TextStyle Designs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I worked with Mindy on our save-the-dates and wedding invitations and had an incredible experience. I had some ideas for invitations and thought I would be completely overwhelmed with the possibilities, but Mindy made it so easy and completely transformed my scattered thoughts into reality. (And as a perfectionist, it's not always so easy to please me!) Even when there was a hiccup with the printing, Mindy righted all wrongs in record time. I have trusted Mindy throughout the entire process and am lucky that she has completely understood my vision. I can't wait to continue working with her on other items and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone with wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, or any other event stationery needs. (And if you're lucky, you'll get to meet her puppy during your consultation at her house!)

Services Used: Invitations

Mindy is wonderful and so talented. She has a beautiful office in her basement full of swatches, samples, papers, colors an graphics. Mindy has really good suggestions and her finished work is impeccable. She is very quick to respond and will work with you through email. Mindy keeps everything on track and her turn around time is unbelievable. She is amazing as you will see through her work.

Profile Picture
Gina
09/07/2013

I met with Mindy to discuss wedding invitations. I had been thinking about making them myself and after meeting with Mindy and reviewing her work, I knew she had to make my wedding invitations. I only wish I had met her earlier and had her make my save the dates as well!

As I was thinking about making them myself, I already had a specific idea about what I was looking for, and after meeting with her once she knew exactly what I was looking for. We sorted through box after box of invitations she had made for other couples and after pulling out a handful to reference and showing her the one I had made myself, she knew exactly what I wanted. We found the right papers, colors and fonts in her library and she started working on a digital copy first. I don't think I really had any revisions, if I did they were very minor.

The overall design, colors, patterns, paper, were absolutely perfect it was as if she had read my mind! I could not have been any happier with the finished invitation. It gave off the exact feeling and mood we wanted our wedding to have, simple, elegant and timeless. The finished invitation was a deep purple pocket with a gold printed band around the front with a square in the center that had our initials. When you opened it our invitation was on the top of the pocket and at the bottom was our response card and reception card.

We got so many wonderful compliments on how beautiful and elegant the invitations were. I loved working with Mindy and will miss her now that our wedding is over. I had heard of her from a family friend who also used her for her wedding invitations and only had wonderful things to say as well!

Services Used: Invitations

Mindy and TextStyle Deigns are a great vendor to work with and I purchased all of my wedding stationery from them. I met with Mindy in person and she showed me samples and color swatches and helped me put together all of our ideas into a perfect theme for the invites, escort cards, table numbers, and even our thank you notes! Everything can be done by email, which is super convenient, and since I am local, I was able to pick everything up myself fast/easy. They are also quick to respond - when we noticed an escort card was missing, Mindy immediately emailed me and the card was in my mailbox the next day! You cannot get better service than that. Would highly recommend her to my friends and family and plan to use her for the next big event!

Services Used: Invitations

Gorgeous invitations. Creative and helpful responses. Truly worked with us to get what we needed and exceeded our expectations. Never thought I would receive so many compliments on stationary :).

Profile Picture
Megan
06/25/2011

TextStyle Designs is truly incredible and was such a blessing in our planning process. Mindy was able to meet all of our specific needs and put a lot of time into designing our custom invitations; she's definitely an expert in her field and offered some very helpful suggestions throughout the process. I would highly recommend TextStyle Designs to anyone!

Services Used: Invitations

Our invitations were exactly what we were looking for, and at a better price than the other two places we checked before TextStyle. My parents also agreed that the invitations were really nice, so I was very happy I chose them.

4.7

The invites we ordered came out beautifully. They were delivered exactly one week after we ordered them and that was using their standard ground shipping option. The price was great, well within our budget.

4.3

Textstyle designs did a wonderful job on our invitations. We actually had a precise idea of what we wanted to come across in wording and colors. They were able to do everything we wanted, and got rave reviews on our choices as well.

Services Used: Invitations

TextStyle Designs was great. Very competitively priced, and very high-quality invitations. We recommend this vendor to everyone!

Services Used: Invitations

The materials TextStyle used was very clean,good, and felt very smooth. The Invitations TextStyle was very good and i gotten 3 extra copy which i wanted to save. Their Quality is the best.

4.7

I purchased all the supplies for the invitations from Textstyle Designs and then put the invitations together myself. The quality of the paper was excellent. I spent a lot of time talking with one of the customer service persons (on the phone and via email) regarding which paper to order, which colors looked good together, what to be aware of when placing my order, etc. She was absolutely wonderful! She made the ordering process much less painful than it could have been if I was stumbling through figuring out what I wanted on my own. She did not get paid extra for all the extra help she provided! I have already placed another paper order with them for another project I am working on!

Services Used: Invitations

Great vendor, great design, and great customer service.

Services Used: Invitations

I really liked the way that our invitations came out. We had many compliments on how unique they were. It was a pleasure doing business with this company.

Services Used: Invitations

This is vendor was great to work with. We got so many compliments on our invitations and reception stationery. I would highly recommend TextStyle Designs.