Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment & Lighting

Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment & Lighting

Favorite
Liverpool, NY
315.451.2888
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Kate
04/11/2015

Tom & Gary was incredible to work with. They provided us with a lot of guidance in terms of the timing of how things should play out during the day, which we never would have known. We really wanted to hear music that we love at our reception and they accommodated us in every way, which was no easy task because we do not listen to Top 40 music. We gave them a list of songs and trusted that they would play them in a way that made sense and they absolutely did. I had at least 10 people tell us that the music at our wedding was great. I would unequivocally recommend Perfect Sounds!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We can't say enough about Gary and Tommy. Not just in the awesome job they did at our wedding, but in their abilities to connect with people and make everyone want to celebrate. They got more people than we ever expected on the dance floor! Everyone kept coming up to us and commenting about how great the music was. Not to mention, Tommy has the perfect announcing voice.

They clearly possess incredible talent but what separates them from everyone else is their devotion to their clients. They took time to get to know us and personalized everything, from creating a beautiful ambience with uplighting at the Bellevue to incorporating Disney classics throughout the night.

They fit in like part of our family. They were even dressed as well as my groomsmen! They really helped make our day the most magical day of our lives. We can’t thank them enough! We could not have picked better DJs and we highly recommend them!

Philip & Becca

Jamie
06/01/2013

Tom & Gary,

Bryan and I cannot thank you enough for the AMAZING entertainment and uplighting that you provided for our June 1st wedding. We were completely blown away by your professionalism and how willing you were to make our day exactly how we had imagined it. Everybody raved about the music that you provided and how smooth the reception went. I still cannot believe how beautiful the uplighting was. It absolutely transformed not only the ballroom but the atmosphere as well! We HIGHLY recommend the uplighting from Tom & Gary, they pull it off soo beautifully! It definitely added to our reception.
Again, we cannot thank you enough for going above and beyond for our wedding. I could not be more happier with our decision! We definitely hope to attend friend's weddings in the future with you two as DJ's!

Best Wishes~

Bryan & Jamie

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Tom and Gary provided the greatest entertainment for our wedding! We knew they were good, based on other recommendations, but they exceeded our expectations by far! Tom and Gary are naturals...it is clear, right of the bat, that they have many years of experience. They work together perfectly and engaged the crowd throughout the evening. We had dozens of people on the dance floor for the ENTIRE wedding! They used our requested songs, but also added great music that fit the "mood". They treated our families with respect, pumped up the crowd, and always considered our preferences.

I highly recommend Perfect Sounds entertainment for your wedding...do yourself this favor :) You will be thrilled with the results!

Joanne
11/17/2012

Can't say enough about Perfect Sounds! Gary and Tom were just incredible to work with again! We had previously had them for my husbands 50th birthday party and they were great, so for us, it was a no brainer to use them for our daughter's wedding. Again, they were wonderful! They are as accommodating as can be, professional and very well versed in the entertainment field. Could not be happier with them and their services, and would absolutely use them again. No question! Thank you Gary and Tom!!

Perfect Sounds DJ Entertainment & Lighting responded with the following comments:

Joanne, Thank you so much for letting us be a big part of Emily & Brian's special day.. As always it is a pleasure working with you and your family. Tom and I had a great time and enjoyed being the music entertainment for the reception...

Services Used: DJ

We found Perfect Sounds through WeddingWire among other DJs. Their website and testimonials seemed above the rest and their prices was very reasonable. After exchanging emails, we knew they would be our DJ for the wedding. They were very responsive to emails and their video chat made it very easy to set up a meeting and discuss the timeline of the reception. They were flexible with our requests and did a great job with the music. We wanted to have it a little lighter in the beginning for those who didn't want to hear a ton of dance music, but they got the party going after dinner. We highly recommend Perfect Sounds!

Services Used: DJ

Tom and Gary hit one out the park at my wedding. They provided prompt and courteous feedback from the moment that I contacted them. The groom and I also videochatted with them prior to the wedding and covered details about the bridal party entrance and other special songs. We requested a custom announcement in the style of the Chicago Bulls introduction, and Tom pre-recorded a personalized message for us! During the wedding, they also helped troubleshoot a glitch in our photo slide show. They provided us with complimentary uplighting that really set the mood for our indoor venue. Most of all, the music selection was wonderful! All our guests had a rockin' time and were on their feet for the entire evening!! Tom and Gary are the best!!! Absolutely recommend.

Thank you very much Diana!! Tom and I had a blast at your reception!! It truly was one of the better receptions that we have done this year... Thank you again for trusting in Perfect Sounds to be the music entertainment for your special day! Best of the luck to you and Ryan....

Lynn
09/22/2012

Tom and Gary were wonderful!!! They were friendly, approachable, flexible, on time and very professional, it was such a relief to know that the flow of the party was in good hands and I didn't have to worry about it! Everyone had a wonderful time!!!

Allison
09/10/2012

Our lighting was wonderful. My husband and I and our guests loved it! We were very much impressed with the professionalism of Perfect Sounds and would absolutely recommend is service.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Gary and Tom were fantastic! From start to finish, they were personable and professional. Tom did an awesome job with introductions/announcements and both were able to keep the dance floor going and everyone having a great time! Their experience in the business showed and we couldn't be happier with our choice of Perfect Sounds! Thank you both!!

Services Used: DJ

They were great. This was the second time I used them. Certainly would use them again for another wedding in my family.

Marleah
06/23/2012

I always love working with Tom and Gary from Perfect Sounds. For my wedding, they did a perfect job. They went along with the flow of the wedding and kept the music going that was right on point for what the guests wanted.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tom and Gary were phenomenal!! They really took our wedding to the next level with both their lighting and amazing DJ skills. They were professional but listened to us on what our music taste was like and it really showed throughout the night. Our friends and family literally danced the whole night away! The lighting really changed the room once it got dark and made the room pop with color.They made us feel comfortable and our personalities blended so well - so much so that we felt like they were a part of our family. We can't thank Tom and Gary enough for the amazing work they did and would strongly encourage anyone getting married (or need to hire a DJ for a business event or party) to go with Perfect Sounds! They are the best!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

First off, Tommy and Gary did an AMAZING job with the uplighting at my wedding. The room came alive with the pink lights. The dance floor also came alive with colorful lights everywhere!! Tommy and Gary were both so professional as well as considerate. They worked with me every step of the way to ensure I was happy with their service. They had everybody up on the dance floor and moving. Thanks guys for an excellent job!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

These guys Rocked my wedding. Everyone danced all night. Thanks for not playing the chicken dance!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My cousin recommended Perfect Sounds for our wedding. Wow, I am glad she did. AAAA++++ all the way. Tom and Gary spent time with us explaining how the reception works (flows) and even let us come down to the shop to see and hear the equipment. Everything was (as cheesy as this may sound).. PERFECT.... From the introduction to keeping the dancing floor packed all night. They did a great job!! We also had them do our up-lighting and really made the reception room look very romantic. Anyhow... AAAAAA++++