We The Blackwells

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We The Blackwells is a professional wedding photography service based in Sacramento, Redding, and Santa Barbara, California. Crist and Hannah, the founders of the company, are a husband and wife photography duo who will strive to capture each soon-to-be-newlyweds love story with authenticity. They will go the extra mile for their clients, creating beautiful imagery that effortlessly portrays the emotions experienced during their celebration of love. Crist, Hannah, and their team can blend an array of photographic styles such as contemporary, natural, and traditional, adapting their approach to bring your vision to life.

Crist, Hannah, and their team prioritize the creation of a lasting connection with all engaged couples, developing a genuine understanding of their preferred style and taste. We The Blackwells offers clients a wide spectrum of wedding photography services including destination shoots, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress sessions, and wedding portraits. Their whole team understands the importance of seamless service and are willing to work additional hours, ensuring that each spontaneous moment is documented.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Kylie
    Kylie M. Married on 10/30/2021

Made Us Feel so Comfortable and Valued

Crist made my husband and I feel so comfortable and confident while taking photos. He went out of his way to make our engagement and wedding day shoots fun. Crist responded to every message I sent within a couple hours and captured every important moment on our big day. He was a fantastic communicator with all of our other vendors which helped our evening flow smoothly. Crist was so kind, personable, and approachable on our wedding day that my family still talks about how much they loved him. If your looking for a photographer that not only captures your wedding but adds value to your wedding memories, Crist is your guy.
  • Rachael
    Rachael F. Married on 10/29/2021

Perfection

Our experience with Crist and Han was fantastic, if I could give them more than 5 stars I would. They made things so easy and comfortable when we were both nervous. Our engagement and wedding photos were fun and they came out beautiful!
    Nichole L. Married on 10/22/2021

The best photographers we’ve ever experienced!

Crist and Hannah were absolutely perfect for our wedding! Seriously, if you’re reading this and you’re still on the fence - do it!

I was quite nervous as neither my husband or I are comfortable with photos, but Crist and Han were wonderful at making us relax, laugh, and have fun. They are very skilled and invested in making your photos exactly what you’ve dreamed of, and they know how to direct you (and encourage some silliness) to capture really emotive moments. They did our wedding and engagement photos, and managed to include everything I wanted in both shoots! They even hiked up a hill and got our dog involved in our engagement shoot to make sure we had the perfect photos. My wedding photos capture not just who, what, and when, but how we actually felt on that day. They made sure we captured everything; from getting ready through the first look and ceremony; detail shots with our handfasting cords, rings, and shoes; and great shots of everyone celebrating at the reception. I was shocked by how many photos they got, and how many I liked myself in (that never happens for me)! They also sent us our photos way ahead of schedule - we had our wedding photos only a couple days after the wedding! Photos are so easy to download, order, and share, that even our grandparents are able to get and print their favorites without assistance.

Beyond their professional skills, Crist and Han are just fun to be around. We both loved hanging out, and would love to do so again if they ever find themselves in our corner of California.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 94203
Location of (We The Blackwells)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding