantastic and the service was phenominal . I couldn't have asked for anything more.

• Wedding: 06/24/2011
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are very affordable and we were able to provide our own alcohol and pay them to bartend as well. We asked for some minor help/changes on some things and they were very willing to help. We received compliments on the food. There were a couple things that I would have changed food wise, but I would recommend them!

Lehla will respond to emails from her blackberry pretty quick, however they are usually short answers. If you have a lot of questions, I would recommend calling to speak to her.

• Wedding: 01/19/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deciding to use Tuxedo Catering for our caterer was a great decision. Lahela was amazing. She listened to every detail, every request and made it happen. The food was delicious, and many of our guests raved about it, especially the kalua pork and coconut shrimp. The coconut shrimp was apparently so good, they were out of it before I could even get any! The wait staff was very professional and provided excellent service. Great company to work with.

• Wedding: 10/29/2010
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
321-285-0166
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards