Rick Ricozzi Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jennifer
10/01/2011

Rick Ricozzi did our wedding photography. Our engagement pictures were not only beautiful, but were original and personalized. My bridal portraits were absolutely stunning, and he captured every single smile, tear, and kiss on our wedding day. I could not have asked for a more talented, professional, and sweet photographer. He is truly amazing! Thanks Rick!!!

Services Used: Photography

We planned our small wedding on short notice, and Rick was very flexible with working us into a very busy holiday season. He was easy to work with, creative with his ideas, and accommodating of our ideas. The finished product was fantastic, and we got everything we wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend Rick Ricozzi.

Services Used: Photography

Rick was a joy to work with, an absolute gem. I cannot tell you the number of compliments we've received on our engagement/wedding photos. Everyone wants to know who our photographer was. He was able to capture all the memories and moments on our day. Our photos are truly priceless! Could not have asked for a better experience! Highly recommended!!