Powell Event Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jim Powell from Powell Event Photography photographed our wedding celebration. The results were BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS! Jim captured the essence of the evening! We wanted candid photos of all of our guests enjoying the evening and Powell Event Photography delivered - and then some! Our guests commented during and after our celebration how Jim Powell managed to stay unobtrusive but always at the ready when guests wanted to "ham it up"! Everyone is having so much fun in the photos. Jim manages to bring the photos to life and the smiles and laughter are contagious....we find ourselves laughing and reliving the moments every time we look at them! Thank you so much for knowing exactly what we wanted and for creating memories that we will share and enjoy for years to come!!! If you're looking for a professional that will capture memories that come to life, Powell Event Photography is the one for you! Thanks Jim!!

Steve & Ann Marie Erdman, Bensalem, PA

Services Used: Photography

We were thrilled with Jim. He completely captured the feeling of the mitzvah and was so great to work with. The pictures were amazing!!! We've referred him to tons of friends.

Katie and Michael Cohen

Services Used: Photography

the pix were FANTASTIC!!! we were never looking stiff or un natural. Jim put us at ease and shot around us and really captured the true fun we had all day long. and as for the event itself; what wonderful pictures I have to remember my day. I would recommend Jim to anyone. He blended in and no one ever felt like they had to stop and pose for pictures which was just what I wanted. I am so very happy with his services. Thank You Jim!!!

Services Used: Photography

Jim's photography at our wedding was truly amazing. He worked with us to plan the shots we wanted, and also made suggestions of things that we hadn't considered. His experience was apparent, and he managed us, our families, and our wedding party with ease. He was also so reassuring and encouraging- we had a rain storm that passed over right before our wedding and were concerned about everything. Jim told us that the lighting would be perfect for photos after the ceremony, and he was right- the colors are amazing, and the pictures are beautiful. He also managed to capture so many amazing little moments during the reception- he truly has an eye, and understands what a bride and groom will want to see. Overall Jim was professional, easy to work with, and inspiring, and I would recommend him to any couple looking for a wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Jim's professional demeanor is only Surpased by his high quality of photography skills. We would absolutely hire him again for an event needing photography and have recommended him to friends and relatives.

Services Used: Photography

For my sister's wedding, instead of a traditional gift I wanted to give her the gift of excellent photographs. I know how important it is to have the right pictures, after all, that is what they will look back on. Mr. Powell was just what we were looking for. Youthful & energetic, while maintaing class and tradition. I suggest that you look at his work. For my sister, I knew this would be the perfect style.

Services Used: Photography

Very good value for the money! I would not spend thousands on a photographer when you can get everything you need for a few hundred dollars. We have some great pictures and Jim was very professional and friendly and easygoing.

Services Used: Photography

I thought Jim was an excellent pick for my birthday party. He was timely and creative and really knew what I was looking for in my pictures. I gave him a bit of background about myself and why the party was important to me and he just took off. When I look at the pictures, I can't even believe he caught some of the more intimate moments between couples or between friends - you just didn't even notice that he was there.

I thought Jim was also incredibly professional and flexible. As a student I had a certain budget to work with and he gave me exactly what I was looking for within that. In addition, my work was completed and sent to me within a week. And a few samples were thoughtfully put on his website and facebook page within 3 days. I found that to be such a wonderful addage to my picture package!

I would highly recommend Jim. He turned out to be a such a wonderful addition to my party and made the night even more special!

Services Used: Photography

The results are in, and everyone is raving about what an excellent job you did shooting our firm's summer retreat. We will be undoubtedly be using your services again in the future. We really appreciated your efforts to make it happen on such short notice. Thanks again for working that out for us.

Services Used: Photography

Couldn't have been happier with the results! We spent a little more than we originally wanted to on our photographer, but the results made it worth the extra money. I already recommended him to a couple of my friends who are getting married next year.

Services Used: Photography

We are so happy with our wedding photos from Powell Event Photography. The photographer, Jim, was so professional and had a lot of wonderful ideas. The photos are absolutely amazing! They are clear, complimentary, and very unique! We would definitely use Powell Event Photography again in the future, if needed, and recommend them to family and friends without hesitation.

Services Used: Photography

We just reviewed the photos of our baby shower that Powell Event's shot for us. The pictures are amazing, and there are tons of them! Thanks so much to Jim and co for their efforts.

Services Used: Photography

Thank you so much for shooting our wedding. We are so happy with the photos. We will always have your pictures to help us remember our perfect day!

Services Used: Photography

Jim did the photography for me when I proposed to my fiancée. He did a great job of managing to stay far enough away that she didnt get suspicious about what was coming, and the photos turned out great.

Services Used: Photography

easy to work with, took lots of pictures!!

Services Used: Photography

Thank you Jim for your wonderful pictures of our wedding. You were professional, reliable, affordable, and very talented. We will now have your beautiful photographs to forever keep our wedding day alive.