Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div.

Rev. Robin Renteria. M.Div.

Hillsborough, NC
919.818.6362   Visit Website
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Robin was recommended to us by our Wedding Planner, and we could not have been happier. We initially Skyped with Robin, which was perfect for our hectic schedules. Within the first five minutes of speaking to Robin, we knew she was the perfect Officiant for us. She has this calming sense about her that really makes you feel at ease. As our wedding grew closer, we were a little overwhelmed about how exactly we wanted our ceremony. After another Skype with Robin, she narrowed down our options, and built the perfect personalized ceremony for us. It was also amazing having her at our rehearsal. She really made us feel so comfortable, calm, and ready for our wedding day. Our ceremony was so beautiful thanks to Robin, and our guests could not stop talking about how great she was.

1 Review
Recently Married

As we're not a particularly religious couple, it was important to us that our ceremony stay secular and that it was also a touching rite of passage. Robin gave us everything we wanted and more. She worked with us to tailor the ceremony to our unique selves. She was always enthusiastic and energetic. Robin gave us enough structure and ideas, and then let us put our own stamp on the ceremony. She also coordinated our secret, personalized vows. After giving us her reading materials and answer her questions, Robin crafted her own portions of our ceremony to describe us as a couple. She was committed to making sure we felt the weight of the ceremony, and enjoyed every minute of it. All of our friends and family have been telling us that the ceremony was so personal and lovely. We highly recommend choosing Robin as your officient!

Services Used: Officiant

I am almost unsure of where to begin when it comes to Rev. Robin and could probably write a book on how absolutely wonderful she is/was to us. Meeting with Robin was the first time that our wedding became more about our marriage than about a big party. Robin helped us to create our ceremony and there was absolutely nothing generic, run of the mill, or similar to anyone else's ceremony about it, it was perfect! Robin also helps to easy any nerves that you may have, her smile is infectious and she easily makes you feel comfortable the moment that you see her. She was flexible, professional, emotional, reliable, but most importantly it felt like she listened and took a genuine interest in our life, relationship, and marriage. I almost wish that everyone I know could be married by Rev. Robin to know the kind of experience my husband and I had, there was no dollar amount she could put on her services, it was by far the BEST amount of money we spent for our wedding.

Robin also offers marriage enrichment which was money well spent. We got to spend genuine time with an objective party discussing items of matter to us and our relationship. We led the discussion and topics and nothing was off limits. She taught us a few things that the both of us utilize even now.

In closing, Rev. Robin is the best decision you could make when it comes to your wedding ceremony. She not only provides great advice but seems to live that advice in her own life and marriage.

Services Used: Officiant

The ceremony was beautiful and Robin did a wonderful job!! Everyone was complimenting on how smooth the ceremony was and it could not have been done without her. Robin was very kind, accommodating and responsive throughout the entire planning process. We had an outdoor wedding and Robin's speaker system was perfect for everyone to be able to hear and follow-along. She even let us borrow her microphone for when we read our own personal vows to each other. She was very respectful of our requests and wishes.

I would definitely recommend her to anyone who will be getting married soon.

Services Used: Officiant

We are so happy we found Robin to officiate our wedding. From our first meeting, she made us feel comfortable, and she worked with us on the language for our ceremony until it was just what we wanted. We emailed quite a bit in the weeks leading up to our wedding, and she was always quick to reply and answered all of our questions. We’ve received many compliments on our ceremony, and are grateful Robin married us.

Services Used: Officiant

I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Robin Renteria to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. Robin is a true pro, listens to her clients, responds quickly, and pays attention to detail. Our wedding was wonderful and Robin played a big part in making it so.

Services Used: Officiant

We had a non-denominational/secular wedding with Robin as our officiant and she was nothing short of phenomenal. Robin made script-planning easy and hassle-free as she was more than willing to provide us samples and ideas. Overall, we found her service highly personal, but also extremely organized and professional, and we would definitely recommend her to others.

Services Used: Officiant

We had no clue where to start when it came to the ceremony, but Robin helped us through it all! She was absolutely fantastic to work with!!!! She was quick to respond via email and answered all our questions. We had to move the ceremony time and she was more than happy to adjust. Robin was very easy to work throughout the whole process. I couldn't have hoped for a better officiant. Robin you rock!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Robin officiated our wedding ceremony in October 2014, and we were 100 percent happy with her work. She made all the planning incredibly easy (even though we planned our wedding from another state), and she had great resources to use when writing out the ceremony. On the big day, she was heartfelt and warm, and several of our guests commented on what a great job she did. We especially loved how Robin wove in details about us and our relationship throughout the ceremony. She also was very understanding and accommodating of our unique religious needs, as my husband is religious and I'm not. We would highly recommend Robin to anyone!

Recently Married

Robin did a great job and put us at ease! Several guests have commented on what a great job she did!!

Recently Married

Robin officiated our wedding on Sunday, Sept 14th at Shady Wagon Farms outside of Raleigh, NC. It has been almost a month since our wedding and our guests are still raving about the positive and joyful tone of our ceremony. We had a very diverse group of guests at our wedding and she made all of them feel comfortable and welcome. Robin went above and beyond to help us in premarital counseling, preparing our vows and creating a ceremony that fit our personalities that we could truly call our own. She was extremely responsive and gave us tidbits of advice when we asked through out the whole process. Robin was such a joy to work with. We couldn't imagine our wedding day without her guidance and love.

Recently Married

From the moment we first met with Rev. Robin we knew she would help us with our ceremony to give it an intimate, personal and spiritual feel. We used her downloadable ceremony planner to find bits and pieces to create a personal ceremony. It was great to have one place to look at so many options! Rev. Robin was always available, offering suggestions, openly accepting just what we wanted and she officiated our ceremony with love, perfection and her gorgeous smile which is so warm. Thank you Robin for giving us a ceremony that we will forever remember. You calmed us and helped us perfect our vows. You are wonderful!

Services Used: Officiant

I love the process that Robin used to create our wedding ceremony. Jeff and I took the time to answer Robin's questions about the story of our love, and Robin then crafted an extremely personal and beautiful ceremony that really took our values, personalities and styles into account. She delivered it with such warmth and genuine caring that many of our guests thanked her after our ceremony. Robin responded to every email I sent within the same day. She was great to work with and we couldn't be happier with our decision to hire her!

Services Used: Officiant

Robin was absolutely wonderful. She was thorough, personable, caring, dependable & made us feel like we were in great hands...which we were. Her calm nature was so comforting and we knew if we did run into any "unexpecteds" the Day Of, she would handle them with no problem.

Services Used: Officiant

Robin was absolutely wonderful!! She has the warmest smile and such a sincere heart. We immediately fell in love with her emphasis on making our day, OUR day. She made sure that our ceremony fit our beliefs and style. When we met with her she was always upbeat, positive, and supportive. I highly recommend Robin to any couple out there! She made our day so special!

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I were referred to Robin through coworkers of his that she married a few years ago. Let me just say... Robin is amazing!

She allowed us to create a personalized ceremony that was just right for us. (Just right for us included a Princess Bride quote so we could start off the ceremony laughing) She was very responsive and attentive to our emails during the planning phase. (And I feel like I sent a lot)

On the day of the wedding she made a point to remind us to saver the moment and not to rush through. It was a great piece of advise that helped me to remember to take a deep breath when I got choked up during my vows.

Family and friends have continued to comment on Robin's professional and warm ceremony for weeks after the wedding. If you are looking for a warm and professional person to personalize and lead your ceremony, Robin is it!