SHE Designs & Event Rentals

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I'm so glad we worked with Sue! She listened to our visions for the day, then helped us refine them so everything truly worked well together. She was very accommodating, thoughtful and creative. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing--Sue took care of all the setup and tiny details that would have been huge stressors for us. In short, our wedding was more beautiful than we could have imagined, in no small part thanks to Sue!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sue Hamilton does a terrific job with sorting out the details, keeping plans organized, and making the wedding planning experience pleasant, fun, and without stress. Planning a long distance wedding can present all kinds of potential communication problems - we had none. Thanks to Sue and her ideas and positive vendor relationships, our daughter's wedding was perfect in every way. We have a treasured memory to never forget!
The Veit Family

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sue was very easy to work with. Some overhead fabric wasn't exactly what we had decided, but it didn't even matter. We also requested the underside of the table runners to be the correct color, and that happened without a problem.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sue was wonderful to work with for our wedding. Everything turned our perfectly. Sue was hard to get into contact with at times, but she produced a wonderful final display for our tables for our reception.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'm so thrilled we worked with Sue at SHE Designs for our recent wedding at Willamette Valley Vineyards. She was recommended both by friends who've had weddings at the winery and by Jean at Willaby's and we're so glad we worked with her. She was very patient with all my requests and indecisions. She worked closely with Jean to execute everything on the day exactly the way (if not even better!) than I'd envisioned it. On the day of the wedding, she and Jean set up all of our special little bits and bobs (favours, candles, etc) at the reception venue so that my family and I could concentrate on getting ready for the day itself. When my husband and I walked into the venue, I was astounded at how beautiful, elegant and sophisticated it looked, and how wonderfully Jean and Sue has organized all of our personal touches. If you want a wonderful vendor, look no further than Sue at SHE Designs.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

SHE Designs has a great variety of linens. We used eggplant runners and napkins and ivory striped tablecloths. The quality is outstanding. Every once in a while, it took a little longer to hear back from her. But she went out of her way when we were a little delayed in making a pick up to be there.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

We highly recommend SHE Designs! We had a great experience & were pleased with the choices for rentals. Sue also helped us design a beautiful venue and listened to our ideas and then created a spectacular venue design! We couldn't be happier with the wedding rental & design help we received from SHE Designs. Thank you Sue!