Shakespeare Photography

Shakespeare Photography

AMAZING OFFER, 50 free gift photo sessions for your guests worth $8,750

222 Oakfield drive
Brandon, FL 33511 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Si was amazing*** very professional and FUN! He had us all laughing while photographing us. The photo booth was a real hit, too. I highly recommend Shakespeare Photography for any event or occasion. I can't wait to see the wedding photos of our daughter and her new husband. I really can't say enough good things about him and his company . you will not be disappointed !

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
KATHI
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I collaborated with Becky for our engagement pictures and Simon for our wedding pictures. How blessed we were to work with two incredible professionals to capture the moments leading up to and on our special day! Other than being fantastic professionals, they are both genuine, fun, people that make working with them a blast! We have received so many compliments on our engagement pictures and I am truly excited to view our wedding pictures (soon). We purchased the photo booth to have at our wedding (for only $100.00 extra with our package) and it was a HUGE hit at the reception! Plain and simple if you are planning a wedding, party, family pictures, etc....I would fully recommend Shakespeare photography to offer you quality professionalism and a quality experience. I will definitely be returning to Simon and Becky POST receiving our wedding business for continued business :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot recommend or sing the praises of Si and Shakespeare Photography enough! My sister in law is a photographer and we were going to have her find someone, so when we went to our first bridal show we had no intentions of talking to photographers. But then we met Si, clicked and after a 30 min conversation we left knowing we'd found our guy. Within minutes of arriving on The Big Day, he had everyone at ease and laughing while having their pictures taken. Even the girls who don't like their pictures taken :-) Of everything I was worrying about that day, my pictures were not one of them. Si had my utmost trust - he was everywhere all at once, yet never in anyone's face. I had friends and family coming up to me that night and all the next day telling me how awesome my photographer was and how much fun the photo booth was. Unfortunately I only got in there once but I know my guests kept Si's son busy. HIRE THEM - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Melanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such beautiful work! artistic and full of energy! I could not ask for a better photographer!!! thank you for making my special day come alive :)

Mad&Yali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From beginning to end Beccy, August and Simon were wonderful to work with! As a bride planning from afar they were very accommodating. Beccy Skyped with us at first to go through all the details. She has such a great personality, my now husband and I knew right away that we wanted to work with them. When we came into town about a month before the wedding we had to juggle around quite a few appointments between different cities and they were very flexible. When we came in for the engagement shoot our photographer August was awesome, we had so much fun shooting with her! On the big day Simon was there with an assistant right on time and with our beautiful signing board. I was not aware that my package included a photo booth and had already hired a separate vendor, so lesson learned, I would definitely make sure you clarify with them. Simon was also so pleasant to work with, all of my guests that interacted with him had great things to say. We received our pictures in roughly 5 weeks and they were exquisite! I only wish we had more time to capture all of the picture-worthy spots of my gorgeous venue. Everyone loves the pictures and we are a happy Mr. & Mrs.! In fact, one of my best friends getting married in the same area is looking to book them for her wedding. Thank you to the Shakespeare team for the long lasting memories!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beccy and her partner were fantastic and took wonderful pictures of our wedding. They had a great deal to add a photobooth, and it was a hit at the wedding. They always make sure the wedding party is happy and take whatever pictures you want. They are so fun to work with!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shakespeare photography does amazing work and everyone is so nice and friendly.
They care very much about the satisfaction of the customer and work hard to make your dream possible and affordable.

We used this photographer for both engagement photos and wedding photos, very pleased.
Thanks Shakespeare photography for making my vision possible
and capturing every moment of my wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough great things to say about Shakespeare photography. I love love LOVE my pictures from the engagement to wedding day. Beccy was able to keep everyone smiling and laughing despite the sun blazing on us. All my guest told me how much they love my photographer and the photobooth. She listen to what we wanted for our photos. Thank you for capturing our day for us.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was very impressed with Simon. Can't wait to see our photos

• Wedding: 11/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The second we met Becky w/Shakespeare Photography we knew she was the photographer for us. It is most important to feel comfortable with the photographer who is capturing your intimate moment...Becky was perfect. Becky assured the timeline was managed and provided professional service. I was concerned with having a photographer following us throughout the wedding, however 95% of the time we didn't even know she was there, which helped to capture the natural moments and not those posed for. The wedding guests enjoyed the photo booth more than we had imagined and created special memories. The staff encountered at Shakespeare Photography was very pleasant and welcoming. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Thank you so much! ~Pete N Shelly~

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Becky was sweet and kind. She took every soft moment and tender time with each shot. I love all of her ideas and the way she would lighten everyone's nerves with her sweet accent! We loved her she was sooo fun!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was an amazing experience and a lot of fun. Becky was awesome and her pictures were so real and natural. I can only recommend her in every way. Thank you so much Becky

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted Simon & Becky for my wedding from the start. I could tell from their reviews and looking at their previous work that they were very professional and awesome at what they do. They were the first vendor I booked for my wedding and the simplest decision. Beccy Is Amazing, even my videographers mentioned a couple times what a great eye she had. She captured reflections of me and my husband on the marble floor in my church and caught so many amazing shots I wouldn’t have even thought of. When we got to our reception location from the church Simon was there helping set up the photobooth, which by the way was a huge hit! Simon grabbed a camera and jumped in while Beccy took inside shots of the reception décor. I cant believe how many Amazing photos we have. They captured one of the most amazing days of our lives and they did the best job. They were so friendly and easy to work with. Beccy always responded to my e-mails and phone calls right away and if she wasn’t available Simon was there to help. We will definitely be using them for future family photos! They are the best!

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great from the engagement photos to the photobooth at the wedding. When meeting Becci for the first time she practically had my mom and me in tears from explaining the wedding day to us. She put my husband and myself at ease when taking the photos. I am still looking forward to seeing them.

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beccy was amazing! She had creative picture ideas at our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. She and her staff were a pleasure to work with. The photo booth was a hit and we couldn't believe how many pictures she took at our wedding!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot describe how thankful we are for Becky and Simon!! They did such an outstanding job with our rehearsal and wedding photos, videography, candy bar, and photo booth.

Becky was our photographer and she really captured every emotion/moment on film. It rained on our wedding day and because of her photography, some of my favorite pictures are of us dancing in the rain :) She's a terrific photographer and we will continue to use Shakespeare for years to come.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
813-610-9219
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards