Sam Hughes Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
When choosing our vendors, it was important to us that we established a connection with them from the start. With Sam, it was like we had known one another for years. Sam was prompt, professional, and flat out amazing to work with. He communicates well, and he is very timely to his response. He even sent us a message while on our honeymoon to congratulate us again, and wish us the best of times.
Sam was kind enough to help us with our photography for our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner, welcome reception for out of town guests, and our wedding. At all the events, he arrived early and stayed late to make sure he captured every moment. We have to say as much as we loved his company, the best aspects of Sam are his ability to get through the posed pictures in a timely manor, and his ability to remain unobtrusive at the wedding while still shooting priceless pictures. That being said, he had ALL our pictures edited and back to us within two weeks of the wedding. All we can say is WOW and THANK YOU SO MUCH Sam. We highly recommend his photography and we cannot wait for the next chapter in our book in which we can have Sam photograph!
Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
He is a great photographer and has an eye for the unusual. Very easy to work with and flexible.
Wedding: 08/28/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sam worked with us on every level as far as budget, including a second shooter, creating a fauxto booth, etc. When I met with Sam for our first interview, I knew that his calm and laid back energy was exactly what we needed for the wedding day. We had an awesome engagement shoot which only further solidified in my mind that we had chosen wisely. On the day of the wedding, Sam captured such lovely moments for us. We were beyond pleased and would highly recommend him.
Wedding: 01/02/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I loved my pictures as did everyone else. I didn't get all the pictures I wanted, but I got a lot of great ones. The reason I didn't get all that I wanted wasn't necessarily his fault however, the timeline wasn't communicated to him correctly! He is definately an artist and I'm am in love with my wedding photos!
Wedding: 08/01/2009
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sam was very easy to work with and he is a fantastic photographer. Aside from the organized shots right after the wedding, we didn't even know he was there! He also did a great job of capturing all the details of the wedding, big and small. We didn't have a videographer, but you don't need one with Sam!
Wedding: 05/24/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sam Hughes Photography offers excellent service and the most beautiful wedding photos. Sam captured our day perfectly!
Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Well, my husband picked Sam, and I'm glad he did. Sam is totally down to earth and makes you feel really comfortable. He was a ghost the whole reception; I had no idea he was around 99% of the time, but he didn't miss a shot! All of our guests are impressed with his talents, and he has a speedy turnaround. Our pictures were ready 2 days after we got back from our honeymoon. Needless to say, we've already booked another shoot with him :)
Wedding: 08/09/2008
 757-357-0018
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire