Robert Faust Photography

Robert Faust Photography

For breathtaking wedding photos, "It's a no-brainer"

New Orleans, Baton Rouge
LA | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Robert and Leslie are terrific photographers. We highly recommend them for top quality pictures, and we know brides and grooms will be delighted with their service and the quality of their product. We’re always happy to hear when Robert Faust Photography will be shooting at Southern Oaks Plantation!
Robert is always a pleasure to work with and his photography is fantastic! We always look forward to doing weddings with him...and the pictures afterwards! Definitely an A+
Flawless pictures...we are almost as excited as the bride to see the photographs from a Robert Faust wedding!
Robert Faust has some of the most beautiful fashion forward wedding photography I have seen! Leslie, Robert's wife and photography partner, has a great eye for the most flattering poses and helps brides to look their best.
I've worked with Robert in the past, and he's a great guy - a pleasure to work with.
AMAZING. Truly amazing! A+ Website and a great vendor to work with. I look forward to hopefully many years of working together in the future!
504-722-0989
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards