288 Maple Hill Drive NW, Salem, OR 97304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Willamette Wedding and Events

Willamette Wedding and Events is a photo booth rental company that is based out of Salem, Oregon. This is a family-owned and operated business that endeavors to provide Oregon-based events with quality Chiavari chairs and photo booths. Their spacious booths are able to accommodate up to 10 individuals. After the pictures are taken, couples will receive high-definition double prints in groupings of four.

Willamette Wedding and Events has both gold and silver Chiavari chairs that may come with ivory or silver cushions. They are pleased to provide their clients with delivery, setup, and cleanup services. Colored photo prints are unlimited and green screen options are available to provide fun and exciting backdrops. Custom graphics may be created and professional attendants will make sure that couples avail the best services possible during the wedding event.

• Woman-owned
21 1639 51 414139

49 Reviews for Willamette Wedding and Events

1 User photo

Linda B. · Married on 03/11/2021

The perfect addition to any party

This was not for a wedding but after thirty years of a holiday open house, its hard to find something unique to make another one special. The photo booth made this last party the best one yet. My initial phone call was returned the same day. Everything was explained clearly and patiently - which was necessary because I had about ten balls in the air at the time. The vendor arrive early to set up and his pleasant and outgoing personality encouraged participation at the booth - everyone came away with a personal souvenir and I have a scrap book to remind me of the fun that was had that night.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/05/2020

Excellent communication

I highly recommend hiring Susan and her team. They were responsive and very accommodating. During this pandemic, Susan was easy to work with and gave us different options on how to go forward since our plans for this year changed. The price for the quality of service is unmatched by other photo booths I looked at.

Sent on 08/25/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Willamette Wedding and Events Pricing

Willamette Wedding and Events Price Rates

Willamette Wedding and Events FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Flip Book
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Flip Book
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Willamette Wedding and Events 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• D x D Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Susan and her company on multiple occasions and have loved each time just a little more. She and her staff are fabulous! Her product impeccable! If you are looking for chivari chairs or photo booth, look no further! The chairs were delivered in perfect condition at exactly when she said they would. Cushions were clean and and organized in durable totes. My clients were extremely pleased! My staff ecstatic as it made their job a million times easier. The photo booth is so much fun and very competitive in cost. Thank you Susan for your wonderful service and a product I'm proud to offer my clients!

• Zenith Vineyard Winery Weddings

Susan is warm, friendly, and very organized! She offers a wealth of ideas and valuable contacts in our area. I enjoyed renting her lovely chiavari chairs for my personal holiday party. They added the perfect sparkle to my Christmas decor!

• Green Villa Barn & Farm Weddings

These chairs are AMAZING!!! I love chivari chairs and now they are priced so anyone can have them for their own event! Working with Susan was a dream! She was great and her chairs looked gorgeous in Green Villa Barn. I hope to have them back again... Thank you Susan:)

• 288 Maple Hill Drive NW Salem, OR, 97304 See on map
    503-713-6280 (Phone number)
    Location of (Willamette Wedding and Events)