Sheraton Iowa City Hotel

(4.6 / 5.0)
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was truly a wonderful experience working with Emily and her staff. Everything was handled very professionally, and the wedding reception was a hugh sucess. The food and bar service was great.

If there is ever a day you want to be perfect, it is your daughter's wedding....and it was!

Thank you very much Emily for all of your hard work and effort into seeing that Jana's day was perfect.

• Wedding: 08/12/2012
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at the Sheraton in Iowa City and it was exactly what I dreamed about. Emily was extremely helpful and answered my endless amount of questions. I don't know what we would have done without her! The Sheraton staff was very accomodating and they helped us with our every need. I would definitely (and have) recommended this location for future events and weddings.

4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

They were very helpful through the whole process. They were able to help my aunt who had dietary restrictions with no fuss at all. Overall they were great to work with.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a great experience working with Emily at the Sheraton for my daughter's wedding. She was professional,competent & friendly. She answered all our questions,gave good advice on venders &handled last minute possible glitches seamlessly. We had no concerns that things would be great & it was fabulous! Worry free & beautiful! She really listened to my daughter & her fiancé & helped their vision become reality. A week later I asked my new son in law what he thought about the day. He said "I wouldn't change a thing!"

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Leigh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily and the entire staff were fantastic!! They made our wedding day go smoothly, accommodated all of our guests, and made the event space look gorgeous. We could not have been happier!! They made sure we were stress free on our wedding day and took care of every detail. We would definately recommend to anyone!

4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sheraton was great to work with and everything flowed smoothly during the wedding reception. We would highly recommend them to assist with your wedding reception. We liked that the hotel was in such a great place for our guests; there are many places to get drinks and eat that are close.

Sheraton Iowa City Hotel responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the feedback Sallie! I didn't realize that the music out in the prefunction area would be able to be heard in the ballroom. I can't hear it when I'm in the ballroom, but good to know that a videographer's equipment is sensitive enough to pick it up. I'll make sure that our team adds "turn off the prefunction music" to their to-do list. Thanks again for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your families. Congratulations to Larissa and Andy! ~Emily

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Sallie
2.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

We made special requests for our reception that were forgotten on the day of the event. The hotel's hot water in our suite was nonexistent.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We loved have Emily help us with our wedding. She was always available and helpful whenever we had questions. She also had suggestions about things we never would have thought of regarding planning our wedding. I'm quite convinced that our wedding would not have happened so smoothly without Emily.

• Wedding: 01/06/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Liz
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sheraton did a wonderful job of making our wedding day a stress free event. Everything went so smoothly and the staff was extremely helpful and professional. I recommend the Sheraton for any event you are hosting.

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
319-337-4058
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire