Willamette Wedding and Events Reviews

1 User photo

Willamette Wedding and Events 1

Lynz · Married on 06/22/2019

Willamette Wedding and Events

Wonderful! We loved working with Susan leading up to the event and the photo booth was a HUGE hit with our wedding guests.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Tara Miller · Married on 04/05/2019

14th Birthday party

My daughter and her friends had a great time with the photo booth during her birthday party! Everything went smoothly and was perfect! The quality of service was exceptional. We definitely recommend Willamette wedding and events to be apart of your special day!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Eric · Married on 12/29/2017

Easy to work with. Has a vast network of connections that can help you get what you need for your event or wedding.

Katelyn · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I can’t thank Willamette Wedding and Events enough! The chairs they offer added the perfect finishing touches to our wedding! They were so quick to respond and showed up a day before our wedding! This made the experience stress free and smooth sailing on our wedding day! Willamette Wedding and Events doesn’t just offer wedding details, but also various parties and events! I can’t wait to use this business for future events we hold!

Willamette Wedding and Events 2

Tracy · Married on 06/03/2017

I was met with class and professionalism from the first phone call. Not to mention realistic with a sense of humor. This above all during our experience was a blessing. Thank you !

Sent on 12/31/2017

Liz · Married on 02/25/2017

From our first call for quotes to the last chair pickup, WW&E was affordable, flexible and easy to work with. Much easier than any one else we dealt with. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day enjoyable and memorable!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Carley · Married on 12/17/2016

Wilammette Wedding and Events was the perfect choice when it came to meeting my wedding needs. Not only were they flexible, affordable, and timely, but they went above and beyond to work with me. I cannot thank them enough for all that they did for my husband and I.

Jordan · Married on 09/03/2016

Professional, Reliable, Great Value. Susan is easy to work with, and has gorgeous chairs.

Sent on 11/17/2016

pepper · Married on 08/20/2016

GREAT TO WORK WITH...CHAIRS WERE BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Stefanie · Married on 07/23/2016

It was so awesome! Our friends and family loved it. It was busy the whole time with people enjoying themselves. They did an amazing job with making our day special.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot overstate how great it was to have Willamette Wedding and Event Planning apart of our wedding day. Everything about its employees, service, and product are perfect! The process of getting the quote and setting up your event details is painless, and all communications with the company were fun, professional, and gave us every confidence that things would go well.

The photo booth itself really is a gorgeous piece of machinery. It looked amazing in our event space and they brought everything thing they needed, even their small table and linens. I'd say over 95% of our guests used the booth from ages 2-80, many going multiple times with varying combinations of friends and spouses. So much personality was captured in how everyone chose to pose, the props they picked, and best of all they surprised us and at the end of the night they left us with a photo book that people had glued their pictures to and signed with little messages. Their photo booth prints out two photos, one for you to glue in the book and the other to keep. We were even able to customize the message on top of each photo strip and choose the background/color we wanted. It was so fun to look at all of our guest enjoying their time and be able to reminisce about the night and show people all their photos they had taken.

We had a great wedding, and definitely made the right decision with the photo booth and working with this company. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kate · Married on 08/15/2015

Easy to work with. Very accommodating. Very professional and responsive to any questions quickly. They came on time (early) with plenty of time to set everything up. Many people thought the photo booth was the high light of the night. The memory book with all the photos fr people to sign was such a treasure. Great vendor and we will use them again!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Veronica · Married on 08/08/2015

We absolutely loved having this company provide our photobooth! Well worth the cost. Susan is awesome to work with, and all of our guests loved taking photos with their awesome props. Would recommend this company whole-heartedly!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Deanna · Married on 06/20/2015

I cannot express enough how much we enjoyed having Willamette Weddings photo booth at our wedding reception. Us, and our guests had so much fun. We would absolutely recommend them to our friends and family!

