The Charming Bouquet

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Kelli 5 Reviews
I love Katie!!! She was the sweetest, most down-to-Earth person. She respected my budget, which is not always the case with wedding vendors, and worked with me to choose beautiful flowers without spending a fortune. My bouquet was breathtaking, as were all the other flowers she created. I wanted a custom creation for centerpieces using flowers and fruit, and she was at my venue cutting limes for hours to create fresh-looking centerpieces - they were gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for more. She also made the whole process a piece of cake for me, checking in on me periodically prior to the wedding to see if I needed anything or had any questions. Amazing!!!
Wedding: 04/06/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Cassie 6 Reviews
Love this lady! Super sweet! Very flexible. She was able to take the flowers that I had purchased through someone else and add them to our decorations. We did want some real flowers (in the boutiners(sp) , husbands request) however we did not get that :( Still she made them look cute! Great to work with!
Wedding: 12/14/2012

Stacy H 6 Reviews
Katie is AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! If you want the most beautiful flower arrangements ever....The Charming Bouquet is a one stop shop. My first impression of Katie was wonderful! My matron of honor and I met her at our venues first ever open house. This was the last booth we stopped at on our way out. One of her arrangements completely caught my eye because it was so detailed and the colors were out of the ordinary and looked so beauitiful. When I told her my wedding colors and flower color selection you could see giddy written all over her face. I thanked her and left and thought I was going to have a tough time selecting a florist....little did I know it was going to be one of the easiest and most pleasant decisions I would make. I had no idea the VERY next day she was going to email me and thank me for stopping by....but not only that she also went out of her way to send me a ton of pictures and ideas she had for the colors I had selected. Really? No one else did that! I was thouroughly impressed by her passion and of course I was so excited she loved my wedding colors! She was amazing throughout the whole process and couldn't have asked anything more. On the wedding day I was BLOWN AWAY by how amazing everything she created turned out. I still can't believe what a beautiful job she did. Speechless!!!!! All of our guests and other vendors were talking about how amazing the arrangements and accents were. Thank you so much for helping make our day bloom with color and sass! We loved everything!!!!
Wedding: 09/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
AMAZING!!!! That is all I can say. Choosing The Charming Bouquet for my flowers was the best decision I ever made. I had NO IDEA what I wanted for flowers or anything and Katie somehow figured out how to do exactly what I could have ever dreamed for. When I saw them I was in shock on how beautiful they were (I usually don't notice flowers that much) My flowers were the highlight of my wedding and people are seriously still talking about how beautiful they were. Not to mention Katie is so sweet and helpful and made me feel so comfortable. If you choose any other vendor for your wedding flowers you will regret it guaranteed. Thank you so much Katie ;)
Wedding: 05/26/2012

CKJL5410 7 Reviews
Katie was amazing! I was planning this wedding from Boston, when the wedding was In Texas, and she was always willing to send me as many pictures as I needed to get an idea across. She also met with me multiple times when I was down to visit, and she was always willing to come to me. She helped me with ideas on the table numbers I was making, and was always willing to change her ideas, no matter how many times I changed my mind. I saw her setting up the day of the wedding, and asked her to switch things up to the last minute, and she did everything perfectly.
Thanks again Katie!
Wedding: 05/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I know and love flowers, so I knew they would be a big part of my wedding. Katie took all the ideas I had and just expanded upon them. I gave her a bunch of freedom to do what she thought would look good at the venue, and she nailed it perfectly!!! Everything looked beautiful and I couldn't have asked for any more.
Wedding: 03/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
All of the flowers the were done for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and made the day very special. I loved them!!
Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie did a wonderful job, the flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly as I envisioned. Katie's responsiveness was excellent, she addressed every question promptly and helped us in making choices and decisions without pushing her ideas. I would definitely recommend "The Charming Bouquet" and Katie to anyone looking for a florist!
Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found The Charming Bouquet throught TheKnot.com and could not even believe my find. Katie was so incredible and wonderful to work with. My husband is in the Air Force and so I planned our entire wedding from Florida. I only came in town once during the planning process, and Katie was so accomodating, meeting us at a Starbucks on Saturday morning, which was probably the last thing she wanted to do on a Saturday morning. I only had an small idea of what i wanted to the flowers to be like, and Katie had such great ideas and made the arrangements look so incredibly beautiful (they lasted for an entire week after the wedding too!). I didnt have the biggest budget, so Katie was able to get us beautiful fake arrangements for the aisle flowers at the church and for the centerpieces at the reception. Our guests couldn't even tell, and now i get to keep a few of the flowers from the wedding! I would absolutely recommend The Charming Boutique to anyone who wants beautiful flowers for an incredible value at their wedding.
Wedding: 09/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did an OUTSTANDING job! Everything was exactly the way I wanted it. Everything looked amazing! The flower were beautiful, fresh, and clean cut. High Recommended!
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie made the flowers for my wedding absolutely beautiful! I was not 100% sure what i wanted so i just gave her a few ideas and colors and she made my flowers amazing :)
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was referred to the Charming Bouquet thru my venue. I was skeptical about having real roses for my wedding due to cost. However, I would have paid whatever price for my roses especially after seeing the finished product. Katie at The Charming Bouquet made my wedding BEAUTIFUL. THE ROSES MADE MY WEDDING/RECEPTION LOOK LIKE PLATIUM WEDDINGS. My guest were simply amazed as was myself and my husband. The roses were beautiful, the color and the "bling". Katie, truly caputered my vision. Her product was worth more than what I paid!
Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie was amazing. When we first sat down she was full of great ideas and thoughts and I let her run with it! I'm not the type of bridal to be SUPER picky and like to have some choices made for me. She could tell where my comfort zone was with ease. EVERYTHING she did for the wedding was perfect and everyone had nothing but great comments about her work. She was always very sweet and "Charming" herself. Thank you so much Katie!
Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I love these ladies! They give you so much more for your money! I gave them a few ideas to go off of, and they did everything perfectly! My bouquet was amazing! I was a bride that could not pick a one or two color palet. I went with "fall colors" and they brought that theme together beautifully!
Wedding: 10/03/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Charming Bouquet did an excellent job. The bouquets and other decor was gorgeous, they exceeded my expectations. They did all of my ceremony decor and really were able to stretch the budget I gave them.
Wedding: 03/07/2009
Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very nice, friendly, and easy to work with.
Wedding: 10/18/2008
 936-443-5781
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire