Shakespeare Photography

Value
Flexibility
KATHI
11/01/2014

Si was amazing*** very professional and FUN! He had us all laughing while photographing us. The photo booth was a real hit, too. I highly recommend Shakespeare Photography for any event or occasion. I can't wait to see the wedding photos of our daughter and her new husband. I really can't say enough good things about him and his company . you will not be disappointed !

Shelby
11/01/2014

Before the wedding, I wasn't totally convinced we needed a photographer. I figured that everyone had camera phones. I couldn't have been more wrong. Si was more than a photographer--he was a director who told us where to go and how to stand, a buffer between awkward family members, and even a little bit of a comedian when things slowed down. I can't tell you how many of our guests came to me, inquiring about who the "cool" photographer was. Si has a talent for making you feel great about yourself, which as a bride on her wedding day, is just about the most important feeling. On top of that, I was lucky that Si knew a lot of our other vendors, including our DJ. This made everything a lot easier on me in terms of coordination. I just got our photos back, and I couldn't be happier. They are so creative and elegant--something that definitely couldn't be managed with a camera phone. Plus, I was pretty anxious for photos, so it was nice that we were able to get photos from our photobooth instantly. The photobooth included in the package is also a great selling point--guests love it and it's a cute keepsake for them. All in all, I would enthusiastically recommend Shakespeare Photography to anyone who asks.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We started off with our engagement shoot down town Tampa, our first set of pictures with our Photographer Becky. She made this experience amazing, comfortable and fun. My husband and I fell in love all over again during this shoot. She captured beautiful pictures that we were able to share with family and friends. There was one thing that made everything enjoyable, her personality !
I scheduled a boudoir shoot for a picture book I wanted to put together to give to my husband the day of the wedding. This was done at the studio and so much fun ! I would recommend anyone to do this with Becky.
Lastly, our wedding Day October 25th 2014 Becky and her assistant Josh went above and beyond with out pictures. They made this day memorable forever. Becky, has very creative talent to take and she will capture beautiful moments. I highly recommend Shakes Portrait for any event. Book them because they will give you one of the most amazing images to have for a life time.
My husband and I recently saw our wedding pictures, they we amazing ! We were speechless and completely happy we went with Shakes Portrait. I look forward to work with Becky in the near future for more memories of me and my husband.

Recently Married

My husband and I collaborated with Becky for our engagement pictures and Simon for our wedding pictures. How blessed we were to work with two incredible professionals to capture the moments leading up to and on our special day! Other than being fantastic professionals, they are both genuine, fun, people that make working with them a blast! We have received so many compliments on our engagement pictures and I am truly excited to view our wedding pictures (soon). We purchased the photo booth to have at our wedding (for only $100.00 extra with our package) and it was a HUGE hit at the reception! Plain and simple if you are planning a wedding, party, family pictures, etc....I would fully recommend Shakespeare photography to offer you quality professionalism and a quality experience. I will definitely be returning to Simon and Becky POST receiving our wedding business for continued business :)

Melanie
07/12/2014

I cannot recommend or sing the praises of Si and Shakespeare Photography enough! My sister in law is a photographer and we were going to have her find someone, so when we went to our first bridal show we had no intentions of talking to photographers. But then we met Si, clicked and after a 30 min conversation we left knowing we'd found our guy. Within minutes of arriving on The Big Day, he had everyone at ease and laughing while having their pictures taken. Even the girls who don't like their pictures taken :-) Of everything I was worrying about that day, my pictures were not one of them. Si had my utmost trust - he was everywhere all at once, yet never in anyone's face. I had friends and family coming up to me that night and all the next day telling me how awesome my photographer was and how much fun the photo booth was. Unfortunately I only got in there once but I know my guests kept Si's son busy. HIRE THEM - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

Mad&Yali
Recently Married

Such beautiful work! artistic and full of energy! I could not ask for a better photographer!!! thank you for making my special day come alive :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

From beginning to end Beccy, August and Simon were wonderful to work with! As a bride planning from afar they were very accommodating. Beccy Skyped with us at first to go through all the details. She has such a great personality, my now husband and I knew right away that we wanted to work with them. When we came into town about a month before the wedding we had to juggle around quite a few appointments between different cities and they were very flexible. When we came in for the engagement shoot our photographer August was awesome, we had so much fun shooting with her! On the big day Simon was there with an assistant right on time and with our beautiful signing board. I was not aware that my package included a photo booth and had already hired a separate vendor, so lesson learned, I would definitely make sure you clarify with them. Simon was also so pleasant to work with, all of my guests that interacted with him had great things to say. We received our pictures in roughly 5 weeks and they were exquisite! I only wish we had more time to capture all of the picture-worthy spots of my gorgeous venue. Everyone loves the pictures and we are a happy Mr. & Mrs.! In fact, one of my best friends getting married in the same area is looking to book them for her wedding. Thank you to the Shakespeare team for the long lasting memories!

Services Used: Photography

Beccy and her partner were fantastic and took wonderful pictures of our wedding. They had a great deal to add a photobooth, and it was a hit at the wedding. They always make sure the wedding party is happy and take whatever pictures you want. They are so fun to work with!

Recently Married

Shakespeare photography does amazing work and everyone is so nice and friendly.
They care very much about the satisfaction of the customer and work hard to make your dream possible and affordable.

We used this photographer for both engagement photos and wedding photos, very pleased.
Thanks Shakespeare photography for making my vision possible
and capturing every moment of my wedding.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I can not say enough great things to say about Shakespeare photography. I love love LOVE my pictures from the engagement to wedding day. Beccy was able to keep everyone smiling and laughing despite the sun blazing on us. All my guest told me how much they love my photographer and the photobooth. She listen to what we wanted for our photos. Thank you for capturing our day for us.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Was very impressed with Simon. Can't wait to see our photos

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

The second we met Becky w/Shakespeare Photography we knew she was the photographer for us. It is most important to feel comfortable with the photographer who is capturing your intimate moment...Becky was perfect. Becky assured the timeline was managed and provided professional service. I was concerned with having a photographer following us throughout the wedding, however 95% of the time we didn't even know she was there, which helped to capture the natural moments and not those posed for. The wedding guests enjoyed the photo booth more than we had imagined and created special memories. The staff encountered at Shakespeare Photography was very pleasant and welcoming. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Thank you so much! ~Pete N Shelly~

1+ year ago

Becky was sweet and kind. She took every soft moment and tender time with each shot. I love all of her ideas and the way she would lighten everyone's nerves with her sweet accent! We loved her she was sooo fun!

1+ year ago

It was an amazing experience and a lot of fun. Becky was awesome and her pictures were so real and natural. I can only recommend her in every way. Thank you so much Becky

Services Used: Photography

I wanted Simon & Becky for my wedding from the start. I could tell from their reviews and looking at their previous work that they were very professional and awesome at what they do. They were the first vendor I booked for my wedding and the simplest decision. Beccy Is Amazing, even my videographers mentioned a couple times what a great eye she had. She captured reflections of me and my husband on the marble floor in my church and caught so many amazing shots I wouldn’t have even thought of. When we got to our reception location from the church Simon was there helping set up the photobooth, which by the way was a huge hit! Simon grabbed a camera and jumped in while Beccy took inside shots of the reception décor. I cant believe how many Amazing photos we have. They captured one of the most amazing days of our lives and they did the best job. They were so friendly and easy to work with. Beccy always responded to my e-mails and phone calls right away and if she wasn’t available Simon was there to help. We will definitely be using them for future family photos! They are the best!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Everything was great from the engagement photos to the photobooth at the wedding. When meeting Becci for the first time she practically had my mom and me in tears from explaining the wedding day to us. She put my husband and myself at ease when taking the photos. I am still looking forward to seeing them.