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • User4984417 · event on 04/04/2015

I was planning a surprise birthday party for my sister from out of town and was so delighted that I found Susan at WWE. She was an absolute gem to work with from the start! She was detailed in everything that her package included for her photo booth and was very competitive on pricing. In addition, she was a wealth of information for me trying to find other vendors around town. During the party, she was so great with all of our guests and truly made sure that everyone had an outstanding time - her photo booth made the party a fantastic hit! Not to mention - her props are incredible (and she even made a few special props for our themed party). Needless to say - I give Susan and team 5 stars for every category including her great personality! Thanks Susan!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Mindy · event on 02/14/2015

Susan provided a photo booth for my daughter's bat mitzvah. It was the highlight of the party! Both kids and adults had a great time. I love that there was a scrap book there for each guest to write in and add pictures from the photo booth. I can't recommend Susan highly enough.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Terri · event on 10/11/2014

Willamette Wedding and Event Planning was professional and flexible to work with. It made our birthday celebration a success.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Cristina · Married on 09/20/2014

We searched around for a lot of photobooths and Willamette Wedding is definitely the best out there. They're pictures are great quality, the booth is huge and their price is best. I am so glad we chose them for our wedding! Throughout the whole process, they were friendly and helpful. On our wedding day, they had everything set up with no distractions and they ran it all so smoothly. All of our guests had so much fun in the photobooth and we loved seeing all the fun pictures. Thanks Willamette Wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2014

o Susan was very prompt in answering any emails/questions. The rental was so easy and the process went smoothly! We rented the gold chiavari chairs with the ivory cushions. They were beautiful and completed our wedding with the gold touch! Also these chairs were the best price out there!! We highly recommend Willamette Rentals

Sent on 10/10/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

This photobooth is AMAZING and was definitely a big hit at our wedding!! There are a great selection of props to chose from and you can pick whether you want color or black and white pictures. It was so much fun seeing how creative our friends and family were with the props! The booth was quite large so you can fit a lot of people in for group photos which was awesome! In additional to the photobooth you also get an album where friends and family can glue their photo on a page and leave a message. My husband and I had so much fun flipping through the pages the next day and seeing what people wrote! Susan is very reliable, quick to respond to any questions, and extremely outgoing/friendly. Ross was very professional and friendly, he attended to the booth throughout the night and explained how it worked to guests, plus made sure everything was running smoothly. All in all this is the best photobooth we have used and my husband and I have used several. If you are considering a photobooth for your event, you can't go wrong with this one! :)

Sent on 07/27/2014

Kim · event on 05/03/2014

Susan and her team were the best to work with. They made everything simple. They were super prompt, very, very accommodating, and overall a fantastic group to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for event rentals, and we will definitely look to partner with them again in the future! Our hats are off to Willamette Wedding & Event Planning!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Jolie · event on 04/05/2014

This was the best photo booth rental in our prom history! Willamette Wedding had twice as many props as other booths we have used in the past and went the extra mile to have the photo props match our prom theme of "Party with Gatsby"!
    They were on time, ready to roll when our guests arrived and went out of their way to give the kids a great time! I would highly recommend this photo booth company~!

Sent on 04/24/2014

We rented a photo booth from Willamette Wedding and Event Planning and couldn't be happier. Our guests had so much fun and Susan was so wonderful to work with. We got our book that night before she left for the evening and we had our disc of ALL the pictures within a week of our wedding! I would recommend her in a heartbeat and use her again at any event that needs entertainment!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Bryan · Married on 01/11/2014

Willamette Wedding and Event Planning made our wedding beautiful. The chairs we rented were amazing and got a number of compliments from our guests. The service we got was also amazing. The delivery was prompt and the help we recieved setting up was great! I would recommend Willamette Wedding and Event Planning to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Katie · event on 10/13/2013

This photobooth was such a fun addition to the anniversary party we threw for our parents. All of the guests loved it and had a blast with the props. The memory book we received will be something my parents always treasure.

We would recommend Willamette Wedding and Planning to everyone! They were professional, on-time, and so easy to work with! Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2014