Robin's Nest Bed and Breakfast Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This was the venue that fit my personality. Very accommodating and fun.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a small wedding at the Robin's Nest and had a perfect day. We 100% recommend that anyone who is planning to get married to have their wedding here. The Robin's Nest is very affordable and took care of almost everything for us. The day went so smoothy and our families were able to enjoy the wedding instead of having a "job" to do if we had done it ourselves. We could not have had a do-it-yourself wedding for the same amount of money. For less money than had we tried it ourselves, everything was included and was so much better than anything we could have put together.
Dinora made sure she paid very good attention to all of our details. She and her team were amazing. We were married outside, in the garden area and had about 15 guests with us. The staff set up everything (chairs, decor for the arbor, etc.) and the minister was included in the fee. Our reception was inside, and we loved that everybody was able to sit together at the same table in the dining room. The staff cooked up a gorgeous dinner and diligently waited on us during dinner. Yet, we barely knew they were there. The cake was also included and came from a local bakery. Our guests have commented that it was the best wedding cake they have ever tried. We brought our own wine, but they were happy to provide glasses. We danced in the front parlor. We had a great time!!! Our wedding was delightful and we are so happy that we kept it small. The Robin's Nest helped us pull off an affordable, but classy wedding day with the people that were most important to us, with NO STRESS on the bride!!!! After our guests went home, the staff handled all of the clean-up. We spent our wedding night in Cindy's Room--very comfortable, cozy place to spend the night (it is also included in the wedding fee). Breakfast the next morning was also amazing for taste and quality. Our small wedding allowed us to have quality time with our families and very close friends, and the staff worked hard and so much was included in our wedding package. The only thing we had to do was to find something to wear, order flowers and hire a photographer. We had a wonderful time, and are very happy with how our wedding day turned out. On another note: This business tries hard to make sure that they purchase local items and hires a locally owned bakery for the wedding cake that they include with your wedding. Environmentally-aware and socially-concerned brides will be making a good choice to have your wedding here.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful

I had my wedding at Robin's Nest and was very pleased. Jessica Whatley the wedding coordinator was wonderful. They met my every need and made sure everything went smoothly on the day of my wedding. Throughout the whole wedding planning process Jessica was very accomodating. They only booked my wedding on that day so they were not rushing me out of there to plan for the next wedding. All of the attention was on me. I definitely would recommend them if you're having a small wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Cake