RisingSky Productions
Husband/Wife Team in Tampa-Austin-Los Angeles for couples who want to have fun on their wedding day

Reviews (13)
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely LOVED Sophia and Brandon! They were so friendly and upbeat that it completely took my mind off the stress and it helped me truly enjoy every moment of my wedding day. Their photography and videography are absolutely stunning; I haven't seen a single shot or video that I haven't loved! ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED!!!
Wedding: 03/04/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
My experience with RisingSky Productions was a very positive one. The quality of pictures and video were outstanding! Their signature touches and details make all the difference in the end product. They were on the same page the entire time with what we envisioned for our wedding day. We are definitely satisfied customers!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Rising Sky Productions is absolutely worth every penny when looking for a Photographer/Cinematographer for your wedding or other event. I typically like to be in control in important situations like this but I was able to give 100% of my trust to Sophia & Brandon as they created a magical video that I will NEVER forget. Friends & family cried as they watched the finished product & everyone raved about how perfect it was. My husband even asks to watch it again every once in a while! They truly captured every special moment & created a video that makes me wish I could go back & relive my wedding day over & over.

Not only do they provide excellent service, but Brandon & Sophia of Rising Sky are amazing people. They have good hearts & are some of the kindest people I've ever met! If you want a couple that can give you professional service and tons of love, you MUST use RISING SKY!!!

Love,
Victoria Sgro
Wedding: 03/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Brandon and Sophia are AWESOME. They were so great! We decided very last minute...Im talking 10 days before the wedding that we couldnt imagine not having a videographer. I recieved their information from my photograhper Aaron Bornfleth and was estatic that they were available!

Sophia was able to work wth me to make a package just for us that fit into our budget. They showed up early, stayed all day long, and were able to get some amazing shots. We just got out preview video and its beyond awesome. During the day Brandon was kind enough to give us a few peeks...we knew then that we could not have found any one else who would be able to capture those shots. We looked like movie stars.

If you are in the market for a videographer (or photography!) make sure you see if they are available. When Sohpia and Brandon were saying goodbye, I told them that I would never be able to thank them enough for working us into their schedule so last minute. Now that the wedding is over, and we have our preview video, that statement certainly stands true. Cant wait for our long version!
Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rising Sky captured every aspect of our day in photo and film beautifully! They are so much fun to work with too! During our ceremony and reception, I hardly noticed they were there! They are extremely creative and provide the highest quality. They even threw us a photo/video reveal party after the wedding to view our finished product with friends and family.
Wedding: 02/11/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Originally I didn't think that I wanted a videographer but of course as the day approached I decided that we NEEDED one and the day would be incomplete without it. If you are on the fence, DO IT, but only with the best out there. Rising sky did an amazing job, they were on time, professional and got me back my film so quickly afterwards. There was even a snafu where one of the CDs didn't quite work and they were right on top of it and sent me a replacement disk very as soon as I let them know. I could not imagine a better way to capture the details of my wedding day that that could not be caught in a photo - the toasts, the inflection of our voices during our vows, the kiss from start to end and the overall feeling of the day. Sophia and Brandon did a great job, and I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a videographer in a heartbeat!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Sophia and Brandon are amazing! They were so accommodating to every request and are so reasonably priced for the quality of work they produce. You can tell that they truly love what they do and really work hard to capture every detail. During the wedding planning I at times questioned if a videographer was worth the cost, and it without a doubt was worth every penny! It allows so many special memories to be relived over and over again. We are so thankful that RisingSky was there to capture our day and we will cherish our video for years to come!
Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We LOVED working with Sophia and her team! We just got our highlight film back and it was amazing. They captured some really great moments at the wedding. They took the direction we gave them and really did the event justice! I would recommend their option with two videographers. They capture more footage that way and have more to use for the films.

I would highly recommend them!
Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There are not enough words to express how thankful and delighted we are with the video Risingsky Productions created for us. Amazing is an understatement! It exceeded our expectations like you could not believe. Their music recommendation was perfect. How they captured the whole experience was unbelievable. Our friends and family keep raving about how fantastic and brilliant the preview trailer is. They can’t believe the level of quality. Everyone says it looks like our very own MTV video. Having the opportunity to relive the magic of our special day and night is a wonderful feeling. We are so appreciative to be able to get swept up in that emotion all over again. They captured EVERYTHING, every smile, every tear, every detail and moment of joy. Our bridal party continues to tell us how much fun they had with the Risingsky team that day…as did we. Brandon and Sophia are lovely people to have around and made us all feel very comfortable and relaxed the day of the wedding. I think they are so incredibly talented. The level of personalized attention and unmatched professionalism shows how sincere and passionate they are for the work they do. They truly know how to make each film unique. Even as time goes on and some of the memories of the day begin to fade, we’ll never forget them! From the bottom of our hearts, we thank them dearly for capturing our very special day. We will treasure this video for the rest of our lives! Kristi and John
Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
You will not find a team like Rising Sky. Their quality of work is like no other out there. We were so pleased with this team on the day of our wedding. They worked with our schedule great! It was very evident that they were trying to get the best pictures possible, and as many as they could. We were so pleased with the results. None of our friends have pictures and videos like ours. We actually had to have a viewing party, everyone wanted to see our video because the highlight blew them away. Their talent is amazing, and I am so happy this team did the photography and videography at my wedding!
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They give a very unique and tailored experience. Many videography companies will charge you about the same rate for a cookie cutter video. Additionally, for the price, you get a lot. For a certain package that is on par with other vendors, they will stay the entire day, morning to night, and you get a highlight video and full length video. They have a very distinctive style, and our family and friends were blown away by the quality. They certainly were not expecting something so professional.

For a little something extra, ask them about a Love Story video!
Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
RisingSky Productions is owned and ran by Brandon and Sophia. The two greatest people you could ever meet! They work so well together and have such creative and artistic abilities. They are friendly and easy to get along with. They both are very flexible even to the point of it coming close (like 3 or 4 weeks) to our wedding and I call frantically sharing that I decided to have video as well. To save cost, in the beginning of wedding plans I decided against having video at our wedding and then as planning went on and it came down to the wire I realized this moment needed to be captured on film and I am so glad I made that choice. Sophia talked me through everything and they were both willing to add that extra feature into my wedding at the last minute. Thank goodness for that!! And now as I look back on my video and pictures I am so glad I went with RisingSky. And to all you brides out there DO NOT have a wedding without having Brandon film it. You don't want any regrets so capture every moment you can because the day flies by so quickly, enjoy it, and you will if you go with RisingSky!!
Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
RisingSky Productions were amazing. every special moment of my wedding day was captured in the most wonderful way. my husband and i ove watching our video together. RisingSky is very professional and paid attention to every detail no matter how big or small. thank you so much for everything. you did an amazing job!
the Plotts.
Wedding: 04/06/2010
 813-391-0642
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire