PHotoPHavors Photo Booth Rental

PHotoPHavors Photo Booth Rental

The Smart Choice in Photo Booth Rentals

P.O. Box 964
Douglas, MI 49406
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend PHotoPHavors. Their booth is awesome. You get to pick what color you want for each picture (color, black/white, or sephia). They will give you as many photos as people in the picture, and they have a screen on the outside of the booth which scrolls through the night's photos. I have been to other weddings with photo booths, and they get the job done, but I will say this vendor has an exceptional photo booth with the extra perks that make it worth it. Not to mention, this booth is the same price or cheaper than other photo booths I priced out. I would highly recommend them for a wedding (or any other event).

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PhotoPhavors provides awesome service! Their photobooth is unlike many others that I have seen at other weddings. It looks like an actual photobooth but is roomy enough for larger groups too. PhotoPhavors lets you chose the printing style and color of your strips. Also, they print enough strips for each person in the picture and for the bride and groom if you chose that package. That is a great feature. Everyone at our wedding LOVED the photobooth and had so much fun with it. Thanks for an awesome time PhotoPhavors!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We loved the photo booth and chose this booth because of features other booths do not have. They were able to provide a picture strip to each person in the booth, which was a great feature and the printing was super quick. We loved the scrap book they provided and the disk., I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great Service, lots of fun, and reasonably priced!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I CAN NOT recommend these guys any more. The photobooth was a HUGE success at my wedding! I had the guests take photos and make scrap book pages with them. I wasn't sure how popular it would be but I was excited to see so many great pages and pictures. People, young and old, LOVED it! My husband and I will definitely tell everyone about them. They were so nice I even had to let them know they were welcome to food! So polite!

5 out of 5 stars . Could not have asked for more!

• Wedding: 11/28/2009
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photo Phavors was excellent! Their communication and helpfullness prior to the event was much appreciated. Everyone at our wedding loved the photo booth and it was a great success! Plus, their prices were less expensive than their competitors.

• Wedding: 09/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used the photos from our photo booth as favors instead of the traditional (and boring) favors normally seen at receptions. People at our wedding LOVED it! We saw groups from one to almost twenty stuffed inside the photo booth posing for pics. We got to keep a copy of each photo and put it in a guest book where comments could be written. It was so much better than the standard name and address format normal guest books have. We walked away with a book that had almost 200 photos of our guests and personal messages from each person who was there to share our day. I cherish my photo booth album just as much as my wedding album. Months later our guests are still commenting on how our wedding was the BEST wedding they have ever attended and how the photo booth was so much fun!

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
616-566-4750
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards