288 Maple Hill Drive NW, Salem, OR 97304 Map · Phone number

About Willamette Wedding and Events

Oregon's most affordable chiavari chairs and photo booths.

Luxury, quality rentals are offered at the most affordable prices in Oregon by a professional, caring staff that want to ensure that your wedding is perfect. Our silver and gold chiavari chairs have pleased Oregon brides for over five years. Ivory or silver cushions are also included in the $5.00 rental fee. We provide delivery, set up and take-away.

Our state-of-the-art photo booths will help supply the fun and memories that you will treasure for many years to come! The only commercial grade photo booths on the market that can accomodate up to 10 people! High Definiton double prints are delivered in a few seconds after four shots . Each shot is able to be viewed on our 20' flatscreen LED monitor. Unlimited color prints are offered for your guests. Our booths have green screen capabilities and can create custom graphics Our professional attendant will ensure that your guests get the most fun out of our booths!

Follow Willamette Wedding and Events on

41 Reviews for Willamette Wedding and Events

1 User photo

Willamette Wedding and Events 1

Eric · Married on 12/29/2017

Easy to work with. Has a vast network of connections that can help you get what you need for your event or wedding.

Katelyn · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I can’t thank Willamette Wedding and Events enough! The chairs they offer added the perfect finishing touches to our wedding! They were so quick to respond and showed up a day before our wedding! This made the experience stress free and smooth sailing on our wedding day! Willamette Wedding and Events doesn’t just offer wedding details, but also various parties and events! I can’t wait to use this business for future events we hold!

Willamette Wedding and Events 2

Tracy · Married on 06/03/2017

I was met with class and professionalism from the first phone call. Not to mention realistic with a sense of humor. This above all during our experience was a blessing. Thank you !

• D x D Events
    D x D Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Susan and her company on multiple occasions and have loved each time just a little more. She and her staff are fabulous! Her product impeccable! If you are looking for chivari chairs or photo booth, look no further! The chairs were delivered in perfect condition at exactly when she said they would. Cushions were clean and and organized in durable totes. My clients were extremely pleased! My staff ecstatic as it made their job a million times easier. The photo booth is so much fun and very competitive in cost. Thank you Susan for your wonderful service and a product I'm proud to offer my clients!

• Zenith Vineyard
    Zenith Vineyard Winery Weddings

Susan is warm, friendly, and very organized! She offers a wealth of ideas and valuable contacts in our area. I enjoyed renting her lovely chiavari chairs for my personal holiday party. They added the perfect sparkle to my Christmas decor!

• Green Villa
    Green Villa Barn & Farm Weddings

These chairs are AMAZING!!! I love chivari chairs and now they are priced so anyone can have them for their own event! Working with Susan was a dream! She was great and her chairs looked gorgeous in Green Villa Barn. I hope to have them back again... Thank you Susan:)

• 288 Maple Hill Drive NW Salem, 97304 See on map